Changes

Chapter 37: Changes

~Adam's POV~

After trying desperately to get out of this hell, I walked up to another door. I took a deep breath before exhaling. I walked in and inside was Ty sitting in a hospital bed with a doctor standing beside him, holding a click board.

Ty was crying into his hands. I looked around the room to try and see what's going on and then I saw an infant. It was breathing and then realization hit me. This was Ren; she didn't make it.

I slowly back out of the door and it too, disappeared. Nothing seems to be making sense. Non of these door link up, and if they disappear, I can't get back into them, how do I get out of here? How long will this last?

~Ty's POV~

"Ty, get up!" Jin said, trying to drag me out of the bed "let me go!" I yell and pushed Jin off me, he stumbles back and sighed "at least let me help you with your shoulder." Jin said. I looked down and my right shoulder was all blood, staining the ripped shirt. I totally forgot about this with the whole Adam situation. "Fine." I mumbled.

"Take your shirt off, I'll get the first aid kit." Jin said and walked into the bathroom. I grumble while taking my shirt off. Jin came back with the kit and sat on the bed in front of me. He opened the kit and started cleaning my wounds. I look to the side and flicked my tail in annoyance.

"Hey Jin?" I said "yes?" He didn't look up for cleaning my shoulder. "Why did you kiss me?" I asked, it's probably obvious but I wanna ask. Jin sighed I got jealous, because Adam gets all your attention. He doesn't talk to us much and he doesn't come into work anymore, so I thought the if I could break you guys up, maybe he would be his old self again." I whined at his explanation "but when I saw you, you looked adorable. With your ears and tail and over all everything. I got jealous the Adam can call you his. But now I realize that wasn't the right thing to do. Adam's very luck to have you." Jin said "but even if you did break us up, didn't you every think that Adam would be too depressed to do anything?" I asked "no..." He said and glanced down.

He was done wrapping up my shoulder, we were just taking now "and if you're the reason we broke up, Adam would have hated you and blame you for the breakup." I said and went through my dresser and got a red shirt and put it on before returning to my spot on the bed.

"I'm so sorry Ty, can you please forgive me?" He begged "I forgive you but never do it again." I said and he nodded "also, I'll try to convince Adam to go back to work." I continued "thank you Ty." Jin smiled and stood up and left without another word.

I signed and rolled into my back on the bed. "I miss you Adam." I whisper, wrapping my tail around my waist. I wish he was still here.

I miss when he would pet me all the time, when he would kiss me randomly, even the teasing and embarrassment. Even thought it only been a day, who knows how long he would be in the coma.

~Adam's POV~

I hate this so much, when is this gonna end?! I walk to another door and shakily put my hand on the door nob. I opened it and on the inside was Ty. "T-Ty?" I whisper "Adam, come here." Ty said, I walked over the him "I think we should break up." Ty said looking away "w-what? W-why?" I stutter "I just...don't love you anymore. The feeling is gone." Ty said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"S-sorry you feel that..." I said. I reached out to touch his face but he disappear like a gust of wind. What? Where did he go?

I saw words start to appear in the black room. 'They're not real' the words spelt out. I got confused but I heard the door closing behind me. I quickly ran out the door. It didn't disappear until the door fully closed.

Half the door suddenly started glowing a red color. The flash dyed down and the doors mixed. I walked up to a door and the room was red instead of black. But some black was still on the walls. Like the black is infecting the red.

On the inside was a purple cat. It walked along the red. It looked up at me and meowed. It started running and ran into the black. But as soon as it did, it evaporated.

I was suddenly pushed out of the room and the door disappear like all the others. I walked to another door and sighed. This is my life now. Opening the door, hoping they won't be a nightmare.

~Ty's POV~

I paced around my room. Luna laying on the bed watching me. I'm sure she was judging me. I'm worried about Adam. I can't eat, I can't sleep, if I don't know if Adam will be ok. I haven't eaten all day and surprisingly I'm not hungry. I said and pick Luna up and laid on the bed, my head resting against the headboard.

I lifted up her small figure to my face. She purred, waving her tail while rubbing her head against my cheek. She was such a sweet kitten.

My expression sadden at the thought that Adam gave me this adorable cat. Luna saw my sad face and licked my cheek. I smiled and cradled her to my chest. I walked our of my room and downstairs.

Jin, Ross, and Barney were at the door "where are you guys going?" I asked "to the office, we gotta make videos." Jin said "oh, ok." I said "we'll be back in a couple hours." Barney said and the three of them left, leaving me in the silent house.