Training

Chapter 8: Training

~Ty's POV~

I woke up cuddled into Adams chest. I smiled and kissed his cheek before prying myself out of his grip. I stood up and stretched my back. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I made myself something quick to eat and made Adam a sandwich for when he wakes up.

I think I should go to the store. I need to get some treats. I got a piece of paper and a pen

'Dear Adam,

I'm going out to the store, I'll be back soon. There is a sandwich in the fridge for you. See you soon <3

Love,
Ty'

I grabbed my Adams car keys and walked outside. I facepalmed then walked back inside and back upstairs. I took one of Adams shirts and hoodies because my clothes were at my house. But I wore the pants I wore yesterday. But his hoodie was comfortable for my tail and very warm and soft.

I went back outside and into the car. I started it up and drove to the store. I'm only getting one item, so it won't take long. Once I got there I parked in the parking lot. I stopped to car and got out and walked into the store. I walked until I say the part where it was. I walked down the section and grabbed 3 bars of chocolate. Ok maybe not one item.

I walked to the front of the store, to the cashier and he bagged my items. "That with be $7.64." I paid him and walked out of the store, to Adams car. I got in and drove back to Adams house.

I parked the car in his driveway and got out. I took the keys and opened the front door. When I closed it, Adam jumped on me "where were you, kitty?" Adam asked, his ears twitching "I was out getting treats." I said and gently pushed him off, standing up "why?" He tilted his head "because my dog needs to be trained." I grinned and pulled out one of the chocolate bars. Adams ears perked up and his eyes widened in happiness. "Now... If you obey, I will give you a treat. But if you don't, you will be punished." I went in the kitchen and grabbed a spray bottle, filling it with water.

I walked back into the living room with Adam sitting on the couch "no, bad dog, don't sit on the couch." I sprayed him with the water. He shook his head and got off the couch. "Good boy." I said and took off a piece of chocolate and put it up to his lips. He opened he mouth and ate the treat. I patted his on the head.

"Now, Adam sit." I held the treat up as his obeys and sits "good." I gave him the treat and he ate it "lay." I held the treat down and he obeyed. Another treat "roll over." I make a circle motion with my hand. He obeys. Another treat "beg." I grinned. He stood there not knowing what to do "bad boy." I sprayed him and his shakes the water off.

He gave me sad eyes. "Kiss." I tapped my cheek. He crawls over and kisses my cheek "no. Dog kiss." I said and he licks my cheek. "Good dog." Another treat. "Fetch." I through the ball and he runs and fetches it. He paws back with the ball in his mouth. I took it but he pulled back "drop it." I commanded. He disobeyed and growled playfully wanting to play. I sprayed him making him let go "bad." I got up and sat on the couch.

"Come here." He got up and came over to me on all fours. He jumped on the couch and placed his head on my lap. I scratched behind his ear. He smile and leaned into my hand.

"Are we done playing?" Adam asked "yes, we're done." I said "good." He jumped on top of my and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I was shocked but slightly opened my mouth and his tongue slid in. His tongue explored ever inch of my mouth. We pulled back panting "I love you." Adam said in between breaths "I love you too." I smiled and he returned it by kissing me again. I smiled through the kiss and pulled back.

"Are you wearing my hoodie?" Adam asked "yes. It's very comfortable." I said "haha. I know it is." "Is it ok if I wear it?" I asked "yes baby, it's ok." I blushed when he called me 'baby', but I like it. "Thanks Adam." I said and gave him a hug, burying my head into his chest "no problem. Now, what do you wanna do?" He asked "I don't know. Cuddle?" I asked "we can't just lay around and cuddle all day." He said. I look up at him and pouted "do you not want to spend time with me." I asked. My ears flattened to my head. "No, no. It's not that. I just don't think it's healthy for us to just be lazy. I mean we still have the project we need to finish." He rubbed the back of him neck.

~Adams's POV~

"Oh...right." Ty said. His ears still flattened on his head. "Ty? Baby, are you okay?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist "ya, I'm fine." He said softly "you do know that I would do anything to spend forever with you in my arms, right?" I asked him "really." He asked looking up at me "yes Ty, really." I kissed his nose and his ears twitched. I reached up my ear and gently pet his hair. He purrs softly and leans into my hand.

I smile and leaned down, softly biting one of Ty's ears "A-Adam?" Ty asked, his face a deep red. I gently pulled on his ear with my mouth. "W-What are you doing?" Ty stuttered "nothing." I mutter against his soft fur on my lips. I took off my mouth and softly blowed on his ear. He cringed and then I stopped.

A idea popped into my head, I smirked and let go of Ty, walking upstairs. If Ty gonna treat me like a dog. 'I'm gonna treat him like a cat.' I walked into my room and opened my closed. I searched through a few things until I found it. A ball of yarn.

I walked back downstairs with it hidden behind my back. "What's so you have?" Ty asked walking over to me "oh nothing. Just thing." I said and throw the yarn in the ground. Ty jumped on all fours and pounced on it. I burst out laughing because of how adorable he was. I turned on the tv as Ty rounded around in the yarn. I decided to watch Attack on Titan. It's one of my favorite anime's. It was the episode where Eren first finds out that he is a titan. I love this episode.

"Umm Adam?" I hear Ty asked "what is- HAHAHA!" I burst out laughing at Ty. The yarn was all over him. It's was draped over his ears, arms and legs. "Help please." He asked "damn. You are just too cute." I chuckled and kneeled down in front of him. His face was a bright pink. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

I helped him get untangled and then picked him up "Adam?" He whined "put me down." He tried to wiggle out of my grip. "I love you Ty." I said and placed my forehead on him "I love you-" he was cut off by his phone ringing "oh sorry. It's my mom." He apologized "it's ok. Answer it." I said and he did.

"Hey mother."....."I'm at..at a friends house."......"ok. I'll be over in a minute. Bye." He hung up the phone and looked at me "my mom wants me to come back home." He said "but I don't want you to leave." I said sadly and nudged his arm with my head. "I gotta go. I'll see you soon. I'm just going to see what my mother wants. Can you work on the project while in gone?" He asked "sure thing. But...I need these." I said and took his headphones off his head. "Ok. See you later babe." He said and walked towards the door "oh right, your hoodie and shirt." I got up and made him way over to me "nah. It's ok. You can keep it. You look cute in it." I smiled and he blushed slightly. "See you later kitty." I said and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back "see a you soon doggy." Ty said once we pulled back. "I love you. Bye." I said "bye. I love you too." He put up his hood and walked out the door. Hiding his tail. I sighed and walked back over and sat down on the couch. 'Better get working.'

~Ty's POV~

I walked back to my house "mom, I'm home." I call out. My mom can down the stairs and ran over and hugged me "oh thank goddess Tyler. I thought some hybrid hunter got you." She said, only rarely does she called me by my real name. "I was just at a friends. So.. What did you need?" I asked, she pulled back "I wanted to say that me and Zach are getting divorced." She said. I smiled "it's about time." I said and she laughed slightly "even thought he's not going to be around. Stay alarmed. I knew he was being mean to you all this time. I'm sorry I didn't do anything about it Tyler." She said sadly.

"It's ok mother. Where is Zach right now?" I asked "I'm right here." I look over and saw Zach standing by the open front door.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I don't know where the fuk I'm going with this so...any help? And thank you all for all the support you peeps have been giving this book! It really means a lot to me knowing that you all enjoy my writing! I read each and every comment you peeps post. I love see how you are enjoying my stories! Thank you peeps! I love you all! <3

~Soul