Water broke

Chapter 57: Water broke

~Adam's POV~

I sat up and yawned. I looked down at my beautiful lover. Even when he's pregnant and at his worse times. He's the most perfect person to me. He is still as beautiful as when we first met.

Ty's meowed and yawned at the same time and twitched his cute little ears a couple times and showing off his perfectly white teeth. Ty opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Morning." He smiled up at me "good morning baby." I leaned down at kissed his lips. Ty then hopped up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I got up and stretched. I walked in the bathroom to see Ty brushing his teeth. I walked up behind him and sucked on his neck. He purr out a moan with I found to be the most sexiest thing ever, well, second. The first would probably be the sound he makes when he cums. Enough talking about my wonderful lover.

He wiped his face and turned me around and jumped on my back. I grunted and chuckled a bit "onward my stead!" Ty giggled and pointed in front of us. I set Ty down only to pick him up bridal style. Ty squealed and I chuckled. I ran down the stairs and onto the couch. I sat couch and sat Ty beside me only to have him crawl into my lap seconds later. I don't even remember the last time me and Ty literally sat beside each other, we always cuddle or he's sitting on my lap. The car is probably the only place that we actually sit beside each other, because it's the law.

"I love you Ty, more than anyone in the world, you are perfect." I said "you are the best person out there. There's nothing I won't do for you, I love you so much." He purred, I rubbed his cat ears which caused him to purr louder. I kissed him cheek and he smiled at me.

"Do you ever wonder what would have happened if we never met?" Ty asked "no, because I would have no life without you." I replied and kissed his cheek "Adam come on, you must know one place you would be if we were together." Ty said. I sighed and put my head in his neck "I would still be making videos with the guys in the office but I know I would have never found my true love. Because no one can replace you." I said and softly kissed his neck. He ran his hand through my dark hair. "I love you Adam." "I love you too Ty."

Me and Ty shared a loving and passionate kiss before we gazed at the TV. Ty cuddled into my chest and purred "Adam, can we stay like this forever?" Ty asked "I wish but we have to go make a quick video for the Sky Army." I said and he rolled his eyes. I haven't gone to the office once this month. Because I'm scared that Ty will go into labor while I'm not with him. So I make sure to stay home. I want to be with him every second of the day.

"Ok. Fine, can I watch?" Ty asked "of course. You can even play if you want, I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind." I smiled at him and he returned it "Adam, I love you. Thank you for putting up with me for these 9 months." Ty said "baby, I'll always be here for you, I will never leave, until I die I will stay by your side, even if you don't love me anymore, I will always love you." I said honestly "you don't have to worry about that, because I will always love you, forever as always." Ty purred and kissed me.

"Wait. I want to give you something." I said and shifted Ty off my lap. He put on an adorable pour when I did that "I'll be quick." I ran up the stairs and into our room. I grabbed what I wanted and hid it behind my back. Running downstairs.

Ty was waiting at the bottom for me. "What do you have?" He asked. I showed him to roses I got for him yesterday "what? Why so many?" He asked, looking at the 43 roses I had in my hands "I counted up over the past 9 months and I got a rose for each time I have wanted to fuck you." I said and Ty's face flushed red "here." I handed him the roses and he took them. He looked up at me with adorable eyes, a slight sparkle in them.

He went into the kitchen and got out a vase, the dogs following him, looking up at him, smelling him and the flowers. He filled the base and set the flowers in it gently. He put it on the side of the island.