Break downs

Chapter 21: Break downs

~Adam's POV~

I fall to my knees as I felt tears rolling down my cheek. I didn't even try and stop them. I feel like I've flipped this town upside down, I've searched every corner and i can't find Ty anywhere. I miss him so much.

"I'm sorry Ty, please come back. Your my everything." I cry out. I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder and I looked up and saw a figure. It was blurry because of the tears. I squinted my eyes trying focus.

When I vision went clear I saw John "oh, hello John." I said wiping my tears away but they only came back "Adam? Son, are you ok?" He asked "no...Ty's been captured and I don't know where he is." Tears start to form in my eyes again.

John pulls me into a hug and I sob into his shoulder "hey, we'll find him. He's my son and your mate. If we find him, we'll both be happy." John said with a small smile, I nod "ok." I pull away and stand up shakily. John stands up as well.

"Ok, let's go." John started walking in the exact opposite way that Ty's scent was coming for "umm John, he scent is this way." I pointed out "oh course. Lead the way." John asked, but it wasn't in his normal friendly voice. I just shook it off.

I closed my eyes trying to find his scent path better. I breath in and let it out slowly. I opened my red eyes and I could see Ty's trail. "Come on." I said in a deep voice then ran towards Ty's scent.

I ran around corners and jumped over objects. I growled when the trail started growing thin. I ran faster and so I ran out of town. I looked behind me and saw John running. He seems to be catching up fine so I ran faster and faster.

I'm not stopping until I find where Ty is. I will never stop until I know he's safe.

~Ty's POV~

My head was pounding. I groaned as I opened my eyes "Adam? Where are you?" I groaned and looked around, seeing that I wasn't in mine and Adam's bed. I looked down seeing I was tied to a chair. "What the hell?" I said, struggling to get free.

"Hello Tyler." Came a voice making me freeze and my blood went cold. I looked at where the voice came from and I saw someone I never wanted to see again. "Z-Zach..?" "Hello son, long time no see." He said with venom in his voice.

"W-what are y-you doing. L-Let me g-go." I stutter. "Oh, I can't do that son." He said and bent down in front of me. He pulled out a knife and showed me it. "Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." He grabbed my wrist roughly "wait, what are you doing?! Get away from me!" I hissed struggling to remove the ropes holding me back.

"Shut up filthy cat!!" He yelled and slapped my cheek. Hard. I started crying but I still had the look of hatred in my eyes. "Z-Zach! What are you doing?!" I yelled at him "oh nothing." He said grabbing my wrist again. "No! Stop!" I trashed around trying to get him to stop "stop moving!" Zach yelled and punched my stomach. I coughed up a little blood but I ignored it.

"Let me go you Bastard!!" I hiss at him. He looked at me and then throws the chair down, sending me with it "you do not,!" He kicked my stomach "hiss" kick "at" kick "ME!" I kick my chest and I coughed up blood.

He let me stay in the blood, gasping for breaths "now, once again, hard way or easy way?" He growls at me, squatting to my level. I didn't say anything, I just looked up at him and hissed, showing my sharp teeth.

He grabs me by the neck and lifts me up so our faces were only 3 inches apart "how many times do I have to tell you?!" He yelled. I grabbed him hands that were wrapped around my neck and started hitting them. I couldn't breath.

He throws me to the ground and I start cough uncontrollably. With very cough, more blood would come out. "Why can't you just listen you dumb cat?!" He yelled, I ignored his question "Adam will find me, and when he does he will kill you." I pant "FORGET ABOUT ADAM!" He kicked my chair and set me rolling "HE FORGOT ABOUT YOU! HE DOESNT CARE! HES PROBABLY FUCKING SOME GIRL, LOCK AT YOU, DO YOU REALLY THINK HE WOULD COME BACK FOR 'YOU'!!" He yelled.

He's words hurt. A lot. But I needed to stay positive. I know Adam is coming back. I just know it.

"That's a lie." I told him "he's coming back for me." I said sternly. He doesn't say anything just mumbles under his breath "what was that?" I said smugly. He walks over to me and grabs me by the throat "listen here you cat, I could kill you whenever I want." He growls "then Adam will kill you." I said.

He punched my cheek as hard as he could "listen you slut, Adam isn't coming back. GET. OVER. IT." He growled through his teeth. I hissed at him. He took the knife and stabbed it into my leg. I yelled in bad as he twisted it "don't fight me boy." He pushed the knife in deeper.

Tears leaked out of my eyes but the look of hatred still remained. "Go to hell you bastard." I coughed. He pulled the knife out of my leg "eh, you can just bleed to death." He dropped the knife and then walked away.

"HEY!" I hissed "you can't leave me here!" He turned around to look at me and shrugged. I huffed sadly and tears fell.

O Adam, where are you?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating. Life's been hard but I'm still here. I'm still alive

~Soul