Awkward

Chapter 3: Awkward

~Ty's POV~

We walked to Adams house talking, laughing, and being loud. I turned around, walking backwards, so I could talk to Seto and Mitch better. I ran into something and fell on the ground. I turned around and I guess I bumped into Adam "hey, you ok?" He asked chuckling a bit, reaching out his hand for me to grab. I took it and he pulled me up easily.

I guess he thought I was going to be heavier, because he put too much force into in. He got off balance and fell, pulling me down with him, with me landing over him. I slightly blushed at the position. He chuckled a bit "sorry. You're lighter than I thought." He said and I quickly got up.

"You guys ok?" Jerome asked "ya. Let's keep going to my house." Adam said, standing up as if nothing happened. Maybe it's best we forget this, awkward scene, ever happened.

__________

We all sat down on the couch and Adam turned on the tv "what do you wanna do?" Brice asks "I don't fucking know. You're the one who agreed to come here." Adam said with a poker face, not removing his gaze from the TV. Soon the entire room was full of laughter.

Adam stood up and grabbed his phone "where you going?" Mitch asked "I'm gonna go order pizza. Grab some games for us to play while I'm on the phone." He says and walks out of the room "hey biggums, what about this." Jerome said holding up a X-box game. MineCraft? Huh, I've never heard of that game.

"What's it about?" I asked. Mitch and Jerome let out fake gasps "you don't know what minecraft is?!" Jerome said "how do you live?!" Mitch said.

"Ok. The pizza should be here in about 30 minutes. What game did you pick?" Adam asked walking back in the room we were in "minecraft!!" Mitch said "awesome, I love that game!" Adam shouted with excitement "hey dood. Ty doesn't know what minecraft is." Jerome said. Adam's eyes widened "what?! How can anyone not know about minecraft?!" He said in shock.

"I play it." Brice said "Another person who knows!" Jerome said and patted Brice's back "what about you Seto?" Adam asked "I'm in the same boat as Ty. I don't know what minecraft is." He said "well biggums. We need to teach them about the best game ever." Mitch said to Jerome "Yeah Buddy!" He responded.

"Well. Let's do dis!" Adam yelled and started the game. The words 'MINECRAFT' came up on the screen. These were 3 icons on the screen with what seems like a world in the back ground. The top icon said 'Singleplayer' the one below that said 'Multiplayer' and the last one was 'Minecraft Realms' there were also 3 smaller ones below it 'Quit Game' in the bottom right and 'Options...' On the left. Beside that was a small globe. (I literally had the get out of bed at 1:00 AM, go the my computer, get on Minecraft and check to see what it said)

"You can use my account this time." Adam said "thanks." I said and Adam clicked the 'Singleplayer' button. Small icons were at the bottom and some random names at the top. Adam clicked something that said 'Create New World' "what so you wanna name it?" Adam asked "I don't know." I said. He shrugged and put in 'Ty. The long haired man.' We all laughed as he pressed 'Create New World.'

We them spawned I'm a world made of blocks.

"Why is it all blocky?" I asked "because it's minecraft you noob." Mitch said "you use the joy stick to move." Jerome said slowly "I knew that." I said not bothering to turn towards him. I walked off a cliff and my screen when a little shade of red and letters that read 'YOU DIED' and below it was 'Scored' which was at '0'.

"I'm done." I said and walked to the kitchen, I could here the laughs of my friends beside me. "Yo Ty come back." I heard Seto said.

I walked back into the living room and saw Seto and Brice standing "we gotta go. You should come with." Brice said "ya ok. Bye guys." I said and grabbed my things "bye!" Everyone yelled at yeah other.

~Adam's POV~

Once they left Jerome and Mitch let their ears and tail come out "they smell different them the humans we have met." I said and uncovered my ears "ya. They almost smell like hybrids." Jerome said. Inus can tell the difference between a hybrid and a human.

"Do you think they are hybrids?" Jerome asked "no. It's a very rare chance. And what would be the odds that all 6 hybrids live in the same area." I said and crossed my arms "well I have to go. Bye Adam." Jerome said and walked out the door with Mitch. Those two were always close.

I sighed and laid down thinking about if they really are hybrids and before I knew it my eyes were closed and I fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

It has been so long! I'm really sorry. I've been caught up in school. I don't really has backwork. But I have homework. I'll try and update soon on my other books. Again srry for the hold up.

I luv you all <3

~Soul