Lunch Break

Chapter 51: Lunch Break

~Ty's POV~

I walked into the main hall and saw Jin waiting for me "hey." I cheered as walked over to him, swinging my tail behind me "hey Ty, ready to get started?" Jin asked "ya, what's that?" I asked pointing to a stuffed animal in Jin's hands, it's not really an animal, it has a kawaii face on it "this is Muffin. He's always there for me when I play horror games. You can hold onto him if you want for the tour." He pushed Muffin towards me "really." I asked hesitantly reaching towards Muffin.

He nodded and put him in my arms. I held him in my arms as we moved along. I wonder if Adam's doing well in his recording.

~Adam's POV~

"Hello everybody and welcome back to the minecraft universe, this is Jason and today we are doing to truths and one lie." Jason explained, doing his intro "two truths and one lie is where the first person to three points wins, you can only get a point when you guess the lie. Every round there is randomly a selected guesser and liar." Jason said.

"Ok first round, the liar is ThatGuyBarney, the guesser is House_Owner." I said and Barney turned to Ross. "Jason we are on the side lines." I said and when over to his section "good Barney!" We chanted "Ross how do you feel, I have the crowd advantage?" Barney said and looked at us.

"I'm not really liking his cocky attitude. Let's switch to Ross." I sad and me and Jason go over to Ross's side "ok, I have actually goat at home, I have dirt in home, I am dirt." Barney said "I think the lie is, you have dirt in your house." Ross said "wrong! I don't have actually goat." Barney said.

"The liar is House_Owner the guesser is SkyDoesminecraft. Ok ROOOSSSSS!" I shouted and walked up to the center "ok, I've failed a job application for Mcdonald's, I have a dog at home, and I've never owned a cat." Ross said "oh gosh, you just can't read him, he had the best poker face ever!" I said.

"I don't think you failed a job application for McDonald's," Ross started shaking his head "Ross, don't do this to me." I said "I've never had a cat!" Ross said the lie "wait, so you got to work at a hospital, but not a Mcdonal's?" I asked "ya they said that I probably wouldn't be good with people." Ross said and we all laughed.

"The guesser is Jason, the liar is Barney." I read the screen. "ThatGuyBarney left the game, House_Owner left the game, Anoos is dirt." Once Barney said that, Barney and Ross left the server.

~time skip~

I sighed and leaned back in the office chair. I just finished two videos and it's almost lunch. I heard a knock on the door "come in." I said and the door opened. A short meow came from the door, telling me Ty was there. He had an ear straight up and an ear sticking out. He meowed again, louder than last time and longer.

I patted my lap and he closed the door, walking over to me and siting on my lap. He purred and rubbed his head against my chest. I scratched behind his ears and he leaned into my hand. He leaned in and kissed me, I grabbed his sides and kissed back.

He pulled back and placed his head in the crook of my neck. "So how was the tour?" I asked "it's was good, Jin let me hold onto Muffin." Ty said and curled into a ball. "Babe, we are about to go to lunch, wanna come?" I asked "sure! Where are we gonna go?" He asked "to go get sushi." His ears perked up when I said that.

Ty stood up and he grabbed my hand, trying to pull me up. "Come on babe." Ty whined. I chuckled and stood up. We walked out of my office and to the main hall.

Everyone was waiting for us "where's Barney?" I asked "he already ate, I walked into his room and said 'we're going to get food.' He says 'oh cool' and starts recording." Jin said "well let's go. Who's coming with me?" I asked and no one raised their hands "my feelings are hurt, ok, Ty, Jin and Ross, you come with me, Matt and Tim Tim ride with each other." I said and grabbed Ty's hand.

We all walked down the stairs and outside. I got into my car and Ty got in the passenger seat. Jin and Ross got in the back.

I got out my phone but Ty immediately snatched it from my hands and snickered. I rolled my eyes and pulled out of the parking lot and onto to road "hey Ty?" Ross asked "ya." Ty responded "what's the difference between a tuna fish, a piano and a tube of glue?" He asked "what?" "You can tuna piano but you can't piano a tuna." Ross said poker faced "wait, but what about the glue?" Ty asked "I knew you'd get stuck on that." Ross said and everyone burst out laughing.

"Fucking hell Ross!" I laughed. After the laughter died down, we pulled into the mall parking lot. We all got out and I grabbed Ty's hand.

We walked into the mall and went to the food court. Ty was looking up an around, like a kid who just walked into a candy store. I kissed Ty's head and saw that my phone was in Ty's front pocket. I reached down my hand and grabbed it. But nothing was in the pocket. Ty froze "Adam, what are you doing?" Ty asked "looking for my phone." I said and tried pulling on the object "Adam, dear, that isn't your phone." Ty said and I looked closely at what I thought was my phone "oh, sorry." (HAD TO) I said and took my hand out, getting my phone that was in his back pocket.

I started vlogging "ok, so we are getting something to eat, I'm here with Jin, Ross and Ty, and we are getting sushi." I said, I looked over at Ty and saw his face was beat red and he was looking down.

I stopped the recording and stopped moving. "Ty, baby are you okay?" I asked, holding him in my arms "ya, that was just embarrassing." Ty said and buried his face in my chest, not wanting to be seen by anyone "but I've done it before." Not making this better, Ty blushed a deeper red than before. "It's just the fact that we are in public." Ty mumbled against my chest.

I smiled softly and hugged him tightly "babe, everything is alright." I said. He squeezed my torso and sighed deeply. I grabbed his hand and turned to walk ahead but Jin and Ross were standing in front of us "you done showing PDA?" Jin asked jokingly.

Ty nodded shyly. I took out my phone and started vlogging again. "So we are now in the line for food. Me and Jin are trying to diet-" Ty cut me off "why?" He asked "because we feel fat." I said in my weird voice "babe, you're perfect." Ty said. "I know." I said and walked like a boss away from Ty and the others. I saw that in the camera the Ty had a look of pain in his eyes. I stopped the camera and walked back to the others and I saw Ross hugging Ty and comforting him because I wasn't.

"Baby." I said, taking Ty out of Ross's arms and bringing him into mine. I hugged him tightly and looked towards Jin and Ross "can you get the food and we'll get a table?" I asked. They nodded and walked off. Me and Ty got a table far away from people.

"Ty, baby what's wrong?" I asked, holding his hands with mine. "hormones, you know. I just get sad if you don't pay attention to me." Ty said "so my kitty what's it's master to come play?" I asked smirking, Ty blushed and nodded "tell you what, when we get home, you will have my full attention, we'll do whatever you want, sound good?" I suggested and Ty nodded. I smiled and kissed Ty's forehead.

"Ty, I love you." It felt like forever since I've said that "I love you too, Adam." Ty smiled softly at me. Jin and Ross came back with our meals and some drinks.

Ty leaned his head on my shoulder as he starts eating his sushi. I patted his head and began eating mine.