@7

Hi.... I don't know what to call you to show you my true love, so you should suggest. Should I say skylarks or.....give suggestions.

I'm going with skylarks till I get suggestions.

Anyway I reveal my other chapter to you.

______________________
________________
__________

~Blake~

I've really not been fine since I got to know that Trina and Hazel are cousins. It means I'm closer to this babe yet I'm not interested in her. She's too sticky and I know she likes me. I can read it in her eyes but I'm not interested in her.

I really miss Raven. I wish she can know that.

I'm in my office and I'm tired. I'm going home. On my way out, I meet Hazel. "What are you still doing here this late? Please don't tell me you were waiting for me."

"I was actually waiting for you. I can't leave you here alone. What if you are not fine?"

"What makes you think I'm not fine?"

"Last time we were at the café, you went to the bathroom and you never came back. Guys said you were not fine like you were transforming into a monster because there were growls heard."

"That was someone else Hazel. I didn't get out of control. You just asked about a guy who was not fine and they had to tell you that crap but it was not me."

"I know but I don't want to be away from you."

"Fine, you go home and we shall meet tomorrow."

"But-"

"Please Rav- Hazel."

"Ra-what? Did you just call me by someone else's name? Who is she?"

"That's none of your business. Go home."

"It is Jac! I-" she keeps quiet. "Forget it. Good night." She gets her stuff and leaves for her home. Although I don't like her, she cares for me and I'm feeling bad for hurting her. I sigh.

She has talked about what happened to me some days back. We were at the café talking with Trina when my wolf said to me. It's too much Blake. I want our mate. I need her now. I felt the same way but I was trying to control it. All over a sudden, my want for Raven increased. I wanted her. I stood up and went to the loose. I locked myself in one of the cubicles. My wolf was taking over. We both wanted Raven, our mate. My claws began showing. My eyes turned black. I began to growl. He was coming out. I had to fight him. Humans were at the door wanting to enter. They wanted to see where the sound came from. I fought with my wolf then jumped two cubicles from where I was very fast. I got out like a normal human and left. I went and destroyed the footage of the incident and no human knows who it was. They are still wondering what happened. Hazel and Trina were like it was me but I managed to get the thought out of them.

Right now, I'm still not fine. I want Raven and I'm going for her. I walk to the parking lot. That's when I feel a howl from deep with in me. It's Shyla. She's saying "Luna has been injured." Then I'm hearing people from my territory screaming in tears. It's all in my head because I'm the Alpha. They are in war. The rogues have attacked and Raven has been injured.

She mind links me and says. I hate you Jacob Blake Xerxes. Then she blocks me. Goddess, no! I can't take it in. I scream out loud to cool my anger. I get into the car. I drive towards my appartment. I get out of the car and head for the forest. My wolf appears soon as in l shift and begin running. I reach my other car in the forest where I always hide it. I transform back. I grab other clothes that I wear. I drive to the airport and board my private jet. My pilot is a lycan as well as the guy who keeps the plane at the airport. It's always ready for emergencies. I tell the pilot to hurry up and get home as fast as he can. I need Raven. I need her and I'm so killing whoever has touched her.

~Hazel~

I'm hurt that Jac has some other girl in his head. Who is she? What's her name? All I know it begins with R.

I'm in my car but I can't start it. I can't leave Jac alone. I'm waiting for him to get out of the building so I can talk to him. I want to say sorry for my behavior. He's not my boyfriend but the way I got pissed at him was like I'm his wife. How I wish I'm.

I see him walking to the car so I get out of mine. All over a sudden, he stops. He's thinking about something. He screams out loud and he's angry. He enters his car and drives away very fast.

I enter mine and follow him. He stops outside an appartment building. I think it's where he stays. Surprisingly, he moves, actually runs into the forest that's nearby. I want to follow him and know more but I can't because I don't want him to see me and think I'm stalking him that much.

But what is he going to do in the forest. Kill himself? Gosh no! Am I the reason? Does he love me back? Is he angry because he thinks I'm angry or because he feels he has hurt me? Oh Jeez, what's wrong with Jac?

_________________________
__________________
___________

I'm sorry this chapter is a little bit of short but I'm trying to get the hang of it. Don't worry other chapters will be juicy.

The next chapter is for Raven and Blake. They need to resolve some issues. It could be longer.

Please support me.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

I love you my darling skylarks.