Forgive me

Chapter 47: Forgive me

~Ty's POV~

I walked downstairs and saw Brice and Mitch hugging there lovers. There looked over at me "where's Adam?" Brice asked "he's taking a shower." I said and sat on the couch.

Seto sat next to me "are you okay Ty?" He asked rubbing my arm "ya, it's just, I was scared." I said "it's ok, I was too, but Adam did that to protect us." He said "ya, your right, thanks Seto." He smiled and we hugged.

"Ty, are you gonna be okay if we leave?" Seto asked "ya, I'll be fine. If something happens. The dogs will protect me." I said. They nodded and they all hugged me.

They left and I walked upstairs. I opened mine and Adam's bedroom and let the dogs out.

I walked downstairs and they followed. I got them some clean water and food. After they were done I got them a milk bone and let them outside. They all three ran behind the pool and into the trees behind them and did their business.

They came back inside and I closed the back door. I say down on the couch and sighed. Is Adam really beating himself over what Herobrine says. Does he really think he won't he a good father.

I heard Adam come down the stairs and I looked over and saw he wasn't bloody anymore, his hair was combed and he had dark blue jeans on, with no shirt. He walked downstairs and sat on the other couch and laid his head back.

I really should stop being so hard on him, he did protect us and he risked his life against a god to save us. "Thanks Adam, for protecting us." I said "welcome." He said and put his hand over his face.

I walked over to him and straddled his hips and sat on his lap. He looked me in the eye and I could see a look of pain in his eyes. "Adam, do you really think Herobrine was telling the truth, Adam you're gonna be a great father, if you can protect me from a god, you can protect our child from any boy." I said.

"It's just, I made you scared, all three of you. You saw the side of me I never wanted you to see. Ty, I'm a monster and I don't want you or our child to be scared of me, because you're the only people in my life that have loved me besides my parents and my mother." He said and a tear fell from his eyes. I cupped his face and wipe his tear with my thumb.

We stared at each other for a while then I pressed my lips against him. He closed his eyes and kissed back. I could feel a tear come between our mouths. I pulled back and hugged him and he hugged back.

"Adam, can I see them...your eyes?" I asked "I'm not so sure that's-" "please Adam." I beg and he sighs and closed him eyes. He opens them back up and they are shining pure white. "Whenever I see these eyes, can I always count on them to protect me?" I asked, he smiles softly "always." He voice barely higher than a whisper.

His eyes start to die down and they return to his normal hazel "did my father hurt any of you?" He asked "no." I answered honestly. He nodded and pulled me closed to him, I moved my legs to one side of him and rested my head on his bare chest.

(I'm just gonna say this, Mitch and Brice took care of the bodies and the blood and Adam cleaned to guest room with (~•.•)~ magic ~(•.•~))

He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed his nose into the side of my head "Adam, I love you." I said "I love you too Tyler." He said, using my real name instead of my nickname.

"Adam, can I come to your work tomorrow?" I asked hopefully "actually, I kinda wanna take the day off to take my kitten on a date." He said "you never asked me on a date." I mocked, he cleared his throat "Tyler Ellis, will you give me the honor of taking you on a date?" He asked "yes." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I purred and cuddled into him, I could hear the soft beating of his heart.

I put my head in his neck and sighed, blowing hot air on the side of his neck. He ran his fingers threw my hand "should we get you a bath?" He asked "you can, but you're helping me." I said and looked up at him.

He stood up and picked me up. We walked upstairs and in our room. He walked into the bathroom and set me on the counter. He started the water to fill up the bathtub with warm water. I undressed myself and sat back in the counter blushing. I heard him chuckle and he picked me up and laid me in the tub.

I made a small meow when he set him in. He put his hand under the water and brought it to my shoulder, pouring some water on him. He grabbed some shampoo and massaged it in my hair. I purred and leaned into him. He took the shower head and rinsed my hair, I flattened my ears to not get water in them.

He grabbed some conditioner and applied it to my hair. Then he started washing me. The water was all soapy by the time we were done. He started draining the water and he grabbed a towel and placed it on the closed toilet. He grabbed the shower head once more and rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and the extra soap on my body.

He grabbed the towel and rubbed my head, drying my hair a little. I stood up and he wrapped the towel around me. He kneeled down in front of my belly and placed his hands on both sides, he gently kissed it and stood back up, towering over me. He helped me dry off and he dried my hair and ears, he then brushed down my fluffy hair.

He sniffed my hair and wagged his tail "you smell good." He smiled at me. We walked back in the room and I put on only my boxers and his large black hoodie. I jumped on Adam's back and he fell on the bed.

"Hey, babe, get off." He laughed, I giggled and curled in a ball on his back. Adam reached his hands behind him and tickled my sides. I rolled off him and he straddled my hips and pinned my hands above my head. He put his hand up the hoodie and he started tickling me.

~Adam's POV~

He started squirming under me "A-Adam! S-Stop!" He laughed and I don't stop "ADAM!!" He laughed out. I stopped and he panted heavily and clutching his stomach and sides.

I moved his bangs out of his face and kissed his forehead. "Ty, you're so cute." I said and he blushed a slight pink. I stretched and fell on the bed "I think it's time for bed." I said and took my pants on. He nodded and got into bed with me.

I wrapped my arms around him and he cuddled into my chest. "Good night Ty, I love you." I said "good night, I love you too." He said and we fell asleep with our legs intertwined.