What could go wrong?

Chapter 11: What could go wrong?

~Ty's POV~

I woke up in Adam's bed, cuddled into him chest. "Morning baby." Adam groaned sleepily above me. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my right cat ear. I giggled and licked his face, purring.

He yipped in a happy tone. "We're gonna be late for school." I said "why don't we skip school and go for a walk. We need to spend more time as a couple." He grinned at me "but-" he cut me off by putting his lips on mine. "But nothing. Besides, what could go wrong?" Adam asked. I sighed and laid my head on Adam's chest.

He ran his fingers through my hair, sometimes hitting my cat ears. "Meow." I meowed up at Adam and smiled "oh my Notch! That was adorable!" He chuckled. I blushed a slight pink and giggled.

I sat up and flung my legs over the edge of the bed. I yawned (you already know) and grabbed my phone, I got some messages on Twitter and a few text and calls. I felt Adam wrap his arms around my waist looking over my hip. Adam was laying on his stomach.

"Are we gonna go for a walk or what." I meowed unknowingly. "Ok fine. Baby, go get dressed and I'll make something to eat." Adam told me. I nodded and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I turned on the water and waited until it got warm. I stripped down and stepped in, letting the warm water consume me. My cat ears were flattened to my head so I don't get any water in my ears.

"Breakfast is ready! Hurry up!" I heard Adam yell from downstairs. I got out of the shower and dried off. We keep forgetting to get my clothes. I walk back into our room and put my gray jeans on with a black shirt (Adam's) and Adam's purple hoodie. I hid my tail comfortably in the hoodie and I put my head phones on after I finished brushing my hair.

I walk downstairs, my boyfriend in the kitchen. "I'll take my shower now." Adam said coming out of the kitchen and sprinting upstairs, but not before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I smile and went get a plate of pancakes Adam made. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I a few pancakes but saved some for Adam. These pancakes were really good.

Very soon Adam came down the stairs with still wet hair. He sat next to me on the couch, he put his arm around my waist. I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you Adam." "I love you Ty." We said in unison. "I love you too!" We both said and smiled at one another.

We glanced at the tv, it was on the news. It was a story about a child being saved from a burning building. I looked down at the unsaid subtitles. If was something about a murderer on the lose. In this state. A small picture of him was shown on the bottom right corner. It was a picture of Zach. My step father.

The picture turned into a video of him leaving a house. My old house. It showed him getting into his car and driving away. Inside the house was my mother laying dead on the floor.

I quickly grabbed the remote from the table in front of me and Adam, and shut off the tv, leaving the house silent. "What's wrong Ty?" Adam asked turning to face me "n-nothing. I-I'm fine." I stuttered and gave him a weak smile.

"Ok, anyways do you still wanna go for a walk?" Adam asked twitching his ears. I lower my ears to my head. The image of my dead mother still in my head. I held back tears by taking a deep breath "s-sure." "Baby are you sure everything's ok? You can tell me anything and I will listen." Adam said and took my hands in his.

I couldn't take it. I burst out crying and flung myself into the crook of Adams neck. He ruffled my hair and just sat there with me crying my eyes out.

I saw Adam lower his ears. "Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked in a hushed tone. I stop crying for a minute and decided to tell Adam.

"My step father Zach lived with my mother and they recently got divorced. On the news I saw that there was a murderer and it showed my old house with my mothers dead body in the house. Zach's car was leaving the house. Now he wants to find me. He knows I'm a hybrid cat and he is one of those hybrid hunters. I'm scared Adam." I explained hiding my face in his chest.

"It's ok baby. No ones going to hurt you. I'll protect you." Adam said and kissed my neck "thank you Adam." I smiled and closed my eyes. Soon afterwards I fell asleep listening to his steady heart beat.

~Brice's POV~

Ty didn't come to school today. I'm starting to get worried. I was thinking of telling Seto my feelings today after school. The end of school was so close. Only like a hour. Yay.

'Where's Seto?' I asked myself and looked left to right. I walked down the hall to see Seto kissing another guy. I recognized him. He was the highschool slut. He was a total bitch. He was always flirting with the cutest guys in school and of course they picked Seto. He was too cute.

"Dude, get the hell away from me." I heard Seto said trying to pull away from him. "Awww, come on baby. Just one more kiss." He said running his hands up and down Seto's sides which made me pissed.

I ran at the guy and punched his on the cheek. He fell to the ground on impacted. "What the hell are you doing you slut?!" I yelled. "Non of your business." He mumbled getting up. I hid Seto behind my back protectively.

"Just stay away from him!" I hissed and pulled Seto away from them. They didn't even try to run after me.

I sprinted down the hallway, dragging Seto behind me. I didn't even make eye contact with anyone. I pulled Seto out of the school and walked to a cherry blossom tree right outside the school.

"Brice? Why are you-" I cut Seto off by pulling him into my chest, in a hug. "Brice?" Seto questioned "Seto...I'm sorry...when I saw you with that guy. Him touching you...I don't know...I may have gotten jealous...and angry.." I explained. Seto only wrapped his arms around my torso and hugged my tightly.

"I'm sorry Seto." I apologized "it's ok Brice." We pulled back and I could see the smile on his face. We gazed into each other's eyes, then I started to lean in, same with Seto. We connected our lips and I could feel sparks fly.

The wind was softly blowing. Making the fallen cherry blossom petals blowing in the wind. I couldn't picture I better moment with me and Seto.

We both pulled back and looked into each other's eyes. "I love you Seto." I said "I love you too Brice." He smiled. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked "I would love to." He kissed me again.