Surprise

Chapter 27: Surprise

~Brice's POV~

I woke up with Seto cuddled next to me in a ball. He was slightly purring in his sleep, like always, which I find so cute. I ruffle his hair a little and then kiss his cheek. I stretch and got up. I pull the blanket up over Seto.

I walk downstairs and saw Mitch making breakfast "morning." He looked up at me "morning Brice. How's Seto doing?" He asked "Seto's fine, how's Jerome?" "He has a headache. Other than that, he's fine." I nodded and sat on the couch "where do you think Adam is?" Mitch asked "I don't know." I answered.

"So how's your arm?" Mitch asked, getting out 4 plates. "Still hurts but I'm fine." "What still hurts?" A tired Seto asked from the top of the stairs "nothing." I got up and walked towards him, while he walked down the stairs. We met at the bottom of the stairs. I wrapped my good arm around him waist and kissed his head "morning babe." I said. He smiled up at me and walked over to the couch, me following him. I sit down and he sits on my lap.

"Ok you two love birds. We have to find out how to get the old Adam back." Mitch said, chuckling slightly as he said the first part "I don't know. Maybe we can first talk to Ty to see what could have set him off?" I suggest "not bad. But what if he didn't even know that Adam could do this? Become so violent." Seto said "I don't know. When Jerome wakes up. We eat and then go try to find Adam. If we can't, we'll hunt down Ty." Mitch said. Me and Seto nodded.

Mitch put the eggs and bacon, he was making, on four separate plates. He set them on the dining room table and also got each of us glasses of orange juice. "You guys start eating, I'm gonna go get the dog out of bed." Mitch said and ran upstairs.

I picked Seto up, slinging him over my shoulder and walked to the table. Setting him down in a chair and sitting beside him "I don't think that was necessary." Seto said, I gave a chuckled and kissed his head "JEROME! GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!" We heard Mitch yell as he burst into the guest room they were staying in. We heard Jerome groan louder and then it was muffled by a pillow in guessing. "Damn you Mitch! I have a head ache!" Jerome said loudly "get you damn ass up and go downstairs and eat!" Mitch said. Jerome let out a yelp as Mitch came back downstairs with Jerome slung over his shoulder.

Mitch put Jerome down on a chair and toon a seat next to him. Jerome glared at Mitch. Me and Seto started laughing "Shuddup SetoSolace!" Jerome yells, using our ship name. We started laughing even harder. Mitch slightly started chuckled and Jerome looked at him and then us. His gaze softened and he started laughing as well.

We all finally calmed down and started eating. We pretty much ate in silence. When we were done, Seto and me washed the disses. When we came back in the living room, we saw Mitch and Jerome cuddling on the couch.

"Thanks for the breakfast. You are an amazing cook babe." Jerome said "thanks. But you acted like a vicious dog when I got you." Mitch said "Well...you see...." "You're not you, when you're hungry." I said. We all burst out laughing "yes, exactly!" Jerome said.

"Ok. Everyone take a shower and get dressed. We gotta try and find Adam. Of not, we'll search for Ty." Everyone nodded and we walked upstairs.

Seto and me walked into our guess bedroom and walked into the shower. Locking the door behind us. Seto stripped down and then blushed. "Are you gonna take your clothes off or what, it's embarrassing." He said blushing a deep red. "Well, I can't really because my arm is broken." I said sarcastically. He blushed even more of that was even possible. He took the sling off and helped take my shirt off. He unbuckled my pants and helped slip them off, along with my boxers. We both stepped into the bath and Seto was looking down. I smirked and pulled him closer so that our bodies were touching. "Your face is all red." I said "that's your fault." He said. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.