I give you my heart

Chapter 28:I give you my heart

~Ty's POV~

I look up at what once was my loving boyfriend but now...he looked like an absolute monster. He walked towards me and I moved back. Brice stepped in him way "Adam. We've had enough! Stop! Why are you hurting us?!" Brice asked. Adam growled at punched Brice in the stomach and he stumbled back and fell on top of me. "Brice! Are you okay?!" I asked. Adam glared daggers at me and Brice and yanked Brice off me. He grabbed the collar of his shirt and lifted him up. He pulled his fist back, about ready to punch him. I jump up and grabbed Adam's arm right when his fist was about 2 inches from Brice's face.

He turned to me and looked me in the eyes with his pure soulless white ones. "Please Adam, stop." I begged. Me growled at me and dropped Brice. He hit the ground with a thud and Seto ran over to see if he was okay. Adam growled and showed his sharp teeth. He reached for my face with his pointed claws (gah, I'm making him sound like Fredbear, all he needs are mini Adam's coming out of his stomach/chest and a metal endoskeleton)

"So...soft..." Adam said like a broken down machine. "Why aren't you mine anymore...?" He said and slowly sliced his claws down my cheek, leaving 4 deeps scratches. Tears fell from my crimson eyes. "Adam! Stop hurting Ty!" Mitch yelled growling. Adam walked over to him and grabbed his neck. Mitch scratched his cheek and Adam let out a low growl and throw him down, walking back in front of my. I coward in fear as he towered over me.

This was once the man I loved and is still the man I love. If only he didn't have a girlfriend. If only I could tell him I'm pregnant. I just want to kiss and cuddle with him, but he just wants to kill us all.

I wonder what drove him to insanity?

Brice and Mitch stood up and growled. Adam bent his arms and chest level and shot then straight out, at Merome and SetoSolace's directions. They were all hit with a huge wave of Adams aura. They all fell to the ground.

Adam walked up to me and growled "Adam...why are you doing this..? You're hurting them, you're hurting...me. Please stop Adam, this isn't you." I pleaded and I closed my eyes as salty tears fell.

After a few moments of complete silence. I opened my eyes and Adam was gone. I ran to my friends to help them.

~Adam's POV~

"Adam...why are you doing this..? You're hurting them, you're hurting...me. Please stop Adam, this isn't you." Ty pleaded and closed his eyes as tear fell. I looked around at my friends. They were all on the ground in pain. Ty was also in pain. I can't believe it. I'm hurting my friends, I'm hurting my love. I turned back and ran out of the house.

Tears streamed down my face as I ran into the forest. It was night. I sat down by a tree and let out a mournful howl like a wolf would when his mate or family died. Or if he was straight up depressed.

I have to make it up to Ty. I love him so much. He's the only one for me. If you let me. I would kill Dawn. She ruined my perfect relationship with Ty.

I banged my fist into the ground. I sighed and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

~dream~

"A-Adam..p-please stop.." A bloody Ty begged. I smirked and licked his blood off my fingers. "You thought I ever loved you. Don't make me sick. I was just using you for my own pleasure. My own little game. You were my little pawn. And now, it's time for you to be taken down and taken out of the game." I said and laughed sickly. I'm going insane.

"Adam. I love you. I was never joking. I loved you with all my heart. I sill do." He sobbed. I knelt in front of him and looked at him in the eyes. His dull red eyes. Once a bright Crimson. Ha, I broke him.

I used my sharp claws to stab his chest and push my hand into his body. Blood gushed out and he screamed in pain. I grabbed an organ and yanked it out "with all this?" I asked holding up his bloody heart "y-yes." He coughed up blood "I g-give you m-my heart. I love you...forever." Ty said and collapsed. I looked at the dead Ty on the floor.

I felt my madness leave my body and I looked at Ty's heart, that was still in my hand, in horror. I almost throw up but didn't. I looked at Ty and fell to my knees. I killed the person I love. Ty gave my his heart. I looked down and his bloody heart, clutching it to my chest. I sobbed while protecting the heart with my body acting like a shield around it.

"You did well son." My father said from behind me. I turned around and looked at my insane father. His white glowing eyes stared into my bloodshot hazel ones. "F-Father why, why did you make me do this father!! Why did I have to be like you?!?! I don't wanna be insane like you!!!" I yell at him. "You are my son after all. But also your mother's. So you have some parts of you that are human." He laughed.

My father...
Is a monster...

"Give me the boys heart." He asked reaching for Ty's heart the was in my grip "no! S-Stay away!" I growled at him "oh, it's not nice to growl at you father you filthy hybrid." His eyes were sending out wave of his aura. A sudden pain in my chest made me yell in pain.

I fell to the ground. My father walked up to my and ripped Ty's heart from my grasp "father! Give it back!" I yelled. He kicked me in the chest and I fell on my back "stay down dog." He hissed with venom in his voice.

I watched in horror as he plunged a knife into my lovers heart.

~end of dream~

I shot up panting. I was sweating. I looked around and I was still in the forest. I sighed and stood up. I'm so glad that was a dream. I walked to my house to see if the guys left. I looked in the window. They were still there, but looked like they were about ready to leave.

"So the park?" Ty asked "yup. Just to get our minds off things." Mitch said. Everyone nodded and walked out the door. An idea popped into my mind as I ran in my house and grabbed my guitar I haven't used in forever.

I took the long way to the park. I went to the fountain, which was in the center of the park and waited for Ty and the others to walk by. I hope I can get Ty back.