Little puppy

Chapter 38: Little puppy

~Ty's POV~

It's been a week and Adam still hasn't woken up yet, I hope he's ok. Barney, Ross and Jin are stilling here, something about not wanting to leave me alone. I visit Adam everyday to make should he's still alive and...just to see him. He would once and a while twitch and shift around. I one night felt asleep cuddled up to his cold body.

Me and him have made up over to past week and we started to get to know each other more.

Right now I was on the couch deep in though when a knock came upon the door. I got up and walked to the door "hey dood!" Said a familiar Canadian accent.

"Hey Mitch, hey Jerome." I said to the couple holding hands. "Hey dood, how you holding up, we would've been here sooner but this guy took me on a date." Jerome said pointing to Mitch. "Nice. Coming in." I said moving out of the way and they walked in.

I eyed Jerome suspiciously. He turned and caught my gaze "something wrong?" Jerome asked "ya...is it just me, or are you limping?" I asked and Jerome's face flushed red. A smirk came across my face.

~Jerome's POV~

I felt a gaze burning the back of my head, I turned around and saw Ty staring at me "something wrong?" I asked "ya...is it just me, or are you limping?" Ty asked and my face flushed red; shit.. Ty smirked at me.

~flashback~

"Room 204, here it is." I said and walked in. You see, Mitch booked us at a hotel for a couple days. He's so sweet.

When I walked in I saw the lights were on but faded, candles lit the room and the sweet scent in the air from incense. The walls a red and the bed was a blood red with rose shaped pillows. A flat screen TV on the wall and a kitchen as its own separate room.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. The bed had a nice, smooth, dark brown frame. On the bed side table was a package. I opened it up and my face flushed red. Inside was a bottle of raspberry flavored lube.

I looked at Mitch who was still standing by the door. His tie now pulled loosely around his neck. He said to dress somewhat fancy. He looked nervous "Mitch? What is this?" I asked. He closed and locked to door. Walking over to the bed and sitting next to me, grabbing my hands.

"This is a romantic room, meant for lovers. I got this because I love you so much Jerome. And, I want you." He said, he ears narrowing in embarrassment. I glance at the bottle of lube on the table and nodded "ok Mitch, I'm ready." I said "it's gonna hurt because it's your first time." Mitch said "what about you? It's your first time too." I said "I know but your gonna hurt worse because your the bottom." Mitch said.

~Smut Warning!~

"Whatever, let's do this~" I said and grabbed his collar, connecting our lips. I undid his tie and crawled onto his lap. He unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, throwing it on the ground. He flipped us over so he was on top of me, his legs on each side on my legs and hands right beside his head.

I reach my hands up and started to bring his shirt off. He leaned up on his knees and took his shirt off throwing it in the ground with his shirt. He when back to facing me and leaned down. He started sucking and biting my neck. I gasped and moaned when his sharp canines nipped at my sweet spot.

He kept sucking until he left a noticeable love bite. He pulled back and looked at me, he unzipped and unbuttoned my pants with one hand "you sure?" He asked "positive." I said, he smirked and lowly growled, showing off he sharp teeth.

He pulled out my pants along with my boxers. I instantly closed my legs, embarrassed. "Baby, you're beautiful." Mitch said and opened my legs, throwing my pants carelessly.

I looked away and he kissed down my chest to my waist. He licked and caressed my inner thigh "Mitch, pleas stop teasing." I moaned. He smirked and kissed the side of my member.

He took the tip of my member in his mouth and swirled his tongue around the tip. I arched my back at the pleasure. I gasped as he took me in whole without gagging. Wow. I was 7 inches.

He bobbed his head up and down, I moaned loudly, remembering that the person at the front desk told us the walls were sound proof.

I felt a knot in my lower abdomen. "M-M-M-M-Mitch! I-I-I-I'm gonna-!" I was cut off by a loud moan coming from me, I came in Mitch's mouth. He took my dick out of his mouth and swallowed my semen. He looked at my flushed face and smirked. He grabbed my member and licked the remaining cum on my penis, looked my directly in the eyes.

I moaned and looked away. He brought himself up and kissed me, shoving his tongue in my mouth, making me taste my own cum.

"P-Please.." I said fumbling with his pants. He took unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, tugging them off along with his boxers, out sprung his 8 1/2 dick.

I stared at it and Mitch gave a chuckle "like what you see?" Mitch growled. I nodded, even thought we've showered together, this is totally different.

He spread my legs so he could see my hole. He got the lube and lubed up three fingers. He put them in front of my exposed entrance. He pushed one in and I tightened around his finger. He pushed the second finger in and scissored me. I gripped my eyes closed and tears threatening to fall "shh~" Mitch cooed and pushed the third finger in. He thrusted all three fingers in until he decided I was ready.

He lubed up his member and lined it up with my entrance. "Ready~" Mitch said. I nodded and he pushed his tip in. I squeezed my eyes tighter as he pushed half way in and then let me adjust.

My face blazing I nodded Mitch to keep going. He pushed fully in and then just stayed there. I took quickly deep breaths, I stared up at the ceil while trying to ignore the pain.

"M-move." I stutter and Mitch starts thrusting slowly. I gripped the bed sheet in my fist, my hands turning white. "F-faster." I moaned "harder." Mitch picks up his pace; moving faster. I moaned loudly as he hits my prostate "HARDER, HARDER RIGHT THERE!" I scream and moan.

Mitch aims his thrust to hit that spot every time. I moan and arch my back in pleasure. A familiars warm feeling was in my lower abdomen.

Mitch started thrusting at a blinding speed. I moaned loudly and came on both own stomachs. Mitch's thrust started getting sloppy and he's breathing for heavier. "J-Jerome.." He panted "I-I'm-" he thrusted in and came deep inside me. I moaned at the feeling.

~End Of Smut~

Mitch pulled out and laid down, catching his breath, I cuddle up to he's chest. He pet my hair softly "I love you." Mitch said "I love you too." I said and fell asleep.

~end of flashback~

~Ty's POV~

"W-well, you see.." Jerome trailed off "let's just say there is going to be a baby puppy running around here." Mitch smirked. Jerome blushes at what Mitch said "congrats guys on the baby." I said "thanks Ty, and by the way, can I touch you belly?" Jerome asked I nodded and Jerome puts a hand on my belly, rubbing it gently "it's gotten bigger." Jerome said "do you get morning sickness?" Mitch asked "not right now, I guess since I'm a cat, I have different DNA, I guess it will start soon." I said. Jerome nodded.

"Where's Jin, Ross and Barney?" Mitch asked "at work." I said and he nodded.

"Well we just wanted to check up on you." Mitch said "ok, thanks." I smiled "I hope Adam gets better." Jerome patted my shoulder "I do too." I said and they smiled slightly before leaving.

I sighed and sat on the couch, alone again. Oh Adam, I miss you.