I love him

Chapter 58: I love him

~Adam's POV~

I quickly picked Ty up and rushed him to the car. I set him in the passenger seat and I got into the front seat. I, as fast as I could without breaking the law, got to the hospital. I ran Ty in and for some reason, Mike and Tom were out in the waiting room, they saw me and instead Mike and Tom motioned me to follow them, I ran after them. We quicken our pass into an empty room.

I set Ty down on th bed and Lisa and Penny came in. They all filled out forms and hooked Ty up to wires and had to give him a numbing shot in the lower back. They asked me to get him changed into a night gown and I nodded. They all turned away to do something and Penny gave me the gown. I quickly, but gently, got off Ty's hoodie and shirt. I pulled off his pants and boxers and slipped the gown on, tying it in the back.

"Done." I said to the four and they got back to work. I sat down on a chair and folded Ty's clothes, knowing we would need them when we're done here.

After the doctors took about half an hour getting everything set up, I told all the guys that Ty was in labor and they showed up as quickly as they could. They had to wait outside while I was sitting next to Ty's bed, clutching his hand. Mike was going to be delivering the baby.

Mike pulled up a chair in front of the bed and opened Ty's legs. Pulling up the night gown "now Ty, you are going to have to push." Mike said. Ty nodded and gripped my hand hard and his face squinted up "keep going." Mike said. I brought Ty's hand up to my lips and kiss his while knuckles. A small smile can go his face but was quickly replaced with pain.

~2 hour birth time skip~

"You're doing amazing babe, just keep pushing. Almost there." I told Ty in a hushed voice. For 2 hours. Ty has not release the death grip he had on my hand. He gave one more hard push before relaxing and loosening the grip on my hand but not letting go. I looked down to see Mike standing up with something small in his hands. It didn't take me long to realized that, that was baby Ren.

He gave her to Penny and Lisa and they washed her. Mike walked back over to Ty with some sort of liquid and a towel. He slowly started washing the blood and other fluids off of Ty. Tom started testing on Ren to see if she was healthy.

Mike then got up and took off his gloves and washed his hands. He walked over to help Tom and after 10 minutes, they were finally done. "Well, she's in perfect condition. She weighs 7 pounds (that the right weigh for a baby, right?) she has a perfect heart rate and she breathing perfectly. She has no diseases or illnesses and she doesn't have any disabilities." Mike said.

"Would you like to hold her." Penny asked. Walking over to me with Ren wrapped up in a pink blanket, in her arms. I nodded and let go of Ty's hand as stood up. Penny gently handed me my baby. I cradled the head and moved back and forth slowly. I looked at her, she had Ty's small nose and his perfect lips. She opened her eyes and I saw her beautiful hazel eyes. They had a touch of gold on then like mine. Let's just hope she's not a brine. I smiled and leaned down and placed a kiss on her head. 

"Ty. Would you like to hold Ren?" I asked. He nodded. I walked over to him and set we down in his opened arms. He smiled down at her and kissed her like I did. I wrapped my arm around Ty's shoulder and kissed his head "I love you Ty." I said "I love you too Adam." He said.

I stood up and walked over to the door "hey guys, wanna come in?" I asked. They all nodded and came in. I could see all their eyes soften when they saw Ty in the bed, the blankets over him and baby Ren in his arms. "She's so cute." Seto said "would you like to hold her?" Ty asked "may I?" He hesitantly walked over to the bed. Ty stand up more straight and handed her to Seto. He smiled at him new niece.