New pillow?

Chapter 42: New pillow?

~Adam's POV~

I watched Ty play with the dogs while cooking the salmon. I'll make myself a sandwich after I'm done. Ty's tail was wagging back and forth, he looked adorable.

"Babe, the fish is ready." I said "can you bring it to me?" Ty asked. I grabbed a plate and put the fish on it, cutting off the parts I don't want Ty to eat. I watched into the living room and gave Ty the plate "thanks." He smiled at me. I walked back into the kitchen and made myself and sandwich.

I walked out into the living room and sat down next to Ty when the dog moved so I could sit "can I have a bite?" Ty asked "sure." I held the sandwich up the his mouth, he grabbed my wrist and took bite "mmmm, you make the best sandwiches." He said. I pet his head and continued eating the sandwich.

"Oh Ty, do you wanna come to work with me tomorrow?" I asked "sure!" He chirped "but you're gonna have to get up early." I said and he groaned. I chuckled and kissed his head "what about the dogs?" Ty asked "we could ask one of the guys to help or I'll ask Tim Tim if I can bring them to work." I suggests and he nods.

He put his finished plate on the table. He hugged Bear who was curled beside him "hey, I thought I was your pillow." I teased "well now you've been replaced." He teased. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Ty's plate. Walking into the kitchen, washing it and putting it up.

I yawned and walked back into the living room "come on Ty. Let's go to bed." I told Ty. "Ok, Bear, come on." He called and Bear followed us to our bedroom "what are you doing?" I asked taking off my shirt and jeans "My new cuddlier, remember." He smiles innocently, inside it actually hurt me by I got in bed anyways.

He changed into pajama clothes and got in beside me. He patted the bed and the dog jumped up and laid down. Ty laid his head on Bear's side. "Night Bear, Adam." Ty said and fell asleep "ya, night." I said softly and sadly, closing my eyes and letting sleep take over.

~next morning~

I woke up and looked over at Ty curled up next to Bear. I sighed and got up. Quickly taking a shower and getting changed. I walked downstairs and feed the dogs. I walked outside and drove to work.

"Hey Adam, where's Ty?" Barney asked as I walked in the office "he's asleep." I said "oh, he didn't want to get up?" Barney asked "ya, that's it." I lied.

~time skip~

Wow, that was a long day, I didn't expect to be here till 11. I yawned and walked inside. Dakota and Bear ran up to be but Alex was sleep on the couch with Ty curled next to him, asleep to. I sighed as I rubbed the dogs head.

I walked upstairs and took a shower. I got out and dried myself off, pulling on boxers and getting in bed. I sighed and a few tears fell from my eyes.

Even thought it's probably nothing. I'm still sad, what if I actually do get replaced.

~time skip, two weeks later~

Ty has been ignoring me the pass two weeks. All he does it play with the dogs, he's stopped sleeping with me and he rarely talks to me. Doesn't say 'I love you' anymore and he doesn't kiss me.

"Adam, are you okay?" Ross asked "ya, what were we doing again?" I asked "voice acting for pirates. Come on this is the last thing we have to do before we get to go home." Jin said "fine. Isn't mine pirate 4?" I asked "ya, I already did pirate 3." He said "ok, all I have to do it, grunt like I was just stabbed. Ok?" I grunted and choked and then stopped the recording "that was probably the most simple thing I've ever recorded." I chuckled "ya, let's go." Jin said and we both walked out of the office "bye Adam, see you tomorrow." Jin said "you too." I waved and got into my car. I decided to vlog for my SkyDoesThings channel.

"Hey guys, Sky here and I'm just going home from work, I just wanted to record, so me and Ty got three dogs, Luna we sadly have to give away. The dogs names are Alex, Bear and Dakota." I'll put pictures of them when I get upload this "so ya, I going start by asking, how's your day, please tell me, I read all my comments." I said "I probably shouldn't be vlogging and driving but I'm almost home so I'll see you in a little bit." I stopped the recording and pulled into the driveway of my house.

I stopped the car and got out. I started the recording again and I open the door. Alex, Bear and Dakota came running to the door and trying to jump on me "hey boys." I said and closed the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen and set up my camera.

"Welcome to cooking with Sky, this episode is going to be, cooked vegetables. First you need a pan and then some oil, a large steak knife and the vegetables of your choice." I said, showing the objects to the camera and then putting them on the table "remember kids, don't try this at home."

I starting cutting the vegetables and looked at the camera "remember to always- FUCK!" I yelled when I cut my hand deeply. I stopped the recording and ran upstairs into the hallway bathroom. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!" I repeated trying to search for a first aid kit.

I fumbled through the cabinet with one hand. I pulled out the kit and got out gauze. I put my hand under the water of the sink. I cringed as it stung. I wrapped up my hands and walked downstairs again. I put up all the things I got out and made a sandwich.

I started recording again "whenever something doesn't turn out right, just make a sandwich." I said. Walked out of the kitchen and upstairs. "Well anyways guys, I'm Sky and I'll see you later recruits, bai!" I said and ended the recording.

I walked into my old recording room and edited the video. Making sure to put the dogs in when I said their names. Editing out my ears and tail and then small things here and there. When I was done I uploaded it to SkyDoesThings.

I sighed and yawned. I got up and walked the my bedroom door but Alex walked up to me. "Hey buddy." I said kneeling down and petting his head. He lowered himself like he wanted to play "I would play but I'm tried from a very long day. We can play tomorrow." I said he scratched his head. He licked my hand and walked downstairs. I stretched as I walked in the bedroom.

Ty was standing in middle of the room with the maids outfit on, blushing heavily. His tail swinging from side to side behind him and his eyes narrowed, him looking away.

"Ty? What's wrong?" I asked. He walked over to me and stopped about an inch or two away. He looked up at me and pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened in shock.