Epilogue

Epilogue

~Adam's POV~

After me and Ty got married. We went on a honeymoon to Paris. Merome got married two months after they had Eren and had a honeymoon in London. Brice proposed to Seto and got married 4 months after. They have a little girl named Mana. They honeymooned in Greece.

As the years grow on. Ren grew up into a fine lady. She has Ty's light brown hair that goes down to her mid-back. It curls a little at the end. He has my hazel eyes and a beautiful smile. She turned out to be a Neko like Ty. She's not a brine which I'm glad of. She's really popular at school and she's very loving and caring.

She always welcomes me home from work. And she always helps Ty with cooking cause she wants to learn. I've lost count of how many boys have come up to our door and had the courage to ask me if they could date me daughter. Of course I didn't let them and Ren didn't complain. She happy I protect her from boys. She best friends with Eren and Mana.

Mana has Brice's blond hair that is mid-back like Ren's. She has Brice's eyes and Seto's lips and nose. She a Neko of course. All the boys want to date her aswell but Brice scares them off.

Eren has dark hair that is a little above his neck and some strands flop on his forehead. He has aqua blue eyes and is a Inu. He protects Mana and Ren at school. He's the only boy I let Ren be around.

Herobrine is still locked up in the Aether with me uncle watching him carefully. Zack and John are still dead. It's been really peaceful.

Right now I'm just laying on the couch with Ty cuddled up next to me. Ren upstairs in her room with Mana and Eren.

"I love you Tyler Dahlberg." I said, using his first name and my last name "I love you too Adam Dahlberg." He leaned up and kissed me. It was amazing just to sit with my husband and do nothing in comfortable silence.

Hello. My name is Adam Dahlberg, and this is the story of how I fell in love with my Neko.