SetoSolace's dare

Chapter 34: SetoSolace's dare

~Ty's POV~

~week time skip~

I woke up and Adam wasn't next to me. I sat up in the bed and stretched before getting up, I stripped down and put some black jeans on and a black shirt with Adam's red hoodie. Even if I didn't hind my ears and tail, I still love wearing hoodie. They are so comfortable.

I walked downstairs to see Adam on the couch eating eggs "morning babe." Adam says once he notices I'm in the room "morning." I respond "your food is on the counter." Adam said "thank you." I said and grab my plate of eggs. I sit beside him as we eat in silence.

I grab both our empty plates and put them in the dish washer to be cleaned later. I walk back to the couch and sit down next to Adam. He wraps him arm around my shoulders and kisses my temple.

All of a sudden the door bell goes off. I got up and walked to open the door for whoever is there. When I opened the door, a unfamiliar man and woman was standing at the door. They looked to be 2-3x my age.

"Who is it?" Adam asked "I don't know, can you come here?" I asked as the couple stared at me. Adam walked into view and when he saw the man and woman standing there, his eyes went wide.

"Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing here?" Adam asked "we are checking on you like good parents." His mother smiled "and who is this, is he your roommate?" Him father asked "well..you see.." Adam trailed off not wanted to tell him parents "ya, I'm his roommate." I smiled at them "it's very nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Dahlberg, my name is Tyler." I said in a friendly tone "what a kind young boy." His mom said.

"Sweetie, is it ok if we stay here for a few days?" His mother asked "umm..?" Adam looked at me and I nodded slightly "sure, I'll show you your guest bedroom." Adam took them upstairs.

I walk over to the couch and pick up Luna would is curled up in a ball. When she sees me, she lets out a loud meow, stretching her back.

Adam walks down the stairs and falls onto the couch with a sigh "sorry babe, my parents don't know I'm gay." Adam told me and looked over at me with an apologetic look "it's ok, you can tell them when you're ready." I tell him. He smiles and ruffles my hair "you are too kind, love." Adam teases and I blush slightly.

He gives me a peck on the lips and just a second later, his parents were coming down the stairs. They sat on the two chairs in front of us "so Adam, do you have a girlfriend yet?" He mom asked "no." He simply retorts "what about you Tyler?" His dad asked "no, I don't." I said more kindly then Adam "do you have your eyes on someone?" Him mom asked me, I quickly glanced at Adam "if you mean if I'm in love, than yes." I said "Awww, who's the lucky girl?" She asked "umm?" I blushed and looked down "oh I get it, shy love." She chuckled.

"So, how long have you been roommates?" Mr. Dahlberg asked "about a year." I said, glancing at Adam.

"Ahh!" Mrs. Dahlberg yells and pulls her feet up "something touched me!" She shouts. I look beneath her to see Luna. I laugh and walk over, picking her up I sit back down next to Adam "sorry, it was just Luna." I said and smiled apologetically "you have a cat?" She asked "ya. It was a present." I said.

"That's sweet. So Tyler, you're a hybrid like Adam?" She asked when she can clearly see my ears and tail "ya, I'm a neko." I said "but Adam's a Inu, how does that work?" His father asked "we made it work, we didn't see any reason to hate each other, all we cared is that we were the same." Adam says. His parents nod. I wonder how they would react if they found out Adam and I are dating.

"So Mrs. and Mr. Dahlberg, what do you do for a living?" I asked "please Tyler, call us Grace and Peter." Grace said kindly, I nodded and smiled. "I'm a nurse and Peter works for the government." Grace explains "interesting. Does work ever get hard on you?" I asked "sometimes but not really." Peter says.