Injured again

Chapter 26: Injured again

~Brice's POV~

I hiss and used all my strength to push him away. He slightly stumbled back and barked at me. I hissed and ran at him with my fist raised, ready to punch him. He smirked as I got closer. He bent down with his foot out and me feet stumbled into it. He grabbed me arm as I fell and he flipped me. I landed on my back and he twisted my arm back. I screamed in pain.

"Maybe this time I'll rip your damn arm off." Adam said harshly as he kept pulling back on my arm. He suddenly jerked my arm back and I yelled in pain. There was a sickly crack and then silence. Adam dropped my arm and turned towards Mitch and Jerome. Mitch stepped in front of Jerome and growled at him.

Adam grabbed Mitch by the neck and lifted him up off the ground. Jerome growled and grabbed Adam's arm, trying to pull him off Mitch. Adam only shoved him to the side.

That moment Seto comes running up to me. He leans down and puts his hands on my arm. I flinched slightly and Seto pulled back his hand. "I couldn't do anything." He mumbles to himself "Seto, it's ok." I chock up. "No it's not. This is the second time I've seen you and Adam fight and I just stood there, froze in place." He said and a few tears fell from his eyes "baby, it's fine." I placed my hand on his cheek and he looked at me. I leaned up, ignoring the pain, and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back instantly and I could taste his salty tears falling from the corner of his mouth into the kiss, but I didn't care.

We pulled away and I looked at him "Seto, I love you with all my heart, please don't blame yourself." I said "ok. I love you too Brice." Seto said and I smiled.

I heard a groan and I looked over to see Adam had knocked out Jerome and has defected Mitch. Adam turned back and looked at me and Seto. He walks towards us and I see him glance at Seto. I push myself up and do the best I could to keep Seto out of harm.

He swings a punch but I pull Seto into my chest and he hit me on the shoulder. I moved my shoulder up and down. "Brice..." Seto said looking up at me. I smiled down at him and did my best to ignore the burning pain I was feeling.

Adam landing a kick into my back and I hissed in pain. "Brice please. You're in enough pain." Seto said as more tears fell from his eyes. I leaned down and kissed his forehead "it's worth it. As long as you're safe." I said. He buried his face into my chest.

Adam growled and ripped Seto out of my grasp and put his foot down on my chest. He gripped Seto by the neck "Seto!" I yelled and Adam squeezed his hands tighter around Seto's neck. Seto struggled but finally went limb as he passed out. He through Seto to the ground and walked pass all of us and walked out the door.

Adam just took on all of us and he didn't even get a scratch. I looked at Mitch who was trying to wake Jerome up. "Mitch," I called getting his attention "I'll help you care Jerome up to a guest room if you help me carry Seto to one." I said. He nodded and walked over to me. I grabbed his torso and Mitch grabbed his feet and helped me carry him upstairs and into a guest room. We lightly placed him on the bed and hurried back downstairs for Jerome, who was still passed out on the floor. Mitch picked up his torso and I got his feet. Me and Mitch both were badly injured and very shaky. But we both know the safety of our boyfriends come first. We walk into the second guest room and placed Jerome on the bed. "I'm going to Seto's room." I said and walk out and around the hall to Seto. He was still unconscious.

I grabbed a wash cloth and wetted it. It squeezed most of the water out and placed it on Seto's head. I then searched the cabinet for a sling. Surprisingly they had one. I followed the directions and wrapped my arm in a sling. I ignored all the other injures and went back to Seto. I got in bed next to him, sitting against to head board and pulled his head into my chest. I closed my eyes and slowly began to fall asleep.

When I woke up Seto was whining in his sleep. I tried calming him and cooing into his ear. He stopped and barely started opening his eyes. He looked up at me "Brice?" He asked "yes baby?" I said. He wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me, but not to hard. "Your not dead." Seto said happily "why would I be?" I asked. Seto pulled away and looked down "nightmare." He said simply. I nodded and wrapped my unhurt arm around his waist. "Are you okay Seto. You're not hurt are you?" I asked trying to not act hurt myself "no. I'm fine. But I need to help you." He started to get out of bed "no no, it's fine. You need rest." I said grabbing his arm "but if I didn't. How could I repay you for protecting me?" He said.

He walked into the bathroom and came out with a first aid kit. He placed it on the bed and opened it. He started at the bottom of my shirt and lifted it above my head. I helped him a little with getting the sling out. My chest and back were all bruised up.

He got some kind of cream and rubbed it into my chest and back. Then he wrapped them in gauze. "Thanks Seto." I said and kissed his forehead. He blushed slightly and took the kit back into the bathroom.

He came back and landed next to me on the bed. I was against the head board and his head was on my gauzed chest. 

"Are you in any sort of pain?" Seto asked "no. I'm fine baby." I kissed his head. He nuzzled into the crook of my neck and sighed. "I love you, Seto." I said "I love you too, Brice." Seto said. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~Mitch's POV~

I run my fingers through Jerome's hair, hitting his ears every once in a while. He groans and opens his eyes "Mitch?" He looked me in the eye "I'm right here baby." I lean down and kiss his forehead. "What happened?" He groans as he sits up "Adam happened." "Where is Adam." Jerome asked "don't know. He walked out the door and hasn't come back yet."

"Where's Ty?" Jerome asked "I don't know. Maybe that is what set Adam off. But how. He's lost him before." I said "I don't know. Babe my head hurts so can we lie down?" He asked. "Sure." I get into bed with him and he cuddles into my chest. I run my fingers through him hair "I love you Mitch." "I love you too Jerome."