Maid

Chapter 15: Maid

~Adam's POV~

I woke up and Ty wasn't in bed next to me. Weird. He usually always lays in bed until I wake up. Did something happen?

I quickly get up and head downstairs. I see Ty on the couch with a cup of coffee in his hands. He wasn't talking to anyone. The TV wasn't on. It was complete silence. He was looking down and looks to be at the verge of tears.

I walked over to him "Ty? Are you okay?" I asked, he looked up at me and jumped into my arms, crying into my shoulder "Ty? What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down on the couch with Ty on my lap "M-Mitch said t-that terrible t-thing in your's, Jerome's, and his l-life because of m-me. h-he says that you h-haven't been the same s-since you met m-me.." He cried.

I rubbed circles into his back. "Shhh, it's ok." I whispered into his ear "do you still love me?" I asked "y-yes! Of course I-I do!" He looked up at me shocked "good." I leaned in a kissed him on the lips. He closed his eyes and melted into the kiss.

I pulled back and put our foreheads against each other's "I love you Ty." I said "I love you too Adam." He slightly smiled and kissed my cheek.

"So what do you wanna do babe?" Ty asked. "Hmmm, I have a idea." I smirked. Ty gulped and laughed nervously. I picked him up bridal style and ran upstairs, into our room. I closed the door behind us and I laid Ty on the bed.

I went through my closet. I got this a while ago just for the lolz. It will be funny too. And sexy on Ty. I smirked again. I found it and hid it behind my back. I also grabbed a blindfold and a thong.

"Ty? Baby? Do you trust me?" I asked "with my life. Why?" He asked "oh nothing. Hey. Can I put this on you?" I asked, showing him to blindfold. "Sure. But. Why?" He asked "that's a surprise." I winked and his face flushed red.

"Ok. Promise you won't ask any questions until I'm done. And you will stay calm." I said sternly "Adam...your scaring me but ok. I trust you." I smiled and put the blindfold on him.

I removed his shirt and pants "Adam?" He asked but stayed still. I slipped off his boxers and put the thong on him. I might make him stay in only this for a day sometime. I slipped the maid's costume on him and put a collar with a bell on it, around his neck.

"Ok. Done." I said and removed the blindfold. He opened his eyes and stood up. Walking to the bathroom. The dress covering only half his ass. I smirked and followed him. He stood in front of the mirror and stared wide eyed at himself. "Adam...? What the hell?!" He asked.

I wrapped my hands around his waist from behind and nibbled on his cat ears. He moaned, blushed pink and his tail sightly swaying behind him. I detached my mouth and rested my head on his shoulder "you look so sexy Ty~" I cooed. Ty turned around and hid his blushing face in my chest.

I smirked and grabbed his ass. Ty gasped and turned around seeing the the dress barely covers his butt. "Wait. These aren't my boxers? Adam? What am I wearing?" Ty asked, again turning around.

"Oh nothing, just this." I lifted up the dress, showing Ty the thong he had on. He blushed a deeper red. I laughed and walked out of my room and downstairs. I say on the couch and turned on the tv. I flipped through channels until I landed on a anime I like. Full-Metal Alchemist. It's the terrible one where the crazy man makes a chimera with his own daughter and her dog.

(If you saw that do not laugh...Adam took it way to far, way to fast...)

Ty came down the stairs, still in the dress. He walked over to me and straddled my waist, laying his head on my chest. I would whisper things into Ty's ear like "your so hot~" or "your such a turn on~" they would always make him blush even more.

Nekos and Inus {SkyLox}{Mpreg}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें