@50

Epilogue:

Allegra

Two years had passed ever since that fight. It was hard to believe that these guys had really let go of the past and accepted me after all I had done. I was happy I had made the right decision not to help Alfus. I went back to the graves of Alvry, Shyla and Phoebe. I asked for forgiveness and decided to also accept the reality. When we went back to normal, Jace revealed my real identity to people and told them that everything I had done was in the past and it was stupid. Of course not everyone would forgive me but those who understood Jace's point forgave me like Hazel's parents...

Everything went back to normal. I was now at a vacation with the rest and it was Junior's birthday.

"Uncle J...Aunty has refused to give me a sweet," junior told Jace.

"Really?"

Junior nodded.

"Let's see if she will still refuse," Jace got up and came to me.

"Jace don't."

I knew what he was going to do.

"Why not? It's interesting."

"Jace no..."

He tickled me until I gave up and handed the sweet over to Junior and everyone laughed as he ran around happily.

"Jace!"

"What? You refused to give me a baby," he pulled me up and carried me. He put me on the kitchen island and pulled me to him. He wanted to kiss me but Blake stopped us by throwing the pillow at us.

"Manners please," he said.

We laughed. By the way, Nick was with Sammy. He left Reah for Eric. Rora was with some hot guy from Instagram. Luckily, he was a Lycan too. We were finally happy.

Thanks for being there too.

THE END

Thanks for reading guys. It's been a long journey but we have finally completed it. I will miss the characters so much especially Blake and Jace. Not forgetting Nick and Alfus.

This was my first book on Wattpad and I believe I have tried something as a beginner. You can check out my profile for another simple werewolf book and a romantic book.

BROTHERSS

DAISY

Mob love...bye...till we meet again....

❤️❤️

★★★