Truth or Dare

Chapter 31: Truth or Dare

~Ty's POV~

I woke up in the comfort of Adam's arms. I yawned and looked at his peaceful face. I reach my hand up and played with his ears, causing them to twitch. I sighed and kissed his cheek. He groaned and cuddled into my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair until he bit down on my neck softly "Adam?" I asked "yes?" He mumbled against my neck "w-what are you doing?" I asked "I love you." He said ignoring my question, I sighed "I love you too." I said. He smiled and softly kissed me. I kissed back, our lips moving in sync. I heard a soft meow and I pulled back. I saw the Luna was on the bed and on my hip. I grabbed her and sat up, leaning against the headboard. Adam sat up too, right next to me.

"I should make a video." Adam said "well, good luck with that." I said and tried to get up off the bed but Adam grabbed my waist and pulled me back "and you're making it with me." He smirked "but whhhhhyyyyy?" I whined "because you love me." He said. I rolled my eyes "I was thinking of doing a live stream and we could play truth or dare." Adam said ignoring my whining "fine. But let make breakfast first." I said "ok, I'll tweet that I'm gonna be streaming soon, can you not burn down the house and make breakfast please." Adam said "fine." He kisses my cheek softly and gets out his phone. I stand up, my bare feet hitting the cold floor. I walk around our bed and opening the bedroom door and closing it behind me. I step down the stairs and made my way into the kitchen, setting Luna down on the couch.

I get out a pan and heat the oven. I open the fridge and grab 4 eggs. I get out a bowl and crack the eggs into the bowl, throwing out the shell. I stir the eggs and then pour it in the pan. I put the bowl in the sink and got out two plates. I flipped the eggs and heard a meow behind me. I turn around and see Luna at the door. I pick her up and grab her bowl. I got some wet cat food and put it in the bowl, throwing away the empty can. I placed the bowl on the counter and put Luna in front of it and she instantly started eating her food. I went over to the eggs and flipped than again. I cut them up and moved them around with the spatula. I turned off the hot oven and even put the eggs and both mine and Adam's plate.

Adam came down the stairs, thumbing on each step he took. He walked into the kitchen and walked behind me, placing an arm around my waist and kissing the side of my head. I grab a plate and handed it to him and got out two forks, giving him one "thanks babe." Adam said. I grabbed my plate and fork.

We walked over to the couch and turned on the tv. We ate in silence while watching one of Adam's animes. I forgot what it's called Tokyo pool or something along that line. I put my empty plate on the table in front of us and waited for Adam to get done eating. I cuddled into his side and he wrapped an arm around my waist, putting his empty plate on mine. I purred as he ran his fingers through my hair. His hand was softly running up my sides "ready to go love?" Adam asked, I gulped and nodded.

"Go upstairs. I'll meet you up there." Adam whispered in my ear. I nodded and walked upstairs as he took care of the dishes. I went into our room and saw a laptop on the bed with Adam's stream on it. I saw that there were 300,000+ people watching right now. They were all asking were Adam was. There was also a camera set up in front of the bed. It was hooked up to the laptop and the side view thing was out so we could see what we looked like. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I flattened my ears and put my headphones on. I got Adam's favorite hat for him.

"Ok, ready." Adam said and walked in the bedroom. I throw him his hat and he instantly put it on "thanks." He said "by the way, do they know we are a couple?" I asked sheepishly "no but we could tell them in the stream." Adam suggested. I let out a heavy breath and nodded "let's do this." Adam started recording the camera and started streaming.

"Hey guys, sky here and today in doing a truth or dare live stream with deadlox. And before we start I just want to say something." He looked at me and I nodded "I just wanted to say that we and deadlox are dating." He grabbed my hand and showed the camera. I looked at the chat and saw some fangirling.

"Ok do this is how the truth or dare is gonna work. We ask each other truth or dare and whatever that person says, the chat will ask us a question or give us a dare." Adam explained and I saw that the chat had people saying 'okay!' or already people asking things.

"So I'll start. Ty, truth or dare?" Adam asked "truth." I said without hesitation "wimp." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes. We look at the chat and Adam read off a comment "'have you and Adam fucked yet?'...that's a great way to start off!" Adam laughed "so Ty, have we fucked yet?" Adam asked, trying to sound clueless. I blushed heavily and nodded. The chat was blowing up with people saying they were dying. Adam chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"A-Adam, truth or dare?" I asked, still blushing "dare." Adam said proudly and I looked at the laptop. "Everyone was pretty much saying to kiss me." I said "ok, easy." Adam said and put a finger under my chin and connected our lips in a gentle kiss. He pulled back and smiled at me. The chat was literally dying right now "Ty, truth or dare?" Adam asked "dare I guess." I said unknowingly.

Adam scanned the chat and read one off "put ice down your pants." He said and chuckled "oh gosh..." I said "I'll get the ice." "wait, babe, can't we-" he ran downstairs before I could even finish my sentence. Adam ran back up with a tray of ice clubs "ok, open your pants." Adam said and I did, blushing. I blocked the view from the camera so only Adam could see. Even though he has seen it before, I was blushing hard.

He suddenly dropped 5 ice cubes in my pants. I bit my bottom lip and he put the whole tray in. They felt uncomfortable against my skinny jeans "I hate you." I said, my voice 3x higher than usual "love you too." He said and went downstairs to put the tray back.

I looked at the chat and saw everyone said that they were laughing. Adam came back up "how long do i have to keep them in?" I asked "I guess until the end of my turn." He said "ok. Adam, truth or dare?" I said "dare." He said "'I dare you too pull the ice out of Ty's pants by hand and then dry his pants.' Ok." He said and unbuckled my pants and pulled the front of my boxers. He pulled out the freezing cold ice one by one, I blushed even harder, if even possible. He went into the bathroom and out the ice cubes in the sink and came back with a towel. He put it in my boxers and dried the front of my pants. He throw the towel on the floor. "Thank gosh." I sighed and fell onto the bed "Ty, truth or dare?" Adam asked "truth!" I shouted immediately, not wanting to do any crazy shit like that again.

"'Have you even considered cheating on Adam?'" He read "no! Never!" I said. Adam smiled softly and kissed my cheek. "Adam, truth or dare?" "Dare." He smirked "'act like a lion and Ty is your prey.'" I read the comment.

Adam growled and jumped on me "wait? Adam!" I yelled and he leaned down towards my neck and bite down. "Hey! Stop biting me!" I shouted and pushed Adam off "hey!" Adam shouted almost falling off the bed. He playfully glared and me and I giggled.

"Ty, truth or dare?" Adam asked, rolling his eyes "truth?" I said and Adam looks in the chat. His eyes never leaving the screen. He stays silent for a long while "Adam? You gonna ask me something?" I asked "'what's you favorite thing about Adam?'" He read "well, everything. You are very kind, loving, caring, strong." I said and he smiles at me and ruffles my hair and I try my best not to purr. "Adam, truth or dare?" I asked "dare." He says.

He then heard scratching at the door "I think it's Luna, go let her in." I told Adam and he gets up and opens the door. Luna paws in and jumps on my lap. Immediately getting comfortable. I saw in the chat people were saying how cute Luna was. "'I dare you to sing.'" I read "ok, what?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch
Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood
Carnivore animal, I am a cannibal
I eat boys up, you better run."

Adam sang Ke$ha cannibal "really Adam?" I teased "what? It's a good song!" Adam chuckled and I rolled my eyes "anyways guys, that was truth or dare with deadlox, I'll make sure to upload this to YouTube. I'll see you later recruits. Bai!" Adam said and kissed me then turns off the live stream. Everyone was saying 'bye' in the chat.

"That was fun." Adam said and placed an arm around me "ya, it's fun to act silly but it's also nice to act loving." I said "so in not loving?" Adam asked and cupped my face in his hands "you're very loving~" I purred and licked Adam's cheek. "I love you." Adam said and looked into my eyes "I love you too." I said and pressed my lips against his in a loving kiss. I love Adam so much.