I think I love him

Chapter 10: I think I love him

~Brice's POV~

Me and Seto have been spamming Ty's phone and he has even seen them. What is he even doing. We've stopped by his house and his mother doesn't even know. I how he's ok. "This is getting annoying, where is he?" Seto groaned. He was right, it was getting annoying. But I didn't mind. It gave me more time to spend around Seto, I kinda like him. His brown hair, going a like bit in his face. His chocolate brown eyes, his purple hood that is down on the ground. He's just perfect in every way.

"Brice? You in there?" I snap back into reality and see Seto's brown eyes gazing into my sky blue ones. I blushed a sight pink. He giggled a bit "I'm bored. What do you wanna do?" His car ears twitched "I don't know. I can teach you how to play minecraft?" I offer with a smile "sure." He replied.

I grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs. I don't really record. I mainly do it just for fun. But some of my friends who play want me to start recording. I just don't know about it yet. We went into a room upstairs with two computer on decks and mics off to the side. "Ok. This is what you need to do..." And I went on, on how you make a account "you could have just showed me instead of telling me you know?" Seto said. I nodded and got him into the minecraft website.

"Ok. First, what do you want your name to be?" I asked him. "Hmmm." He was thinking to himself, he reached over and typed 'Seto' into the name box "don't use your name." I said to he flicking my tail like he was stupid for not knowing. His ears flattened down to his head. I sighed and typed in 'Sorcerer' after 'Seto' so it was..."SetoSorcerer...I like it." Seto smiled. His ears perking up.

I smiled back at him. "Ok. So let's play." I said going to my computer and making a server for me and Seto to play on "I'll type the ip in chat." I said and typed in the numbers. Seto nodded and copy and pasted in into his server name, box, thing....idk.

'SetoSorcerer has logged on'

It said in chat. "So what do we do first?" Seto asked "well. We have to punch a tree to get wood." I said and walked up to a tree and started hitting it until the tree was no more >:)

"Seto you gonna help or get food." I asked Seto as I made a crafting bench. "Well what am I suppose to do?" Seto asked. I signed 'this is gonna be a LONG time.

~Mitch's POV~

"When is Adam gonna see the Neko are stupid creatures." I growled "I don't know but, maybe you should calm down." Jerome said. I shot him glare and turn away. I hear him whimper and saw out of the corner of my eye, his ears flattening. I sighed and got up.

I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. He hesitantly hugged back. I leaned down and kissed his cheek without me knowing. "Umm. Mitch?" He asked pulling away "oh...sorry...I didn't mean too..." I said shuffling my feet "I-It's ok biggums." Jerome said. Ok. You can say that I have a crush on Jerome. But come on, he's adorable. "I l-love you Jerome..." I mumbled "what was that?" He asked "nothing..." He nodded. I sighed, wondering how I should tell him.

"Mitch are you ok biggums?" Jerome asked worriedly "Y-Ya." I stuttered "you sure buddy?" Jerome placed a hand on my shoulder. Nope. I can't take this anymore. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his, his eyes widened in shock but soon they slowly closed and he started kissing back.

We pulled back and just stared at each other. Finally I broke the silence. "J-Jerome, I-I've liked you f-for awhile now and I was w-wondering i-if you would be my boyfriend?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

Jerome looked like he was in deep thought before answering with (Cry's voice "Fuck no.") "yes Mitch, I will be your boyfriend." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. 'I'm happy' I thought to myself.

"So what do you wanna do, love?" I asked Jerome. He blushed at the little nickname I used "can we go for a walk?" He asked "sure thing." I grabbed his hand and walked out the back door and into the forest that was behind my house.

He walked hand in hand into the forest. Trees were surrounding every inch, having only little light come through the branches. But the few light rays that were seen were so beautiful.

"It's so pretty out." Jerome commented as the chirping of birds could be heard "it sure is." I sighed happily "what do you like about me?" I hear Jerome ask "Huh? Well, I love everything about you." I smile down at him since I was a little taller than him.

"I-I l-love you, Mitch." Jerome said blushing "I...I love you too, Jerome." I said and gave him a kiss on the lips.

~Adam's POV~

I finished watching the horror movie I picked out. Ty was still peacefully sleeping on my chest. I didn't want to get up. But me and Ty have school tomorrow. I groaned. I decided to just fall asleep on the couch. I laid down with Ty laying next to me. He cuddled into my chest unmindfully. I smiled and kissed his head.

"Good night Ty, I love you." I whisper softly to him. I looked at the clock realizing that it was 11:21. I closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.