As a child

Chapter 1: As a child

~Ty's POV~

Hey guys. I'm Tyler or Ty. I'm a neko or a cat hybrid. I'm one of the three Nekos in the world.

It's cool but also sad because there are only three Nekos and three Inus. Inus are dog hybrids.

On our fifth birthdays we will wake up with ears and a tail. When this happened to me I screamed and ran downstairs to my mom.

She explained everything to me. I was slightly scared when she said people are out to get me so I have to keep hidden.

I was very close to my mom until my step-father, Zach, got in the way. My mom thinks he's so sweet but he is a devil. He's ONLY mean to me.

He also a hybrid hunter so that means if he knew I was a hybrid. He wouldn't hesitate to kill me.

I've tried telling my mom but that doesn't work. She keeps saying how he would never do that. He's only nice to me when she's around.

When I was in 7th grade I met two people. There names were Seto and Brice. We became best friends. Soon later I found out they were also Nekos! I'm finally not alone in this jacked up world.

I'm 19 along with Seto and Brice and we are all going to highschool together. I wonder how it's going to be?

~Adam's POV~

Hi. I'm Adam. I'm a Inu or a dog hybrid. So Ya. I'm one of the three Inus in the world. There are also Nekos, which are cat hybrids. We are suppose to be enemies but I don't really want to fight. I don't like violence.

When I was five I moved here. My parents found out that one of their friends lived here and that they had a son my age. When we went to their house they also had someone else there with their son. He was my age too.
As our parents talked we became closer as friends. Their names are Mitch and Jerome.

We all grow up together with me being older than Mitch by only one month. Mitch was older that Jerome by about three months.

We are all 19 now and are going into highschool, thankfully the same one.

I wonder how this year is going to be. Us Nekos and Inus have to hide out ears and tail I'm public which sucks.
Well, I'm not going to bore you with back story. Why don't we get into the REAL story?