I'm fine

Chapter 9: I'm fine

~Ty's POV~

"I'm right here." Zach said at the front door "what are you doing here?! I kicked you out!" My mother yelled "can't I just say goodbye to my hybrid son." He asked "h-how do you.." I started "it's very interesting for a hybrid hunter like me to be the father of a hybrid." He smirked "you are not my father and you will never be!!" I hissed. "Ty...run. Run away from here. Run where it's safe." My mom whispered in my ear "but what about you. I can't just leave you here." I said "don't worry about me. Your in more danger."

I look at her and then at Zach who was getting closer by the second and then back at mom "I'll come back. I promise." I whisper to her and run towards the door "such a weakling." Zach said as I ran past him and out the door.

I was running to Adams house. I looked behind me and I didn't see Zach following me. But that doesn't mean I should slow down. I ran up to Adams doorstep once his house was in sight. I banged in the door and Adam answered "hel- oh. Hey baby." He smiled and I went inside, closing and locking the door. "Umm. Are you ok?" Adam asked me "um, yeah, I'm okay." I looked out a window and sighed when I saw his car past by Adam's house "you don't look fine." Adam walked up behind my and wrapped his arms around my waist. "No...I'm fine." I said turning around and staring him in his sunglasses (have I said Adams eye color?)

"Ok. Fine. I finished the project." I looked over at the coffee table and saw my headphones, along with his amulet as a mold. "Wow. It looks so good. You did nice." I smiled at him "does that mean I deserve a kiss?" He asked. I giggled and kissed his cheek. I took off my hood and uncovered my fluffy ears.

Adam ran his fingers through my hair "your hair's so soft." He said "Umm... Thanks..." I said, a slight pink spread across my face. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked "wanna play minecraft?" He asked "fine. But in gonna die." I said and let Adam drag my upstairs. We when into a room with two computers. Three microphones. Two chairs. A table and four large bean bags. A TV, in front of the table, on a wall. The two computers were on tables pushed against the wall. With all that said, there was still a good enough room to walk in.

"Come on." He grabs my hand and leads my over to a chair "you can use my back up mic and back up computer." He said "but you are going to have to make a MineCraft account this time." Adam continued "ok. How do I make a account?" I asked, moving my mouse around and clicking random buttons "your gonna brake it, now stop and let me show you." Adam put his hand over hand in the mouse. I felt my face heat up. Adam looked at my face and grinned kissing my cheek making me blush more.

Adam showed me step by step, how to set up a minecraft account. His hand on mine the whole time. We decided my username was going to be deadlox. I don't know why but it is. He also made me get a YouTube channel so we could record. It's called DeadloxMC. MC standing for MineCraft. "Thanks Adam." I said and kissed his cheek "no worries babe."

"Ok. Now let's record." He said filled with energy "ok." I responded. I was already on minecraft. Apparently Adam is a famous YouTuber. Who know? I sure didn't. "Hey guys Sky here and I'm here with a new person to my channel. His name is deadlox and he's a really good friend of mine so if you would, go check his out in the description below! Anyways, on with the video!" He said while I was looking up facts about what we were doing. We were playing survival games. When I looked it up on YouTube, the first thing I saw was a YouTuber named BajanCanadian doing hunger games on something called the nexus? I don't know "Ty! Get off search pages! The game is about to begin!" Adam yelled at me "oh ok." I said and opened back up minecraft.

We all got teleported into a one by one block. We were all in a circle. The distance of the player to the center were all equal. The center has at least 10 or 12 chests. There were 16 players. Me, Adam and no one else that I knew. CaptainSparklez, AntVenom, TrueMU, MunchingBrotato, Bodil40, ghosteez, that BajanCanadian guy, ASFJerome, SynHD, SethBling, NoahCraftFTW, ChimneySwift, Noochm, xRpMx13. I knew none of them.