Thunder

Chapter 14: Thunder

~Ty's POV~

I cuddled closer to Adam as thunder roared through the sky. I slightly whimpered. I was scared but I knew I was safe in Adam's arms. He kissed my forehead. Adam is being so gentle with me. That's one of the many reasons I love him.

"Adam, I love you." I whisper "I love you too Ty. So much." He kissed my neck and smiled his amazing smile at me. I leaned up and kissed him on the lips. We pulled back and I almost fell asleep before I realized that mine and Adam's clothes must be finished.

I get up and go downstairs into the laundry room. I took mine and Adam's clothes out of the dryer and put it into a basket. I carried it upstairs and back into my room. I put my clothes away and throw Adam his. He placed his shirt and pants on my dresser and let go of the towel that was still around his waist.

He changed into his newly cleaned boxers and jumped into my bed. I also climbed into bed and Adam brung me close to him "thank you Ty. I love you." He cooed into my ear. "Your welcome and I love you too." I kissed his cheek with a smile, which he returned.

"Good night Adam." I yawned (and again) "good night baby." I close my eyes and fall asleep with his arms around me.

~time skip to morning~

I woke up cuddled into Adam's chest. He was still peacefully sleeping above me. I smile, leaning up and kissing his cheek. I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck.

I heard him groan and move him head to look at me. He kissed my head and I could tell he was smiling. "Morning baby." Adam said.

My dad suddenly walked into the room "morning son. Morning Adam." My dad said "morning dad." I said "morning John." Adam said. "Father, what time is it?" I asked "9:00" he said "what?! We're late for school." I almost yelled "oh right. Schools are being canceled because of the harsh weather. You're free today and maybe tomorrow." My father said and gave me and Adam two plates with chocolate chip waffles "thanks dad." "Thanks John." "Your welcome." Dad smiled kindly and then left.

Me and Adam turned on the tv and watched shows while eating our waffles. When I finished, I cuddled into Adam's side. I blushed slightly realizing Adam was still only in his boxers. Adam put his plate on mine, that was on the bedside table.

"Hey Ty? If the weather calms down a bit, do you wanna go to my house. And remember to bring your things." He asked "sure Adam." I meowed.

Adam smiled and gave me a loving kiss on the lips. I kissed back. It slowly got more intense. He licked my bottom lip and I allowed him entrance. He sucked on my tongue, causing me to let out a slight moan. He made his way down to my neck. He instantly found my sweet spot. He nipped and sucked on my sensitive skin. I purred, running my fingers through Adam's hair. (No. No smut .-.)

When he knew he left a visible mark he pulled back and looked at me "I love you Ty." He said and kissed my neck gently "I love you too Adam." I purred.

A loud roar of thunder that shook the ground. I let of a yowl and buried my head into his chest. Adam chuckles softly "shh. It's ok baby. I got you." He cooed into my ear. I smiled and another thunder roared throughout the sky and lighting was seem outside the window. I clutched into Adam and he held me tight.

He whispered sweet nothings into my cat ear and I soon found myself slipping into a deep sleep in Adam's arms.

~Adam's POV~

I looked down at Ty, who was peacefully sleeping in my arms. His cat ears were slightly narrowed. His mouth only opened a little bit. His sides and chest rising and falling at a normal rate. Every once in a while, Ty would let out a adorable purr while sleeping.