Park

Chapter 52: Park

~Ty's POV~

After a LONG day at the office. We finally got home around 2:00. I face planted into the couch, I didn't feel like moving.

"Babe, come on. Let's go to bed, we can have a day to ourselves tomorrow." Adam said, I groaned and snuggled into the couch "you can either get up and sleep with me or you can sleep down here along." Adam said. I didn't want that to happen so I stood up and staggered over to Adam and fell face first into his chest.

He helped me climb to stairs and into our room. We got undressed (except the boxers) and into bed. I cuddled into his chest and tangled our legs together. I closed my eyes and I instantly fell asleep.

~morning~

"Babe, wake up." I opened my eyes to see Adam shaking me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I felt something heavy laying on my legs. I looked down and saw Dakota laying on me. I reached down and scratched him ears. Making him jump out of his slumber.

"Now, about today," Adam began "I promise you a day of attention, and that's what I'm going to give you." Adam smiled "but what about work?" I asked "that's why we were there so late. I made two extra videos so I could have this day off." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, giving him a hug "Adam, you do too much for me." I said "nothing's too much for you my love." (So cheesy) I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"So what do you want to do first today?" Adam asked "take a shower together, get breakfast, cuddle on the couch, watch Netflix, got out for lunch, cuddle some more on the couch, late night twilight swim, dinner, Netflix and cuddling again and then bed. Sound good?" I asked "you came up with all that on the spot?" He chuckled and I nodded.

"Ok, let's go shower." Adam sat up and went into the bathroom and I heard the water running. I took off my shirt and pants, walking into the bathroom. Adam was already naked and waiting for the water to warm up. I took my boxers off and jumped in, getting hit by warm/cold water. I instantly jump back and hug the wall. Adam laughed and got in with me. He hugged me as brought us under the water, he kissed me.

~time skip~

We walked downstairs hand in hand. Adam only had pants on and I had Adam's black shirt and red hoodie. Of course we both have boxers on. "Now that I think about it, I never see you wear your hoddies." I said and looked up at him as we walked into the kitchen "well, you love them so much and I like jackets better." Adam said and got out some waffle mix "babe, you can wear them if you want too, I have my own hoodies." I said and grabbed some grapes, strawberries, and watermelons out of the fridge.

"My hoodies are more comfortable for you, no?" He asked pouring the mix into the press "it is." I said and grabbed two bowls and a knife "but you can also wear them, you have one for like every color of the rainbow." I said and started cutting up the fruit. "I know but again, I like jackets more. And I don't mind giving you my jacket when you're cold." Adam said and walked behind me and placed his hands on my waist.

"Adam, you do too much for me and I don't repay it." I said and put my ears down "babe, you are going to be my husband, you love me, you're barring my child, you have stuck with me, and you have made my life worth living, when I go to work, I can't wait to come back home to my beautiful fiancé." Adam said and kissed my neck. I sighed and stopped cutting the fruit and turned around, wrapping my arms around him neck "babe, you do more for me than you know, I wouldn't trade you for all the money in world, your pettier than all the girls and guys out there, I'm very lucky to have you, I'm glad I made you mine." Adam said softly. I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

The alarm to the press went off and Adam let go of me and opened it up. Taking out the four he made. I continued cutting up the fruit and separating them evenly into the two bowls for me and Adam. "Babe, when you're done with the waffles, can you get the dogs food and water?" I asked "sure." He said.