Dad?

Chapter 13: Dad?

~Ty's POV~

After Brice and Seto left, Adam seemed less tense. Apparently our waitress and MY boyfriend know each other. They used to go to school together back then (ok. Since they are 19, they in collage now, not high school).

Right now they were chatting up a storm. I don't even know what they were talking about but I wasn't listening. "I'll be right back." I said but they didn't notice what I said and kept taking. I sighed standing up and making my way to the bathroom. I turned back and they don't even look like they noticed my absence.

I walked into the empty bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my ugly reflection. I sighed and splashed my face with cold water. I dried my face off and walked out. Adam and his friend still didn't notice I left. I shrugged sadly and walked out of the restaurant and into the midnight wind.

I walked down the not so noisy street and down my neighborhood. I walked past Adam's house, I decided to give my dead mother a visit. I walked to my old house. I saw the lights are and got confused. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

A man came to the door. "Tyler?" He asked "how do you know my name? Who are you?" I asked "I'm so glad your ok." He said and pulled me into a kind hug "Ummm. I do I know you? Have we met before?" I asked. He pulled back "oh right. You were just a baby when I left..-Tyler...I'm your father." The man said. "W-What?" I stuttered not believing what he just said.

He sighed and pulled out a small book "it true." He gave me the book and I looked through it. It was picture of me as a baby, my mother, and him. "So you really are my father." I said to him "yes son." I do look like him a little. And he does look about the same age as my mom.

"I came here to give your mom a visit but when I got here. I saw your mom dead on the ground. I was heart broken. I knew you were still living with her, but when I couldn't find you I thought that whoever killed her must have taken you. I got so worried. But I'm glad you are safe son." My dad explained pulling me into a loving hug. "I missed you dad." I said "I missed you too Tyler." I smiled. I'm so happy I finally get to see my real father after so long.

"If getting late and I think you have school tomorrow." My dad said letting me go "ok. Good night dad." I said and started walking up the stairs "good night Tyler." He replied.

I walked into my bedroom and changes into my pajama pants with a teeshirt. I jumped into bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~dream~

I was walking to Adam's house. I didn't see him at school today. So I was seeing if he was ok. I walked up to the door and unlocked it with the spare key he gave me.

I unlocked it and looked inside. No one was in the living room nor kitchen. I walked upstairs and heard creaking bed nosies from the room. (Ken was surely busy now).

The noise was coming from the room where Adam and me used to sleep in. I grabbed the door handle and opened the door and peeked in. The room smelt like sex and on the bed were Adam and that friend of his doing 'it' "A-Adam...? WHY?!" I screamed and ran out of the room and out of the house. I hate my life and everything in it.

(I'm so sorry. I'm such a terrible person.)

~end of dream~

I woke up crying. The rays of the sun were shining through the window. I looked at my phone. It was 30 minutes until school started. I groaned and got up, making my way to the shower.

I took a 10 minute shower and quickly got dressed. I decided to wear my normal light gray skinny jean (obviously) my white V-neck with black rims and MY dark purple hoodie. If I see Adam at school. I'll give him, his shirt and hoodie.