Glowing eyes

Chapter 46: Glowing eyes

~Adam's POV~

"Dad." I growled. He turned towards me and smirked "son, what a pleasant surprise. I see you got past John." Herobrine said. I growled and ran up to him and raised my hand to punch him but he grabbed my wrist and stared at me with his glowing white eyes.

"Oh son, you haven't changed a bit from the last time we fought." He said and I yanked back, standing between him and my friends and lover. "This we be a great father and son bonding time." Herobrine said and shot lighting at me, hitting me in the chest. I growled and grabbed my chest.

I looked up at him and my eyes glowed white. I growled and teleported behind him and jabbed my claws into him back. He grunted but grinned and kicked behind him. I flew to the ground and watched as his wounded healed shut.

I got up and ran at him and he grabbed me by the throat and raised my in the air "I know you can do better, are you just holding back because their here." He motioned towards Ty, Jerome and Seto. He's not wrong. I don't want them to see the real me. But if I wanna live and protect them, I have no other choice. I'm sorry Ty. I'm sorry Ren.

I growled and grabbed his wrist. Dinging my claws in his wrist and burning them. He dropped me and I fell to the ground.

Fire started dancing around me and I stood up "why are you even doing this, why do you hate me!" I yell at my father "now hate is a strong word." He smirked "CUT THE BULLSHIT, WHY DO YOU HATE ME AND WANT TO RUIN MY LIFE!!" I yell "because you should have never been born, I should have killed your mom before you were even born." He growled.

My eyes widened and I gripped my hands into fist "the damned women was nothing but trouble. She couldn't do anything right and she proved that by having you. I'm glad I killed her." Herobrine said coldly "shut the fuck up." I growled "DONT TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THAT!" I yell and ran at him.

He smirked and tried grabbing me but I disappear and appeared behind him and kicked him in the back and punched him and he caught fire. I continued punching and kicking him.

I stopped and started panting, breathing heavily. My father teleported behind me, he had healed all his cuts but I knew I did something.

He ran up to me punched me. His hand going threw my stomach. I coughed up blood and looked at him "you bastard." My voice was weak and I pushed him away. My stomach healed shut but it still hurt.

I wiped the blood away from my mouth. "Face it son, you're not gonna win this time." My father say "no, I'm gonna protect them." I said "why, look at them, their terrified of you. Look at yourself, you're a monster." He said, I looked to the side, knowing it's true "You make me the monster I am." I mumbled a growl.

He grinned "listen son, we can put this behind us and we can go home, and I can raise you like the son I wanted." He offered "like a monster. All you're gonna do is teach me to kill." I spat "at least you'll be loved at home. Do you really want your child to have a father like this?" He asked. My hands started shaking at the last thing he said "why don't you let Tyler get a new husband and he could be the father. A better father, but let's face it. Anyone is a better father then you will be." (I don't think that! It's only for the story! LOVE MEH ;-;) Herobrine said and I fell to my knees.

"No, you're the worst father anyone could have." I said and put my head in my hands "like father like son." He said and kneeled down next to me and put a hand on my head.

I was shaking with terror "don't touch him!" Yelled a familiar voice and my father was suddenly yanked away from me. I looked up and saw "Sky!" I yelled and he ran up to me. I hugged him "Adam, don't listen to him, you're gonna be a great father." Sky said "how can you be so sure?" I asked "because I'm you. And I've already had my kitten with my love." He said "I'll help you, but you have to believe in yourself." He said "your acting like a mother." I joked "Adam! This isn't joking matter!" He growled "ok." I nodded and stood up.

I looked at my father and he stared back he charges me and grabs both my hands and pushed them both behind my back. I grunted as he pushed me down and got behind me as pulled my left arm to my right side.

I screamed in pain and he just chuckled. I heard Sky growled and bit Herobrines leg. Sky shook his head and the flesh on his leg started ripping.

My father pushed me away and he kicked Sky away "damn dog." Herobrine said.

He shot lightning at me and kicked me in the stomach. I shot fire at him and he dodged it.

Herobrine grabbed me by the neck again but I grabbed him by the neck too "now, die." Herobrine say, I teleport behind him and grabbed his hair "I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to." I said and stabbed his neck into my knee and clawed his neck with my claws and ripped his head off his body. His body got numb and falls to the ground and disappears. His head disappears in my hand.

I turned around and saw that Sky was gone. I looked at the corner where Ty, Jerome and Seto were. They were all shaking in fear of...me. I walked over to them and kneeled down next to me. They flinched away from me. My eyes still glowing bright white and illuminating the darkness.

"Ty?" I asked and reached out towards him and tensed up and pulled away. I brung my arm back and looked at it. I was covered in blood, my eyes are glowing to same color as that monster. I stood up and sighed "Seto, Jerome. Your boyfriends are downstairs and waiting for you." I said and they got up and ran downstairs. Ty curled into the corner staring at me scared.

"Ty, I'm so sorry you have to see me like that." I said and grabbed him hand with both my bloody ones "Ty. Is how I actually am going to affect how you feel about me?" I asked "I don't want it to Adam." Ty said "it's just, you ripped someone's head off in front of me, so you can expect me to be a little shaken up." Ty said

"Ya, your right, maybe Herobrine was right, maybe I'm not suited to be a father." I said and put my ears down "Adam," Ty started "no Ty, just...go downstairs with the others. I'll take a shower and come down later." I said and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I sighed and slid down the door 'what have I done?' I think to myself.