Woof?

Chapter 41: Woof?

~Adam's POV~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I shut it off and yawned, it was 10:00 I gotta be at the offices at 11:00 Ty was still asleep next to me, how the alarm didn't wake him up too, I don't know. I remember he wanted me to wake him up. Do I wanna? He looked so cute.

I get really close to him face and shake him "wake up." I said. He softly groaned and opened his eyes. He sat up and stretched "morning." I said. He looked over at me and crawled over to me and curled into my lap, he closed his eyes and wrapped his tail around my waist.

"Babe, I gotta get ready for work." I said petting him, he only groaned and clutched onto me tighter "if you let me go, I'll get you a fish on the way home." I said and he doesn't move "salmon." He opens one eyes and looked at me "promise?" He asked, he's such a cat "promise." I chuckled and he lets me go.

"You should be getting up too." I said and grabbed some clothes and a towel "I will." I walked into the bathroom and took a quick 10 minute shower. I brushed my teeth and semi dried my hair. I wrapped a towel around my waist and peeked out the door. Ty was curled on the bed, asleep. I groaned and got an idea. I filled the bath up with cold water and went over to the bed, I pulled his boxers off, as to not get them wet. I picked him up and he curled into me. I walked into the bathroom and dumped him in the water.

His eyes shot opened and he tried to claw at me as to get out "Adam you bastard!" He yelled and jumped over my shoulder like a cat would. I laughed and threw him a towel. He grabbed it and walked in the bed room. I dried to bits of water Ty got on me. I looked in the mirror and saw three red marks on my shoulder. Looks like Ty scratched me. I quickly go dressed in a white shirt, black jacket and dark blue jeans.

I walked into the bedroom and saw Ty sitting on the bed with a blanket around him and a wet towel on the floor. I walked over to him and wrapped an arm around him, rubbing his shoulder. He purred at the warmth and leaned into me, I got up and grabbed some socks and shoes. Quickly slipping them on and tying them.

"I'm going to go to work now babe." I said "ok." He purred while rubbing his  head against the blanket "come give me a goodbye kiss." I said. He got up and walked over to me with the blanket around his small figure. He gave me a kiss on the cheek "nope." I said and pulled him towards me, kissing him on the lips.

I pulled back and pressed my forehead against his, grabbing ahold of the blanket around his neck "I love you." I said "I love you too, now go to work and don't forget my salmon." Ty said making me chuckle.

I walked downstairs and out the door. I got into my car and started it up. It's about a 30 minute drive down to the offices, but the nature on the way is beautiful.

~time skip~

I parked my car and got out, locking it. "Adam!!" I hear Barney call from the office building "Hey John." I said and jogged over to him "glad you came." He said and clamped his hand on my shoulder "glad to be here." We walked inside "welcome back Sky." Nick said passing by "hey Adam." Tim Tim said as we walked by his office with Matt "nice of you to show us." Ross said.

I smiled at everyone welcoming me back "your office." Barney said as we came to an office with a clean desk "get settled in and we'll record in 30 minutes." Barney said and then left.

I sat at the computer chair and logged into the computer, my background was a cat, curled up next to a dog. I mentally laughed and downloaded minecraft "hey Adam." Jin said, walking into my office. "Hey." I said unamused. "Look Adam, I don't want to be on bad terms with you. I'm sorry." Jin said, I sighed and turned to face him "it's just, I get super overprotective about Ty." I said, rubbing the back of my neck "and you should be, he's your boyfriend. I was in the wrong." Jin said "I just want to end this." He said.