@5

So guys I was thinking of making chapters not too long or too short, just to keep you guys interested.

I love this song and I'm dedicating it to you. It's by Beyonce.

Image is Reah's mate, Alvry. I may change appearance soon. Don't get surprised you know.
_______________________
______________
_________

~Blake~

Finally, I have marked her. The truth is I want her so much but she seems not to want me. There's something she's not telling me. I mean, yes I'm a killer and everyone knows that but hey I'm in love. I know she may fear me but it's not like I will hurt her. Instead I want to protect her. The rogues came to finish her since she's my weak point but she's too reserved or should I say proud to see that.

Anyway, I have to take a break from all this and get back to work in New York. Dad will kill me if he gets to know I live that far. I know it will be hard to protect Raven from all that far, but hey, she's acting like she doesn't care so I'm giving back the reaction.

I get up from my office, the one as an Alpha, not the human side and go to the bedroom where Raven is seated thinking about Goddess knows what. I want to ignore her but I can't. Her pain affects me some how.

I walk to her and grab her into my hands. I sit down on the bed and place her on to my laps. I whisper into her ear. "Tell me baby, what's wrong? Am I scaring you?"

She pulls away from me and stands up. "Blake, we need to sleep. I think tomorrow is not an easy day." She trys to change the subject. I pull her back and turn around so she can be down and me on top of her. "Let's not make this hard baby, what's up with you?"

"Blake get off me."

"Not that I want to do that."

"Blake-"

"Are you telling me or should I make another step of our mating?"

"Blake, please. It's just that I miss my old pack." She finally spills it though it's not what she's been thinking about. I just pretend to take that for now.

I get off her and lay next to her. "Okay babe, tomorrow you are going to see your old pack. I know you need some of your stuff."

She is frozen in the position I have left her. Like she wanted me to go ahead and do something else instead of sliding off her. I pull her to my chest and make sure we are really close then we get to sleep.

~Raven~

I wake up in Blake's hands and I'm really happy we are close. I know my wolf is even happier but she tends to be too quiet unless she needs me to do something for her real soon.

Remembering last night and how I wanted Blake to make love to me but he didn't, I get up away from him. I'm angry. He seems to tease me just so I can think he loves me so much yet he doesn't. There's someone else he likes. It might be his secretary. Hazel.

I shake the thought off my head. I don't know what I will do if it's true.

I feel Blake's hands around me as I'm still lost in my jealous thoughts. He pulls me on to his laps. "Baby, I want to make you happy today. Let's get going shall we?"

I nod. "Though I have to shower first."

"I know and that's why I'm showering with you to save time. I don't want you out there alone for so long."

"Blake you are crazy! We are not showering together."

"Yes we are."

He carries me along with him to the shower. He turns on the shower and water starts falling on us. He removes his shirt and stays in only and only a boxer. His body is really irresistible. "Blake-" I try to talk but it turns out to be a whisper. He touches my lip. "Shshshhh. You talk where I don't need you to." I'm against the wall and he's touching my cheek gently. He kisses me softly and passionately. He removes my shirt and continues to kiss me. He goes ahead to kiss my neck. I don't want to encourage him to stop, so I put my hands around him and caress his back. His other hand touches my waist and pulls me close.