Reasoning

Chapter 32: Reasoning

~Ty's POV~(one month later)

It's been a couple weeks and Adam had been out of the house more than half the day. He's out of bed before I get up and when he gets home around 11:45 he is always to tired to cuddle or do whatever. I'm getting very depressed. I really miss talking and to him and being all lovey-dovey. When he gets home he sometimes gives me a peck on the cheek or lips and then go straight to bed.

I sighed and I sit on the couch petting Luna while she is only my lap purring. I heard the front door being unlocked and Adam come inside. He closed the door behind him and took his shoes off by the door. He lazily started walking upstairs and to our room. And closed our bedroom door behind him without saying a word.

I don't even know why he's suddenly doing this. Every time I ask him, he always says it nothing. I want to find out what he's doing. I have asked Mitch, Jerome even Seto and Brice, they would always say they don't know.

I pick Luna up from my lap and put her don't. She meowed in protest and I meowed back. I walk to the bottom of the stairs and climb them slowly. When I made it up to the top I walked to our room. I open the door and see Adam, laying on the bed, on his phone. Adam turned around and saw me standing at the door and turned his phone off. Usually he doesn't care when I see who he text. And he changed his phone passcode so I don't know it anymore.

"Hey." Adam said "hi." I walked over to the bed and sat down. Adam sat up "what's wrong?" Adam's asked, looking at my frowning face "why...why haven't you been at the house lately. It seem like your trying to get away from me and this house." I said. Adam placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly "I'm not trying to get away from you. I'm doing what I am for a reason and you will find out soon." Adam said "but I really wanna know." I whine and clung to the front of his shirt "I can't tell you right know." Adam said "whyyyyyy?" I said, dragging out the 'y' "you'll find out all in due time." He pets my head and smiles at me.

I sigh and nod. I lay next to him with my back turned towards him, I'm now used to sleeping without Adam's arms around me. He would usually be asleep and his facing my side on the bed "hey," Adam calls "I love you." Adam wraps his arms around me, he hasn't said that in weeks "I love you too~" I purr and curl into his chest. His warm embrace is so nice, I'm surprised I lived without it. I soon found myself drifting off to sleep.

~next morning~

I woke up and heard soft breathing above me. I look up and see I was still in Adam's arms. I don't know why he is still here? But I don't care, my Adam is still here with me. I smile and cuddle further into his chest. He groans and shifts but keeps his arms around me "morning baby." Adam said sleepily "morning. Why aren't we wherever you go in the mornings?" I asked "do you want me to be there?" He questioned "n-no. I want you to stay here, I was just-" He cuts me off by kissing me. I slowly melt into it.

It started as a gentle and loving kiss but turned into heated, passionate one. He crawled on top of me and licked my bottom lip. I gave him entrance and he shoved his tongue in my month. I was flushed pure red. His hand travel up my shirt and pulled my shirt off (JustAHeadsUp,ThisIsNotLeadingIntoSmut) he also pulled off his shirt and I looked at his muscular chest. I ran my hands down his abs. I've forgotten what his bare chest looks like.

Adam smiles at me and kisses my right cat ear. I close one eyes and meow up at him. He chuckles and says "you're adorable." I blush and look away. Adam places a hand on the small lump on my stomach. He rubs his hand soothingly on my stomach. I smile at him and he smiles back up at me "what do you wanna name her?" I asked "her?" He questioned "while you were off doing who knows what, I went to the doctor and he said we're having a baby girl." He smiled widely and hugs me tightly. "I love you." He says "I love you, I love you, I love you." He repeats "I love you too." I said and ran my fingers through his hair.