Sky

Chapter 39: Sky

~Ty's POV~

It's been two weeks now and Adam's still in a coma. I'm getting more depressed by the day. Barney, Ross and Jin are still living here. But I barely see them because I rarely come out of the room. Every night I sleep with a hoodie of Adam's and sometimes I would wear his cologne.

I just wait to fall asleep in his warm arms. I'd do anything to get my Adam back, but as long as he's safe and healthy; I'm ok...I guess.

Ross, Jin and Barney took work off today for some reason. I guess they just think I'm lonely. But I have Luna who stays in my room. But everyday I would go downstairs and give her food while others were at work.

I sometimes go to bed crying my eyes out because it's been so long. Luna would come up to me with her ears down and lick my face, curling up next to me; like she knew something was wrong. I tried to smile when she does but it's hard too, I miss Adam so much.

~Adam's POV~

All the door are so weird. Sometimes I would walk into a nightmare. Other times I would walk into a confused red room with the black infesting it, and if anything on the inside touches the black, it would fade and I would be forced out of the room by an invisible force.

I walked into a room and it was a red room. A brown puppy was sitting down wagging it tail. He barked at me and I stepped in the room, making sure not to touch the black. He walked to the other end of the room and written on the wall was the words 'kill him' I was confused and I turned to the dog. He eyes glowed pure white for a second and then turned back.

The pup them turned and ran out the door "hey! Wait!" I yelled running to the door but it closed right before I could exit. I banged on the door but it didn't budge. I looked behind me and the black started consuming the red, coming closer to me.

A message appeared saying 'they aren't real' that same text. I still don't know- wait a minute "none of this is real." I said, after those words left my mouth, the red and the blackness shuddered in pieces.

The floor crumbles and I fell through. I yelled and a few seconds later a hard surface slammed into my back. I groaned and got up. I was in a black room but everything was lit up, it was so long it kept going out of my view. The floor as checkered

I saw a brown dog come into vision. It looked like a giant version of the puppy. It came up to about my stomach. His eyes and hazel like mine, I bent down and put my hand on his head 'he's you' a message appeared and disappeared above his head.

"What's going on?" I questioned "hello son." Boomed the voice of my father. The dog lowered itself and started growling. My father came out of the darkness and the dog ran at him, trying to bite him. With a flick of his wrist, my dad flung the dog away, the dog giving a loud whimper as it hit the ground.

I growled at my dad "what do you want? Why am I here?" I asked "I just loved seeing you face your worst nightmares." He said. I tilted my head "everything you saw when you opened a door, that's what you are afraid of, things you are afraid that will happen, you were stuck in your own nightmare, but then SHE decided to butt in and ruin my plans like always." Herobrine growled at the end "who's 'she'?" I asked "the messages you have been seeing, are from your dead mother, she was trying to help you. I don't know how she got in here." Father said.

'Mother?' I question in my head 'yes son?' A female voice says 'w-what's going on?' I asked 'Adam, if you defeat Herobrine, you can get out of here, but learn to control your powers, that's the only way you can defeat him.' My mother said 'my powers?' 'Yes, that dog there is you, you can turn into a dog, you just need to learn to control him and your Brine side.' She explained 'I can't do that!' I complain 'yes you can, I believe in you, Ty believes in you.' My eyes widened at Ty's name.

I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply. I felt my hands turn into paws and i started growing fur. I turned into a giant dog. The other dog of me was now gone.

I lowers down and growled at my father. My eyes glowed a bright white "now it's a fight." My father smirked and his hands glowed white with aura. He shot a lighting ball at me, too fast to dodge. I hit me and I stumbled back.

He shot another orb at me, hitting me again. "Come on son, fight back!" He yelled, walking closer to me while shooting lightning.

I looked at his and shakily got up. Launching at my dad, he disappear before I could get him. He appeared behind me and kicked me down.

I turned into human and stood up. I can barely control the dog. As I think that the dog appears beside me, ready to fight.

My dad shot lightning at us and we both dodged quickly. My dad appeared in front of me and grabs me by the neck. He lifts me off the ground, choking me. The dog bites his leg but my father kicks the dog away, who keeps coming back.

I tried to kick but failed. 'Use your powers' my mother told me in my head 'how?' I asked 'that's for you to learn' I was confused by that statement at first. I grabbed my dads wrist and made fire come out of my hands. Not hurting me but badly burning my dad.

He growled at me and threw me down. He rubbed his wrist while glaring at me. "Well played." He mocked and shot an aura wave at me. I fell bad and he appeared in front of me. Inches from my face, his soulless white eyes staring at me. He puts his hands on my chest and sends lighting throughout my body. I yell in pain and he chuckles.

The dog growled and jumped on on dad, biting into his arm. Herobrine gripped his teeth together and jumped on me. He pulled the dog off him and threw him at me.

'Does the dog even have a name?!' I got an idea, I didn't believe it but it's worth a try "Sky!" I said and the dog perked it's ears up and turned towards me at the mention of his name. So it's name is Sky, my nickname. Alright.

My dad charges at Sky "Sky look out!" I shout and Sky barely dodges my father. Sky jumped next to me, growling at my father. My dad charges at me but I disappear and appear behind him. I clone myself and circle him. He looks around, not knowing with one to shoot at.

We all shot fire at him, burning him. Then he sends a aura snake threw all us. It making the clone disappear but striking me. "Fool, I know all your trikes, I am your father after all." My father grind at me. He's right. I need to use my power for something he's never seen before. But what.

Brines and literally do anything. And I'm pretty sure my dad has seen and done it all. But, he's not a dog. So that's my only hope.

I growl and make my claws growl longer and my eyes how brighter. I run at my dad and he disappears and appears behind me. Before he could hit me. I turned around and stabbed my claws through his stomach. He jumped back. He growled at my at started appearing and disappearing everywhere. I'm the air or on the ground, everywhere. I started thinking of where he could go next and time seemed to slow down for me.

I looked around and as my father was about to appear. I slashed my hand down and made an aura wave that was dark purple with black around it. It looked like claw marks, three of them. My dad appeared and the claw mark hit him, all three. He fell to the ground, blood soaking his blue shirt.

"Stupid hybrid." Herobrine growled and disappeared. A bright light appeared in front of me with looked like a door. I looked at Sky and he motioned his head towards the door and ran into the blackness. I was about to follow him but a invisible force didn't let me. I turned towards the door and walk in it.

I was now floating in blackness, slowly floating towards a light. I could hear muffled voices but the closest I get to the light. The more clear the voices get. "He's waking up!! He waking up!!" The voice of Penny said.