Playing

Chapter 7: Playing

~Adam's POV~

My eyes fluttered open as I heard a knock at he door. I groaned and walked downstairs "hello." I groaned rubbing my eyes. "Hi doggy." I opened my eyes and saw Ty "oh that's right. I invited you over." I yawned "that's why you still have you pjs on." I looked down and slightly blushed "Ya. I'll be right back. Until then make yourself at home." I said and ran upstairs.

I took a quick shower and got changed as quickly as I could. When I got back downstairs Ty was laying on the couch asleep. Awww, he looks so cute. I heard a knock at the door, so I went to go answer it. And at the worst time Mitch and Jerome were there smiling at the door "hey buddy. Sorry about growling at you yesterday. Cats just get me and Jerome mad." Mitch said rubbing the back of his neck. "No, no, it's ok really." I said putting my hands up. "Adam whose at the door?" Ty meowed sleepily from the couch.

Jerome and Mitch's eyes narrowed and pushed past me into my house. They growled slightly as they saw Ty sitting on my couch. Ty eyes saddened and his ears flattened. I stepped in front on Mitch and Jerome "want are you planning on doing?" I questioned glaring slightly at my best friends "doing want all cats deserve. To get lost!" He barked the last part and glared at Ty. Ty's sinked down into the couch and was shaking slightly. "Stop! Your scaring him!" I yelled at them "because he's a scaredy cat!" Jerome growled showing his canines(<---is that the right word?).

"A-Adam?" Ty whined. I looked at him sadly and mouthed a 'I'm sorry' before facing Mitch and Jerome again "is the little kitty gonna go crying to Adam?" Mitch chuckled "why are you doing this?! He's your friend!" I growled "not anymore!" Jerome barked "why can't you just see how much of a wimp he is?" Jerome asked from behind me. I whipped around at he picking Ty up by the collar. "DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!" I yelled and grabbed Ty putting him behind me protectively.

"Just leave!" I growled "fine. But when you figure out that he a dumb cat that can't protect itself, come talk to us." Mitch said, his and Jerome then left and slammed the door.

Once I knew they were gone I spoke up "are you okay Ty?" I asked softly. He nodded. I turned around and saw that he's eyes had tears in then. "What's wrong?" I asked wiping his tears away with my thumb. "A-All the t-things that t-they said about m-me..." He coked up. I picked his up and sat on the couch with him in my lap "don't worry. Non of those things were true about you." I assured him "b-but..." "But nothing. You are a amazing person Ty, anyone would be lucky to be your friend." I said. He looked up and me with his tear covered Crimson eyes "and...I love you." I said. I'm positive now. I love Ty with all my heart and I never want to let him go. Ty was silent for awhile and I was afraid I was going to get rejected. I looked down at the verge of tears until he responded "I-I love you too." He said. I looked back up into his eyes.

I could get lost in them so easily. I started to lean closer and so did he until our lips connected. Sparks flew as our lips moved in sync. We pulled away for air, blushing. "Ty, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked the burning question "yes." He smiled. I returned it and kissed him again. He kissed back instantly.

We pulled back and he placed his head on my chest. He cuddled into me and sighed in bliss. I kissed his head and his ears twitched.

He looked across the room at a ball that my mom forgot to get when she came and picked up her puppy. Ty got up and picked it up. "Ty what are you doing?" I asked "nothing. Hey Adam. Fetch." He said throwing the ball. I got up and chased after it. I caught it in my mouth. I'm so glad this has never been used. I jumped back to Ty and sat in front of him, like a dog, with the ball in my mouth. He chuckled and grabbed it. He throw it again and I chased after it. I run back over to Ty and jumped on him wagging my tail. He burst out laughing. He grabbed the ball and tried to take it. I smirked and tugged back. He pulled harder and I pulled too, growling playfully.

He let go and I fell backwards. He laughed and I smirked while jumping on him. I licked his face. "Adam!" He laughed squirming. I licked down to his neck "Adam!!" He laughed louder. He pushed me off and I rolled over. He sat crosslegged and looked at me laughing slightly. I crawled over to him and licked his cheek.

He giggled and got up. I whimpered, he laughed and sat down on the couch. He patted the seat next to him. I walked in on all fours and jumped on the couch, laying my head on his lap. He ruffled up my hair and played with my ears. "I love you." He smiled down at me " I love you too." I smiled and sat up.

He leaned his head on my shoulder. I reach my hand up and rubbed his right ear. He let a purr escaped from his lips. I chuckled as he continued purring. I laughed and press my lips against his lips. He smiled through the kiss. We pulled back and I smiled at him, he returned it.

I turned on the tv and he wrapped his tail around my leg. He grabs onto my arm and cuddle into my side. I look down at him and smile. He smiles innocently up at me and twitched his ears. I kissed his nose and then focused back on the tv.

Ty was rubbing his head against my hand. I petted his soft fluffy hair, he purred at my actions "it's getting late, should we be going to sleep?" I asked "Ya. Bye then." He said sadly and reached for his headphones but I grabbed his hand. "Why don't you stay here for tonight." He blushed at my offer for him to stay "o-ok, where do I sleep?" He asked "in my room, if that's ok?" I said "I-Its ok." He stuttered. I smiled and offered my hand. He took it and intertwined our fingers.

I lead him upstairs and to my bedroom. I sat on my bed and took off my shirt. Ty stood awkwardly at the door blushing a deep red. I got up and made my way to him. I wrapped my arms around him waist and look down at him "you can just get comfortable." I grinned, leading him over to the bed "c-can you turn around?" He asked blushing. I turned my back to him and waited, I guess he finds its uncomfortable the undress in front of someone. I felt to bed lower slightly on the other side telling my Ty had gotten into the bed. I quickly changed my pants in pj pants and hopped into bed. I wrapped my arms around Ty and he cuddled into me, laying his head on my chest.

"Good night Ty, I love you." I said "I love you too, Adam." He said. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter but at least I updated. And how did I do? Did you like this chapter? Let me know I'm the comments. I'll make longer chapter soon ;)

~Soul