Jin

Chapter 35: Jin

~Ty's POV~

"Adam! Stop killing me!" Barney said in his thick accent. "Ehhh!" Adam made a weird face and said. I giggled at him "babe, we have two computers in this room, do you wanna play with us?" Adam asked and turned around and faced me "no, I'm good. Thanks for the offer anyways love." I said and he turned back to see he got killed "FUCK YOU ROSS!" Adam yelled when he noticed he got killed "you turned your back." Ross defended.

I realized Adam had face cam on so I had a headband on to keep my ears down. Same with Adam. I had my tail hidden under the blankets. Adam's face cam and probably pick me up in the background. If so, fan girls are gonna go crazy when they realize I'm naked. "Babe, I'm tired." I said up at Adam "you can go to sleep if you want, I'll carry you to our room when we finish recording." Adam said "ok. Thanks Adam. I love you." I said and closed my eyes "I love you too baby." Adam said.

I brung up the blankets and cuddled them close to me. I slowly begin to fall asleep.

~Adam's POV~

"Anyways guys, that was GTA five, I'm Sky and I'll see you later recruits. Bai!" I end the recording. "I'm gonna check in Ty, bye guys." I said "bye." Everyone called as I ended the call.

I stood up and stretched. I took the extra mic and speaker away and put them back. I walked over to Ty and he was cuddled up in the blankets. I kneeled on the ground and look and him. His mouth was slightly opened while soft purrs escaped his lips. I ran my fingers through his hair. I kissed his cheek and picked him up, wrapping the blankets around him and grabbing our clothes. It was 12:34 so my parents already went to sleep.

I walked into our room and closed the door, locking it. I laid Ty on the bed and put his boxers on. I took my pants off and throw our clothes in the hamper. I climbed in on the other side on the bed. I wrapped my arms around Ty and he cuddled closer to me. "Good night love." I said and kissed his head. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~morning~

I woke up to knocking on the door "Adam? Are you okay?" My mom asked "ya, I'm fine." I called "ok, well, get Ty up and come downstairs, I made breakfast." My mom called "ok. We'll be down in a minute." I called and heard he footsteps leave to go downstairs.

I look down at Ty, who was still sleeping. He looked so cute. He was still cuddled in my bare chest. "Babe, it's time to get up." I cooed slightly shaking Ty. He groaned and yawned, showing off his sharp cat teeth. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me "morning." Ty smiled lazily up at me and put his head back on my chest "morning, my mom made us breakfast, come on." I said "but I don't wanna get up and get dressed." Ty whined.

"Come on, let's just get dressed love." I said and kissed his forehead. He groaned but got up. I got up and got dressed, so did Ty. He walk downstairs and see my father watching Ty and my mom setting two places on the table.

"You didn't have to make breakfast Mrs. Dahlberg, usually Adam or me makes it." Ty said, he still calls them Mr. and Mrs. Dahlberg even though they are my adopted parents "it's fine sweetie. I'm happy to help." Grace said.

"Ty, their last name is Hunter, my last name is Dahlberg." I said and looked at Ty "but these are your-" Ty started and then facepalmed "I told you who my father was and my moms dead because of my dad." I said "I totally forgot." Ty said "it's ok, I never told you I was adopted but how do you think I survived these years, Herobrine isn't exactly the kindest father to grow up around. So before my mom died she found me a family. Grace and Peter were kind enough to take in a teenage hybrid." I said "sorry Mr. and Mrs. Hunter." Ty apologized "you are such a kind boy but you don't need to say sorry." Grace said.