Sensitive (smut)

Chapter 24: Sensitive (smut)

~Adam's POV~

I leaned forwards and kissed his neck. Searching for his sweet spot. I knew I found it when he moaned. I kept sucking and biting at his skin with my canines. I detached my mouth from his neck and smiled at my love mark that I have him.

I reached my hand under his dress and slowly started to lifted it up over his head. He was only in the bright red thong now. He tugged at my shirt and I took it off. I connected our lips in a kiss. I licked his bottom lip and he parted his mouth and let me enter. I sucked on his tongue and he moaned, tugging at my pants. I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my zipper and slipped my pants off throwing them somewhere.

"Do you want to go upstairs to our bedroom or do you want me to take you here?" I asked kissing Ty's neck. "I don't care just take me dammit." Ty moans. I kiss down his chest and licked around his waistline. I could see his bulge increase.

I smirked and he whined. I decided to tease his and kiss up his chest to his lips. He hissed slightly and pushed me down and climbed onto of me "if you're not gonna do it. I will." He said and took my boxers off, freeing my hard member.

I gasped slightly when he put his mouth around my member. I moaned and bucked my hips up making him gag.

He started sucking really hard and fast. I moaned as I came in his mouth. He swallowed my seeds with a smile.

I flip him around and put three fingers in his mouth. He sucked on them, getting them all lubed up. I took them out of his mouth and shoved one into him. He moaned and balled his hands into fist. I circled my finger inside of him. I added another finger and scissored him. He whined and started shaking. I kiss his neck and shoved the last finger in him. I thrusted all three in and out of him.

I pulled my fingers out and lined myself up with his pink hole. I saw tears started to fall down his face and it was then that I remember Ty was still a virgin. "I can stop if you want me too. We don't have to do this." I said and kissed his back softly. Truth was I was also a virgin. I've never wanted to have sex. I've always wanted to save it for the right person. And I think Ty's the perfect person to give mine over too.

"N-No. Don't stop. I-I want you to ruin me." Ty told me. I took a deep breath and pushed my tip inside him. He gasped and clenched his teeth. I slowly pushed in until I was all the way in him. I let him adjust as I softly sucked on his neck. "m-move." Ty said. I slowly started to thrust into him and he bit his bottom lip.

"Faster. Harder." Ty moaned. I went faster and Ty moaned out in pleasure. "If you want me to stop just say so." I said "no. Keep going. It feels good." Ty moaned. I thrusted harder into him, hitting his prostrate causing him to scream "Adam! Right there! Harder right there!" Ty yelled and I trusted faster and harder at that spot and Ty moaned loudly coming on the couch.

I kept thrusting until I came deep inside him. I didn't pull out. We just sat there catching our breath (letting it go) "Adam?" Ty asked "yes baby." "I love you." He turned to face me with a smile "I love you too." I leaned down and connected our lips in a loving kiss.

I pulled out of him and laid beside him. He snuggled into my chest. I looked down at him and he seemed to fall asleep. I got up and picked him up. I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. I set Ty down on the bed and got in beside him. I pulled him into my chest. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~Ty's POV~

I woke up to coldness around my naked body. I cuddled into a ball and wrapped my tail around myself. I heard the shower running and my ears perked up. I got up, and a wave of pain run up my back starting from my ass. I walked into the bathroom. I noticed Adam was singing.

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool dawn run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.
I reckon, it's again my turn
To win some or learn some.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

I got into the shower with him and wrapped my hands around his torso. He looked behind him and smiled at me "morning beautiful." He kissed my cheek "morning, *yawn* babe my ass hurts." I told him "oh, sorry about that." He said "it's ok. Last night was great." I blushed slightly as I said that "I was." He smiled. "Well I'm done but do you need help?" He asked "yes please." I answered.

He grabbed some shampoo and put some in my hair. He ran his fingers through my hair causing me to purr. He did the same with conditioner. He chuckled and grabbed to soap. He washed my arms and chest. My back and my legs. When he got to my 'parts' I couldn't help but blush. He rinsed me off and turned the water off.

We got out and Adam dried both of us off. We walked back into our bedroom and Adam dressed us both. "Thank you babe." I kissed his cheek "your welcome."

We walked downstairs and I saw that the stained couch was replaced with a new red one. "Why?" I asked pointing to it "do you really want people to question the stain?" He smirked. I blushed and shook my head.

We laid on the couch and I cuddled into him. We talk a bit and it wasn't long before we heard a knock on the door. Adam went to go opened it and I followed.

He opened the door and a women with purple and pink hair and blue and green eyes was standing there "babe! I'm back!" She yelled and slung her arms around Adam's neck. He turned and looked behind me and I let a few tears slip down my face.