If only

Chapter 12: If only

~Seto's POV~

Me and Brice walked to our house, hand in hand. Ya, we are roommates, but I guess we're lovers now. I leaned my head on Brice's shoulder. Brice was whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I smiled.

We got to our house and we walked inside when Brice got the door opened. I'm going to have to move my things into Brice's room later.

Brice sat down on the couch and I sat on his lap. I don't know how long I've liked him. But I'm very happy he loves me back. "Do you wanna go on a date later at 6?" Brice asked me. "Sure. I would love to." I meowed.

~Ty's POV~

I woke up on Adam's couch with a blanket over me. I sat up and looked around. "Adam?" I whisper looking around the slightly dim house.

Despite me being a Neko, I can't see in the dark too well. I can see but only slightly better then a normal human. If I saw like a cat, this would be a freaky world.

I looked around. I didn't see Adam nor anyone else. Maybe Adam went out and turned the lights off. Now where are the light switches.

I got up to find (the mystical on and off switch) a light switch. Before I couldn't turn around. I hand covered my mouth and didn't let me move.

My ears flattened to my head "Adam..." I whimpered, my voice slightly cracking. "Yes baby." The soft voice of my boyfriend said from behind me. I wiped my head around to see Adam's smiling face (I don't know what I typed but it autocorrected to 'gaga')

"Adam, you bastard!!" I yelled at him, he only laughed and hugged me in his strong grip. I just stood there "I love you Ty." Adam said "I love you too." I sighed and finally returned the hug.

"Forgive me?" I heard him whisper "fine." I sighed in defense. "Yay." He smiled happily. He kissed me on the lips, I kissed back.

Adam turned on the lights when we pulled away. "AHH." I half yelled and ran back to the couch, to hide under the blanket. I heard the laugher of Adam. He picked up the front of the blanket, where my face was. "What's wrong babe?" Adam asked me "the light hurts my eyes." I pouted, Adam only chuckled.

"Hey, wanna go take that walk we talked about?" Adam asked grabbing me by the waist and lifting me up in the air. I made a slight squeak "sure, why not." I said. Adam placed me back down on the ground and grabbed his jacket. We walked outside and Adam locked the door.

I grabbed Adam hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked down the street talking about nothing worth saying.

Suddenly I felt a rock hit the back of my head. I turned around and saw three buff dudes standing behind me and Adam "Adam?" I stopped and pulled on Adam's sleeve. "Yes baby?" Adam asked. I pointed to the guys behind us who seem to be walking closer. Adam growled and hid me behind him.

"Look at the two gay faggots holding hands." One of them chuckles. I then realized that it was the three guys would bully me in school. I whimpered. "What the hell do you three want?!" Adam growled "nothing really." The guy, who I'm guessing was the leader, said.

"Ty? I need you to get away from here. Go back to my house and wait for me." Adam whispered into my ear "no. I'm not leaving you." I said sternly. Adam turned around to face me but was met with a punch to the face. It was made the the leader "nice one Chain." One of his friends laughed. I'm guessing his name was Chain then. Adam got up and ran at Chain but quickly made a turn and headed for his two friends. Before anyone could move, Adam had knocked both them on the ground and sending them running.

I turned back to Chain but he was gone. It was only me and Adam here. I ran over to Adam "babe, are you ok?" I asked "ya. I'm fine." He said. I flung myself at him and wrapped my hands around him torso "thanks Adam." I said and kissed his cheek "your very welcome kitty." Adam put his arms around me waist and hugged me back.