John and Zack

Chapter 45: John and Zack

~Adam's POV~

Brice, Seto, Mitch, Jerome came in. I didn't let the last guy in, what's John doing here "hello Tyler. Miss me?" John smirked at Ty. Ty's eyes were wide in terror. I growled at John and he looked at me "good to see you too, Adam." John looked at me "what the hell do you want John?!" I barked "just some time with my son." He said "BULLSHIT!" I yelled "Adam, why are you yelling at Mr. Ellis?" Seto asked "because he helped Zack kidnap Ty!" I said "what, no, that's not possible, John is kind." Jerome said "no, he hurt Ty." I growled "you must be mistaken dear boy." John said and placed a hand on my shoulder "don't fucking touch me!" I growled. John pushed himself in and walked up to Ty, he shrunk back as John hugged him "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!!" I yelled and yanked John off Ty. I'm glad the dogs are in mine and Ty's room.

I pushed Ty behind me to protect him and the baby "Ty," I said "y-yes Adam?" He asked shakily "run upstairs and lock the door. Don't let anyone in unless it's me, you need to protect our child." I told Ty "came Jerome come too?" Mitch asked "why?" I asked "I'm sort of...carrying a child too." Jerome said. I surprised I didn't know this but it not the time to question "I'll go with them, just in case." Seto said.

"I love you, you remember that." I told Ty. He nodded against my back "now, go." I said and he ran upstairs with Seto and Jerome. They went into the quest bedroom and I heard the door lock.

"Oh, so I'm gonna be a grandfather." John mocked "not if I kill you first." I growled "on second thought, I don't wanna be a granddad, I may just kill the baby and take Ty." John said "HEARTLESS BASTARD!" I yelled and charged but was interrupted by a punch to the face. I looked up and saw Zack beside John "nice timing." John said, Zack gave a heartless chucked and looked at me "did you think you kill me?" Zack said. I growled and glanced at Mitch and Brice. Now I've fought both of them and they are very strong. But if I lose this battle, so do they.

With my brine powers, I could kill them instantly. But why aren't I? It's like something is telling me not to.

"John, I'll kill you." I said and my eyes glowed white. During the fight with my father, I gain some control over my brine powers. But not fully. I can do so much before I will kill everything I see. I'm actually worried about Brice and Mitch, unlike them, I have self healing powers, they don't. So I may have to help them. But they can take on Zack.

"Mitch, Brice," I said and they looked at me "remember, John's my kill." I said and they nodded. I ran at John and scratched his neck. He punched me in the stomach and make he stumble back. My claws growled and I stabbed John in the stomach.

He pushed me away and jabbed a knife into my shoulder. Zack threw a knife at me, hitting me in the side. I coughed up blood and took the knife out of my side. John came at me and tried punching me. I dodged and glanced over at Mitch and Brice. They were holding up pretty fine, they had scratches and bruises but noting major.

John got the better of me and kicked my back, making me fall. I jumped up and lurched at him. I bit his neck and he scoffed, pushing me off him.

He attacked me with the knife again but I grabbed his wrist before he could hurt me. He glared at me but then grabbed him neck where I bit him.

"Ahh! What the fuck did you do to me?!" He yells in pain "poisonous fangs, you'll die soon, but until then, you can just stay here and suffer, oh and don't worry, the pain gets worse over time, and there's nothing to cure it." I smirked at him. John them started laughing slightly but it slowly turned more insane "I might be dead in a while but what about your precious boyfriend?" He chuckled.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt "what do you mean?" I growled. He chuckled and I heard a scream come from the room Ty was in "Adam!" I heard Ty yell. John chuckled and I threw him down and I ran upstairs. "Guys! No matter what, don't come in here!!" I yelled down to Brice and Mitch then I ran to the bedroom. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I banged on the door "open up!" I yelled but nothing happened. I walked back and little and rammed the door with my shoulder. It burst open, Ty, Seto and Jerome were cornered by a man. My eyes widened when I noticed who it was,

"Dad." I growled.

~Mitch's POV~

For a cat, Brice isn't doing half bad, he's actually stronger then me. Zack is holding up a good fight. John was laying on the ground, slowly dying.

Zack ran at he with a knife and tried to hit me. I dodge every swing until the last one when it hit me on the shoulder. I growled and held my arm.

Brice ran up to him and scratched him with his claws. Zack punched Brice in the chest and Brice fell backwards. Zack took out another knife and ran at Brice. Brice did a low kick and Zack fell backwards. I ran up and grabbed the knife from his hand and stabbed it in his neck. He coughed up blood and tried grabbing my wrist but his hand went limb as he choked on his own blood and died.

I stood up and turned towards Brice. He was grabbing his chest and breathing hard "come on, I'll help you with your arm before you pass out from blood loss." Brice said and I nodded. I followed him into the bathroom and got the first aid kit.

He pulled out some gauze and some disinfecting wipes. He cleaned my cut, it stinging like hell. He put some kind of cloth on it and wrapped my arm in gauze. "Thanks." I said "welcome." Brice said and put the kit back "do you think Adam is okay?" I asked as we walked out of the bathroom "I've heard a lot of screaming up there so I don't know." He answered.

We walked into the kitchen and got some towels "what about Seto, Jerome and Ty?" He asked and we walked into the door way where the dead bodies of John and Zack were. "Let's just trust Adam to protect them." I said even though I know he can't defend 3 people plus himself.

"It hard, if anything happened to Seto, I don't know what I'd do." Brice said and ran a hand threw his hair. "I know how you feel, Jerome and my child are in danger but we have to trust Adam, because what if we walk up there and make things worse. We don't know who's up there. It could be a beast for all we know." I said and went into the closet and pulled out some kind of mop "I know, but how long will this last, who knows who could come down from the room. For all we know they all could be dead!" Brice said. I sighed and started cleaning up the blood.

Brice moved the bodies to a pile so he could help me. He grab a towel and wipes off the blood on the door and walls while I got the floor "I know that but..." He cut me off "but nothing! Our boyfriends..your child...Ty and his child, they could be dead." He pointed out "stop thinking like that." I said and walked to the kitchen sink to get the blood off the mop.

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried about Seto." Brice sighed and walked to the sink too. "I know, I'm worried about Jerome and my child(almost put chile) too." I said and cleaned up to rest of the blood on the floor.

"I just hope they all are okay, I don't wanna see anymore dead bodies." Brice said as he finished cleaning the walls and the door. All that's left is the two dead bodies. We also cleaned Adam's sink because of the blood. He opened the cabinet below to sink and took out the air spray (;-;) we sprayed the door and a few feet away from the door so the smell of blood isn't in the air, beside the bodies.

"What do we do with John and Zack?" Brice asked "we'll ask Adam later." I said "what do we do know?" I asked "we could go get some clean clothes and take a shower but let's be honest, we both smell like blood." Brice said. I nodded and we walked out the door.

We walked down the street in silence until we walked to my house "let's meet back at Adam's house." He nodded and walked further door the street. I walked in my house and ran upstairs.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I can't started thinking about Jerome. I had to get a new gauze around my arm. Which it was hard putting it on myself. I ran downstairs and ran outside. I walked to Adam's house and when I opened the door. I saw Brice sitting on the couch with new clothes and no longer bloody.

"Anything happen?" I asked "just more yelling, I'm so temped to go up there and find out what's going on." Brice said as I sat next to him "I'm starting to think they are never coming down." Brice said and then the whole house fell silent.