Picnic

Chapter 53: Picnic

~Adam's POV~

Ty hugged me tightly and a strong gust of wind came. Ty shivered a little and I wrapped my arms around Ty. Bear came back with the stick in his mouth. I grabbed the stick with my right hand and threw it, watching all three dogs run after it.

I ruffled Ty's hair and kissed his forehead. "When do you want to go get lunch?" I asked "now maybe, we've been out here for 2 hours." I laughed and said "it's felt like only minutes."

I called the dogs and them immediately run over to my call. We started walking home and as we were, an ally cat came towards us and started hissing. None of the dogs barked or even turned towards the cat. They just kept following us.

The cat started getting closer and Bear sent it a warning bark. The cat hissed and ran at us. It was about to strike at Ty but Alex jumped in the way and growled at the ally cat. Bear and Dakota all started growling, making it back up, looking side to side at all them.

It hissed once more and ran away. The dogs turned back to us and walked up to Ty. Bear put his head under Ty's hand and Ty scratched his head.

We continued walking home and I opened the door and let the dogs in. We made sure they had food and water before leaving.

"Where are we going?" Ty asked "wherever you what." I said "Chinese?" He asked "sure." I said and Ty meowed a thank you. We drove for about 15 minutes until we came to the restaurant. We got out of my car and I locked the door.

I grabbed his hand and he stepped closer to me. We walked in the restaurant and the front lady at the desk smiled at us "welcome, table for two?" We nodded and she grabbed two menus, telling us to follow her.

She took us to a quiet area with few people "a waiter will come by and take your orders in a minute." She said and walked off "know what you want?" I asked and Ty nodded "sweet tea." He said "I'll get the same." A new waiter came back with a notepad and pen "what would you like to drink?" He asked "two sweet teas." I said and he quickly wrote that down. He nodded and walked away. Ty grabbed my hand and started playing with it "your hand is so much bigger then mine." Ty said "you know what else I have that's bigger than the ones you have?" I asked and Ty's face flushed "my arms, they're way longer than yours, what did you think I was thinking?" I asked and looked at him. He rolled his eyes and playfully shoved me.

I chuckled and kissed the side of his head. The waiter came back and gave us our drinks and some egg rolls "so do you know what you want to eat?" The man asked "I'll have fried rice and beef and broccoli." I said "I'll have rice rice and noodles." Ty said. The man wrote that down and left.

I took an egg roll and ate it. Ty also took one and ate it. I laid an arm around Ty's waist and pulled him closer to me. "I love you so much." I whispered softly in his ear "I love you too." Ty said and smiled softly up at me. I kissed his nose as the waiter came back.

He gave us our plates and left. I opened my napkin with my utensils in it. I pulled out my fork and started eat my beef and broccoli.

~time skip~

~Ty's POV~

"Ty?" Adam asked while shaking me. I opened my eyes and I see that we are in a car in our driveway. "We finished lunch and you fell asleep in the car." Adam told me. I yawned and got out. Adam unlocked the front door and let me in. The dogs came running towards me. I smiled and pet them.

"So. We gonna cuddle before out swim?" Adam asked picking me up by the waist. I look down to his gaze staring up at him "ya, we can watch some of your anime again." I said, making Adam smile. He put me down and ruffled my hair.

I walked upstairs and took my pants off since I still had Adam's hoodie on. I took my shoes and socks off as well. I walked back downstairs and saw Adam laying on the couch with two drinks in front of him on the table. He sat me and patted the seat next to him. I happily went over and sat next to him, cuddling up beside him.

I wrapped my tail around his waist. And meowed in his ear. He smiled gently and rubbed my side with his hand. I purred and laid my head on Adam's chest "Adam~ I love you alot~" I purred he smiled and kissed my cheek "I love you." He said and ruffled my hair.

~Mitch's POV~

"Babe come on." I called up to Jerome. I was taking him in a date to see the sunset. He walked down the stairs looking as cute as ever.

He approached me with a smile. I grabbed his hand and we walked out to door. As we walked, I shoved my hand in my pocket, messing around with the small box.

We arrived at the park not too long after. I had a blanket and a picnic already set up. Jerome smiled up and me and I returned it. He both say down on the blanket and he scooted closer to me. I wrapped an arm around him and opened the basket. I got out some sandwiches, fruit and juice.

"Hey Jerome, can I ask you something?" I asked "ya Mitch, anything." He said putting down the sandwich he had started eating. I grabbed his hands and stood up. I put my hand inside my pocket and I go down in one knee, Jerome gasped and covered his mouth.

"Jerome, we've known each other for so long. When I first saw you, I feel in love. I love you so fucking much, I can't wait to see our baby boy. You are the sunshine in my sky. You are my everything and if I lose you, I don't know what I wouldn't do with myself. So Jerome Aceti, will you marry me?" I asked, opening the small silk box.

Jerome was crying with his hand over his mouth, he nodded. I grabbed his left hand and stood up. I slid the ring on his finger and he hugged me tightly. "I love you Mitch." Jerome tried not to sob "I love you too Jerome." I said and we kissed.