Forgiven

Chapter 16: Forgiven

~Mitch's POV~

I really really want Jerome back. He's my everything. I didn't know why I even sent those messages. I guess my anger got the best of me. I let my anger for the person I hate be taken out on the person I love.

I need to go and talk to him. I almost positive he's still at Adam's house. I need to go. Now. I get up off the couch and grab my keys. I walk out the door and get into my car. I start it up and quickly drive to Adam's house. I know I live in walking distant of him but this is important.

I stay within the speed limit and park my car outside Adam's house. I stop my car and got out. I ran up to Adam's door and knocked on it.

A few seconds later, the dumb cat, aka Ty, came and answered the door. I growled and he flattened his ears. Good. He's scared of me. "Where's Jerome?" I snapped "he's...he's in here. What do you want with him...?" Ty asked shrinking back. "That's non of your business cat." I pushed him aside and made my way inside.

"Hey Mitch, I don't think Jerome wants to see you right now." Ty told me "I need to talk to him. Where is he?" I asked, glaring at him. He kept quite "where is he?!" I shouted. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around and saw a pissed of Adam.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MITCH!!!" Adam yelled. He grabbed me and pulled me away from Ty. "I CAME HERE TO TALK TO JEROME!!" I yelled. "He doesn't want to talk to you." Ty said softly "SHUT THE HELL UP TY, NO ONE ASKED YOU!!" I yelled at him. "Mitch. If I were you, I'd stop yelled at Ty." Adam said coldly "oh, I'm so scared." I said sarcastically. Adam growled at me. I growled back.

"Adam. Mitch. Please stop." Ty whimpered. I opened my mouth but Adam barked at me. I closed my mouth, but growled at them both. "Adam? Ty? Why are you yelling?" I heard the voice of Jerome lazily say from the stairs.

He glanced at me and his eyes saddened. "Jerome...please.." I said softly "no. Don't say anything." He then ran back upstairs with tears in his eyes. He ran to his bed room and closed his door and locked it. I sighed and looked down.

That gave Adam a advantage as he jumped on me. Pinning me to the ground. I look up at him and his eyes were red instead of his normal hazel. "Adam?" I asked scared.

He growled and bit down on my neck. I yelled in pain as blood dripped down my neck. "Adam stop." Ty hissed and yanked Adam off me. Adam growled at Ty and bit Ty's hand.

Ty yanked his hand back and the look of pain crossed his face. But it wasn't from the pain in his hand. It's because Adam hurt him. "Adam...what's gotten into you?" Ty asked. Adam barked at him.

Seto ran down the stairs "Ty what happened?" He asked quickly "I...I don't know. He jumped on mitch and bit his neck. I pulled him off and then he bit me." Ty explained. Seto looked at Adam, who was still growling.

"I don't know." Seto said "I don't know what happened to cause this and I don't know how to help him." Seto said. "Adam...please I love you." Ty said sadly and started walking towards Adam. Adam reached out his claws and tried to cut Ty. Ty yanked back.

"Adam isn't in control of what he does anymore. He's blinded by hate for me." I said. They looked at me "so he would remember that he's in love with Ty." Seto said "wait. There dating?" I asked. Ty nodded and looked down, afraid that I may hate him more. I just shook it off.

Adam ran at Ty and Seto, trying to claw them. The jumped back causing Adam to stumble. Adam grabbed Ty and dung his sharp nails into Ty's arm. Ty yelled in pain and tried to get out of Adam's strong grip.

"Alright Adam! I've had enough, you're attacking your friends and hurting your lover! You need to stop Adam!" I yelled at him. He looked at me and growled. "Adam..." Ty said looking up at Adam. He started leaning up and Ty kissed Adam on the lips.

Adam was still growled but slowly started to stop and his eyes started to change back to normal. He closed his eyes and kissed back. (Anyone know why I got that from? Anyone?)

They pulled back and looked at each other. Adam pulled Ty into his chest "I'm so sorry Ty. I guess I got to anger and didn't know what I was doing. I never meant to hurt you." Adam whispered to Ty and kissed his head.

I turned around and started walking towards the door "Mitch, before you go, can I at least help you with your wound?" Seto's words stopped me from exiting. I sighed and turned back around and walked back over to them. Seto ran upstairs.

"Hey Mitch, are you okay?" Ty asked me. Adam's arm hanging around his shoulder "Ya. I'm fine." I mumbled. "Hey Mitch, I'm sorry for hurting you. I truly am. I got out of control and hurt the people I love." Adam said and rubbed he back of his head. "It's ok Adam."

Seto came back down the stairs with a first aid kid. "Ok. Sit down." I sit on the couch and Seto walks over to me. He tilts my head up and to the side so he can see my neck. He wets a rag and wipes some of the blood off my neck. It kinda stung a little. He puts this cream on it and finally put three large bandages around my neck. Why are they being so nice to me?

"Ok done." Seto said and walked back upstairs with the kit "does your neck hurt?" Ty asked me "a little but not much." I shrugged. Ty smiled at me and Seto came down the stairs "your neck should be fine by the end of this week." He said. "Ok. Thanks Seto." I said and headed towards the door.

I stopped and turned back "hey. I'm sorry for being a jerk to you nekos. I just grow up learning to hate them but you are actually kind people at heart. I apologize and I admit, I was wrong. Will you still accept me as a friend?" I said looked down slightly.

Ty left Adam's hold and came over to me. He wrapped him arms around me and gave me a hug. Seto walks over and places a hand on my shoulder "we accept you Mitch." Seto says. I smiled and hug Ty back.

We pull back and Ty goes back into Adam's grip. "Mitch?" I looked up at Ty "do you accept me and Adam dating?" Ty asked hugging Adam tighter. I smiled and nodded "I do. But, can you help me get Jerome back?" I asked.

They nodded. "We can't really do anything really, you need to talk to him." Seto said. I sighed and started walking up the stairs. I when to the room that Jerome ran in. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard a muffled voice say from the other side of the door. I opened the door and saw my baby on the bed crying into his pillow. He looked up at me but instantly put it down. "What do you want?" He asked "Jerome, I'm sorry for what I say. I was blinded by hate for Ty and I hurt the person that I love. I truly am sorry and I never meant to hurt you. Please please please forgive me." I begged and took his hands in mine, rubbing my thumb into his knuckles.

He just looked at me for a second and I was afraid I was going to get rejected. But he leaned in and captured his lips with mine. I kissed back and slowly pushed him back onto the bed. I climbed on top of him and deepen the kiss.

We pulled back "I missed you." Jerome said and pulled me on my side "me too." He cuddled into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. "I love you." I said "I love you too." I kissed his head and fell asleep.