Them too

Chapter 6: Them too

~Ty's POV~

When I woke up I still had the clothes I had on yesterday. I guess I must have fallen asleep. I yawned, making a slight meow. I took a shower, got some breakfast, brushed my teeth, changed my clothes, brushed my hair, hid my ears and tail and out the door.

My morning are always the same. School is basically the the same too. Blah blah blah. Whatever. I sighed as I walk up to the school doors. Today's Friday so I don't have to worry about school.

I walk in the school and the loud noises filled my ears. "Hey Ty." I hear someone say. I look behind me to see Seto and Brice "hey." I replied "so. Today's is Friday. Do you wanna-" Brice was cut off by Adam "hey guys. I was wondering if you guys wanna come by my place today?" He asked "sure." I said "ok cool. Can you help me find Mitch and Jerome plus Lily and Sora?" I nodded and followed Adam with Seto and Brice behind me.

"Hey guys." I hear the familiar voice of Lily say. "Hey Lily. Do you and Sora want to come to my place after school?" Adam asked "we barely know you. You could be a axe murderer." Lily said "did someone say axe?!" I hear Jerome said from behind us.

"There's always a what if." Adam said to Lily. She giggles and turns towards Sora "Can we go, big brother?" She asked "sure." He said "why do you have to ask him?" Mitch asked "because our parents died about 3 years ago and my brother is my guardian." She said "oh. Sorry for asking." Mitch said looking down "no it's ok, really." She smiled.

"Ok. So are we going to my house or what?" Adam buts in "ya!" Everyone says. Our excitement got cut off by the bell ringing. "Ok see you guys at lunch." Lily says and walked off with Sora following her. "Ok. Bye!" Seto says "bye!" Everyone else says and walked their separate ways.

It was then when I realized I haven't put my things away. I walk to my locker and put my neon green backpack in. I grabbed the books I needed for first class and closed my locker. I turned around and was met with the guy the bullied me last time, with him two friends.

I froze and looked up hesitantly at him. "Where are you going?" He asked harshly "leave me alone..." I mumble under my breath "what was that?!" He snapped grabbing the collar of my shirt, making my books fall out of my hand, and pressed my against a locker.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I want to make you life a living hell." He punched in me in the stomach "useless" punch "ugly" punch "no good piece of shit" punch "fag" kick "waste" kick "of" kick "air" he throw me to the ground. I laid there motionless. I started to see black spots. The guy an his friends kicked me a few more times and walked away laughing.

I close me eyes as darkness took over my vision.

~Adam's POV~

I was tapping my finger on my desk as I looked at the clock. 'I can't be gay but Ty does look cute with cat ears. Ugh! This is so frustrating!' I think to myself "ADAM!" My teacher yelled. I look up and the whole class was looking at me, while the teacher looked furious "yes?" I asked "I've been trying to get your attention for the past 5 minutes! Out in the hallway!!" He yelled. I sighed and stood up. I walked out of the classroom.

I sighed and leaned against the wall. I saw the three guys from before walk past me laughing "he's so weak and useless." They laughed. I growled as they walked into there classroom. I sighed and started walking around. I walked where those guys had come from and I saw a small body.

I ran over to it and knelt down. I got a closer look and it was Ty. He had some blood on his shirt. In his mouth and running down his head. He was out cold. My eyes widened. I picked his up bridal style and ran out the school doors. I ran as fast as I could go the neared hospital.