@41

Allegra

I lunged towards the woman and I knew she was going to hit me the same way Alfus hit me the last time I lunged towards me so I aimed at her legs. I hit them and made her fall down. She was clearly surprised by my actions.

"You were saying?" I asked her. She turned to me with utter surprise.

"How rude! I am your aunt!"

"And my opponent at the time."

I smirked at her. Nick stood up.

"Al, calm down. You are going too far with this."

"I am not. I am just training with my aunt and brother."

"Al stop!" Nick screamed at me and I let it be though I wanted to hurt our so called aunt because I knew her true colours. I was only acting like that just so I could find out my powers. I guessed that the more I fought the more my powers got closer to revealing themselves.

"Fine. I have stopped."

Nick sighed then we all rushed home. I didn't want to stay with this woman any longer. She could try to use my body again. When we got home, we found Carsy and Barack home. They were obviously there to welcome this blue eyed woman.

"Oh Martha! You're already here!" Carsy exclaimed.

"Yes, I am," Martha replied with no excitement.

"And you have already met my daughter!" Carsy exclaimed the more.

"Yes, I have and trust me, she has given me quite a welcome."

Martha, as Carsy had referred to her, fell into the coach.

"Oh? What happened?" Carsy asked.

"Believe me or not, you really don't want to know," Martha told me.

"Yes mum, you don't want to know."

Nick fell into the coach too. Carsy and Barack turned to me.

"What happened?" Barack asked me and I shrugged at them.

"I don't think you want to hear it from me."

I rushed away before they could pester me to tell them. I reached my room and washed up before I came back to my room and checked my phone. Sammy and Rora were inviting me for a sleepover at Sammy's place. I needed to relax anyway. I got ready and headed out to the sleepover. I texted Carsy on my way to Sammy's house that I was going to be out for the night.

I reached Sammy's place quite late and got into the house. She welcomed me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek which I returned with pleasure. Rora welcomed me the same way and I did the same in return.

"Ready for some fun girl?" Rora asked me.

"Would I have appeared if I wasn't ready?" I replied excitedly.

"I see... you are even better than the last time I saw you. No more pale skin. How did you treat that?" Rora asked me and I was also surprised. How did I do it?

"All thanks to mum, best doctor in the world..."

We laughed.

"Okay girls before we start this sleepover, I would like to introduce my distant cousin, Elena."

A blonde appeared from the kitchen and I don't know why but I felt some uncomfort when she walked closer to where we were.

"Hi girls. I am Elena. I just got into town."

"Hi, I'm Rora."

They shook hands.

"Hi...I'm Allegra."