@10

Hiiiiii. I know some one will be reading this book.

Anyway, thanks to you the reader, I'm going to write more.

Here we go.

________________________________________________________________________________

~Raven~

I'm really getting good at this training. Blake was right. The anger in me is making me so good and better. I can't wait to try out my new tactics on that human, Hazel.

Today I'm showing my favorite skill to the guys that's Alvry and Rodney. Shyla and Reah will be busy with some other lycans who joined the training.

"So show us what you got at the bow and arrow babe." Alvry suggests as I get prepared. Rodney is rather too quiet like his mate, Shyla when we first met.

I aim the arrow and hit. It lands right at the center. Then we go ahead with the other things they taught me.

When we are still training, Reah and Shyla join us. "A break please." Shyla speaks as they get closer. She kisses Rodney who seems really happy that she's back. He seems to like her too much. They can't stay away from each other for so long. How I wish Blake and I are like that. I even managed to be away from him for this long. Two months. Alvry and Reah kiss too. I look away as I think of how my love life sucks. It's cause you make it suck. Can't you see our mate's true love in his irresistible eyes? My wolf speaks to me but I ignore her. Wait for the day I will take over and walk to our mate. I know you love him just like he loves us. You're just selfish. Instead of helping him go over his pain of being so much like a monster, you are acting jealous like a human can even do anything to a werewolf. She blocks me after that. For some reason she's right and it hurts to know that she's right.

"By the way Vanessa called. She said Blake has been at the mansion since we left. He's waiting for us to return." Shyla speaks making me surprised. He stayed? No way. He told me he was going to go back to New York.

"So he can go back and leave me to rule in his absence. I don't get it. We are meant to rule together not in turns." I quickly comment on Shyla's news.

"But at least he stayed. That's sweet of him. He's fighting his thirst for blood just to make you happy but you are still cold at him. Goddess! You are too emotional!" Shyla replies me. It's true and it hurts.

There's silence. Suddenly, we see someone coming towards us. It's the lycan Alpha, my mate. Blake is here. I want to run and squeeze him into a tight hug but my pride keeps me standing where I'm. He gets to us. "You guys ready to roll back home? I'm here to do you the honors and drive you back." Goddess! I missed that voice.

"Yes bro. Let's get rolling." Rodney is even happier with Blake around. I can't believe he's just said that. When he was training me, he told me something.

~~~~~

"Finally I'm going to talk to you for long quiet boy." I said to him as we headed to the field.

"I'm not quiet as you think. I just don't want to talk to you. You got my brother hurt."

"What are you trying to say?"

He sighs. "Blake, Alvry and I grew up together. We take ourselves to be brothers and whatever hurts one of us hurts all of us. Alvry and I found our mates and true love has made us calmer than before. The three of us used to enjoy killing but Blake is worse. His thirst for blood of those he has killed is really high. Finding mates and experiencing true love is what healed Alvry and I. We thought it would do the same to Blake but you are just adding pain to his wounds. I mean what does having a female secretary mean? It's not like you have caught him fucking her. Why can't you just shower him with love and make him thirst for you instead? Is it that hard?"

"I-I-dont know." My voice was broken. It's not my fault. It's his actions. What actions? My wolf asked me. I was guilty then but remembering Max's plan of me returning and being rejected then he comforts me made me believe that there's something Blake ain't telling me. That same thing is what is strengthening Max to be sure of me being rejected.

"You know Raven. You are just being selfish as though men are not people who feel pain. Imagine it was Blake acting like that with you. I'm sure you would cry till you die." He mocked me. I only rolled my eyes at him. "Anyway, all I can tell you is that fix your life before it's too late."

~~~~~~~~

I'm pulled back from the memory by Reah who says "Are you done thinking beautiful? Shall we go now?" I nod and we walk to the car.

At the mansion, in our room, I talk to Blake. "Why didn't you go to New York?" He has been ignoring me since he came to pick us from the training grounds.

He gets up from the bed and walks to the closet. "Now you care? I thought we were ignoring each other."

I sigh. "Of course we can't do that. We are mates for Goddess' sake!"

"Then act like one to me! Your behavior towards me sucks and I hate it Raven! It's killing me!" He is now close and his voice is the angry hurt one. He closes his eyes and pulls me closer while burying his head into my neck. "I really love you. Please don't break me like that. Please." I feel a tear on my shoulder. It's the first time Blake cries in front of a person. He's really hurt. Why am I being rude? I should trust him.

"Blake, c'mon don't say that. I can't break you."

I lift his face and make him look at me. I touch his cheek. "Blake I love you. You get that? I'm just taken up by jealousy. I love you."

He smiles like he has not been crying a minute ago. "That's my Raven." Then he kisses me. "Goddess! I missed you."

"I missed you too." We kiss. He holds me up in the usual style with my legs around his waist and I against the wall. The kiss gets deeper and I love it.

He carries me to the bed. We make love finally! Hell yeah! Goddess I'm so happy! Really happy.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Awwww I'm so happy for the two mates.

Make me happy too and continue to support me by voting commenting and following.

As quarantine is killing you with pain and anger, don't forget you have someone who loves you so much and that's me. I know you will feel my love for you wherever you are.

Good bye. Till we meet again in the next chapter.