The promise

Chapter 25: The promise

~Ty's POV~

I felt tears fall down my face as the women stood there hugging Adam "Adam, w-who is she?" I asked "oh, I'm Dawn. Adam's girlfriend." She smiled and reached out her hand for me to shake "g-girlfriend?" I said sadly. "Yup. And you must a roommate." She asked "I'm Ty, Adam's...." I was thinking of telling her i was Adam's boyfriend but that will only cause trouble "Adam's roommate." Adam looked at me with sad eyes. "Nice to meet you Ty." She smiled. "I'll be right back." I said and ran up the stairs into Adam's room "Ty!" Adam called out. I slipped my headphones on over my ears and put my hoodie on, hiding my tail. "Ty." Adam said at the doorway and I pushed past him. I ran downstairs and saw Dawn on the couch. She saw me and came up to me.

"Hey. Why not me, you and Adam go do something." She asked hopefully. "I was actually just leaving." I said and Adam came down the stairs. "Ty wait. Let me explain." He said "explain what!" I yelled at turned to face him "listen. Dawn isn't my girlfriend. We were over a long time ago." He said "don't lie to him. You promised." Dawn said "promised what?" Adam asked "when I went to New York for college, you said when I get back we would go out again. You told me that you would try not to fall in love with another girl. You promised to always love me." Dawn said and grabbed onto Adam's arm. "I totally forgot." Adam said "it's ok. People make mistakes." Dawn said and kissed Adam's cheek.

I walk past them and to the door. "Bye Adam. It was nice meeting you Dawn, bye." I said and walked out the door. After I closed the door. I ran. As far away from Adam's house as I could. I can't believe him. We just had sex yesterday and now he's saying he has a girlfriend. Tears fall down my face as I run.

I finally stopped at a hotel. I walked inside and was greeted by a lady "welcome to Heart Beat Hotel." She had blonde hair, up in a bun and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a black skirt that goes down to her knees and a black button up top with a white undershirt. She had a name tag that said 'Daisy' "hi." I said "would you like a room?" She asked "sure." She gave me keys to the room 204 on floor 3 "enjoy your stay." I thanked her and went up the elevator into floor 3. When it dinged I walked out.

When I found my room I walked in and saw a table pressed against the wall. It had a kitchen and separate room with a bed and bathroom and a living room. I sighed and fell onto the couch.

Adam why?

~Adam's POV~

I banged my fist into the wall "Adam, you ok." Dawn asked running my back. Fire built up inside me. "No. I'm not ok. Because Ty wasn't my roommate." She tilted her head if asking why "do you wanna know what he was. He's my boyfriend, Dawn. I was way happier with him than I every was with you." I said harshly. "Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to." I barked at her and she backed up. I towered over her and I growled "get out." Her eyes saddened "GET OUT!" I bark. She speed walks to the door.

I fall onto the couch and cover my face with my hand "why? Why did Dawn have to ruin my perfect relationship with Ty?" I say out loud. I let out a loud scream. The neighbors probably hate me right now but who gives a fuck. I let out another loud cry and fall onto the ground. I felt tears starting to slip down my face.

I grab my phone and text Ty
'Please forgive me. I totally forgot about her. I was way happier with you.'

I got a text back a few seconds later
'No, it's ok. A promise is a promise. I just want you to be happy Adam.'

'But I was happy with you.'

'Don't try to pretend like you aren't happy with Dawn. She seems like a nice girl. And plus, you won't get judged like you would with me. Bye Adam.'

A tear slipped down my face.

'I love you Ty. I'm sorry.'

I didn't get a response. I buried my fave in my hands. I bawled my eyes out. I love Ty so much, I thought we would last forever, I thought we would grow old together. I never wanted to say goodbye.

I suddenly got really angry. I stood up and punched the wall. I growled under my breath and my eyes changed from hazel to red. There was a sudden pounding on my head. I gripped my head and my vision went black. I fell to the ground and passed out.

~Mitch's POV~

I walk downstairs and saw that Jerome had fallen asleep on the couch. He's so cute. I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to answer it. "Hey Mitch." Brice said "hey Brice. Where's Seto?" I asked "he went to visit Ty and Adam." "Why didn't you go with him?" He shrugs "can I come on." "Oh! Ya." I move out of the way and he steps in and removes his hood.

"Jerome's asleep I see." Brice comments. "Ya. We just got done recording 10 hunger game videos. He walked downstairs and passed out on the couch." Brice chuckled and sat on his back "hey! You do know your sitting on my boyfriend." I said and laughed "oh really. I though he was a pillow." He said sarcastically. I playfully rolled my eyes and sat on a living room chair.

"So what's up?" I asked "nothing really, I just came by because I had nothing else to do." Sighed. "Well I-" I was cut off by his phone ringing in his pocket. "Sorry." He said and grabbed his phone "hey baby." Brice said to whom I'm assuming is Seto. Brice frowns "Seto? Are you okay?!" He asked "Seto!" Brice shouted and pulled the phone away from his ear.

"We need to get to Adam's house. Like, now!" He says and shoots up causing Jerome to wake up. "What happened?" He groaned "no time to explain, get up Jerome!" Brice says in a panic. He runs out the door without another word.

"What was that about?" Jerome asked "I don't know but we should follow him." "Ok."

We ran out the door and ran to Adam's house. We saw Brice ran into Adam's house and then shouting. We ran up to the porch and we saw Seto on the ground and Brice in front of him.

~Brice's POV~

I ran into Adam's house and saw him growling at Seto, who was on the ground. I hissed and Adam took notice I was here, he let out a loud growl and I ran at him. I tried to punch him but he grabbed my hand and twists my arm behind my back. I hiss and thrashed around. Damn. He's stronger than before when I fought him. Much stronger.

He through my across the room "Adam!" The voice of Mitch yelled. I turn towards the door and saw Mitch and Jerome. I was going to say something but Adam grabbed my neck and lifted me off the ground. I growled and looked him in the eyes.

But it was different. His eyes weren't his natural hazel. And they also weren't red. They were white. No pupils or irises just plain white. They were glowing sending out some sort of aura. "Mitch," I chocked up "Jerome, his eyes." I said and they looked him in the eyes. They stood they blank faced. "We have never seen him like this. We don't know what's going on." Mitch said.

Adam let out a low growl and through my against a wall. I hissed as my back slammed into the hard wall. This isn't Adam. Something must have happened to make him like this. But what? I now noticed something that made me question.

Where's Ty?