School

Chapter 2: School

~Adams POV~

I woke up to my house filled with silence, seeing as I live alone.

I get up and take a quick shower. After I'm done I get dressed, making sure to hide my ears and tail, and get ready to leave. I hear my phone buzz as I got a text from Mitch.

From Mitch: hey dood. Me and Jerome are at school. Where are you?!

I quickly texts back with

To Mitch: on the way

I shove my phone in my pocket and walk out the door. I didn't live far from school so I walked. And I like seeing the nature around me.

The breeze felt nice but before I knew it. I was at school. I sighed and walked in the door, instantly seeing my two best friends "hey Adam." Jerome smiled as the two of them walked over to me "hey guys." I said "so today is the first day of school huh." Mitch said "I guess so." I smile as I let out a sigh. The bell goes off telling everyone it's time for school "well. I thing we will see each other after class then." Jerome said "yup. Bye guys." We part ways and I head to my class.

When I walk into my class I see unfamiliar faces. They all look at me as I walk in. I sigh and walk to the back row and take a seat.

The teacher walks in and everything goes silent "ok class turn to page 113 in your math books." The teacher said not wasting anytime to get to the lesson. I sighed, getting out my book and opening it to correct page.

After about 10 to 15 mins went by I couldn't stand to be in this class room anymore. I needed to get out "may I get something from my locker?" I asked raising my hand. "Make it quick." The teacher said and went back to reading the newspaper he was reading.

I stood up and walked out the door. I closed it behind me and let out a sigh. I walked through the halls until I saw a group of 3 people around a locker. I walked closer and saw there was a kid in the middle. He looked around my age but much smaller then me or any of the guys in front of him.

I was about to walk away when I saw one of the boys swing at the smaller boy. He fell to the ground and the group of guys laughed around him. I growled under my breath and walked towards them. They kept punching and kicking him, they laughed more and more. Rage filled me and before I knew it I was running at one of them "leave him alone!" I yelled.

~Ty's POV~

"Ya Ya Ya. I'm coming." I said and hung up the phone. Brice just called and ask where I was. I was about to leave the house anyways.

I was wearing dark jeans, a white shirt with a black hoodie. I also had my neon green headphones to cover my ears. I hid my tail in my shirt.

When I finally got to school it was almost time to go to class. Only about 3 mins left "hey Ty." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Seto and Brice "hey guys." I smiled "why are you late. Class starts-" he was cut off by the bell ringing "right about now." Seto finishes "bye guys. See you later." I waved at them and headed towards my locker.

The halls were empty. I thought they were. When I turned around I bumped into someone and fell down "s-sorry." I said quickly "watch where you're going!" He yelled at me, making me flinch "I-I'm sorry." I stood up but was met with a punch to the face he laughed, along with his two friends behind him, as they all started to punch and kick me "leave him alone!" I hear someone yell and one of the guys fell to the floor.

"What to hell!" His friend shouts "you're gonna pay for that." The second friend says and confronts the mysterious man yes he was big and very muscular but two, maybe three, against one. I would help but I was too weak to do anything.

I closed my eyes. I felt like I could pass out at any moment. "Hey are you ok?" I hear a voice ask. I open my eyes and see the mysterious man in front of me. I looked left then right and I didn't see the other three. It was just me and him in the hallway.

"Y-Ya. I'm fine." I said and stood up, he did too "ok good. I'm Adam by the way." He smiled at me "I'm Ty." I said "cool name. Do you wanna hang out with me and my friends?" Adam asked "sure. Can my friends come too?" I asked and he nodded "ok. See you after school!" He says and walks into a classroom.

I sigh and walk back to my class, with I was late to thanks to the three bullies.

~\^_^/ time skip to end of the school day \^_^/~

"Seto. Brice. I want you to met someone." I said and grabbed both their wrist and pulled them outside. I looked around and finally saw Adam and two other people I didn't know "hey Adam!" I called and walked over to him, with me still dragging Seto and Brice.

"Hey Ty. These are my two best friends. Mitch and Jerome." He pointed to 'Mitch' who had a white shirt and checkered jacket and then to 'Jerome' who had a fluffy hat on and a black suit like shirt and a red tie.

"Hi. I'm Ty and these are my two best friends Seto and Brice." I pointed to them as I said their names. They smiled and waved.

"Hey. Let's go to my house." Adam suggested "ok." Everyone said in Unison. We all laughed and started following Adam to his house.