Movie Date

Chapter 49: Movie Date

~Ty's POV~

We pulled back and I smiled at him. He wrapped a hand around my shoulder and pulled me close "I love you Ty." Adam said and kissed the side of my head "I love you too Adam~" I purred and rubbed my head against his shoulder.

His hand dropped to my waist and he rubbed my side "being this cute should be illegal." Adam said, causing me to giggle. "Adam, can you tell me where we're going?" I asked, he chuckled "we're going to the movies and then dinner." He said "then why didn't we take the car?" I asked "fine, I wanted to go on a walk before we go." Adam said and I rolled my eyes.

We walked back to our house in a calming silence. Adam his keys and unlocked the car, I got into the passenger seat and Adam got into the driver seat.

I grabbed his arm and rubbed my head against it, purring. Adam scratched my head and started up the car. He pulled out of the driveway and started driving down the streets.

"Adam? Would you ever leave me?" I asked "no, not ever, why would you think that?" He said "because I was looked at the comments on your vlog about you announcing that we were getting married and someone said that you would end up cheating on me and going after someone else that's more beautiful." I said sadly and put my ears down

Adam pulled over to the side of the road and stopped driving and turned to me "Tyler, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you to pieces, you mean the world to me. I would do anything for you, you are the most important thing to me. You are my one and only love." Adam said, all while staring into my eyes. Adam put his hand behind my head and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back and his tongue slowly slid into my mouth. His tongue danced with mine. I grabbed onto his hair and deepened the kiss.

We pulled away, a string on saliva connecting out tongues and my face flushed red. We wiped our mouths and smiled at each other. "I love you Tyler." Adam said "I love you too Adam." I said softly and kissed his cheek.

"You know that I will never leave you no matter what." He said and put his hand on my cheek "I do." I gently placed both my hands on his "and you do know that you're my number one priority." He asked, staring me straight in the eye "I do." I said and tilted my head, leaning into his hand "you do know that no one is more beautiful than you." He said "yaaaa." I dragged out the 'a' "and that you can tell me anything, including when people comment about you." He said softly "I do." I purred and smiled at him.

He leaned in and kissed me sweetly and pulled back. "You're the sweetest Adam." I said and Adam started driving again "you deserve better then me, you protected me, saved me, loved me, careful for me, helped me. And I can't return the favor." I said with a sigh "baby, they is no one I rather be with. There is no one I can love more then you." He said and put his right hand on my thigh, slowly rubbing his thumb against it.

"This is what I'm taking about, you always know what to say but I-" I was cut off by him slamming his lips onto mine, good thing we were at a red light. He pulled back and stared at me "Tyler, stop saying these things. You're wonderful. If I thought that stuff, why did I propose?" Adam does make a good point "Ty, I love you, and nothing is going to change that." Adam said and turned his attention back to the road.

"I love you too Adam." I said and grabbed onto his arm, purring while rubbing my head against his arm. The car suddenly stopped and the car doors unlocked "babe, we're at the movies." Adam said. I let go off his arm and got out.

Adam locked the door when we were both out. I walked to Adam's side and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers. I reached my other hand across my chest and grabbed onto Adam's arm, bring us closer then before.

We walked into the movies, getting stares from some people, but Adam only glared at them and they looked away "two tickets for Pixels." Adam said and the lady gave Adam two tickets and a small piece of paper. The lady winked at Adam as we left.

We went in the line for drinks and popcorn and got a large popcorn and a large coke to split. We got out of line and Adam looked at the paper and growled, glaring at the paper. He crumbled up the paper and threw it on the ground. He then hurriedly dragged me out of the clearing and pulled me into his chest.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked, Adam put his head in my hair and closed his eyes, shaking his head "Adam, what is it?" I asked again. He pulled away and sighed "the paper, it was that damn slut's phone number." Adam said while glaring at the floor.

I lifted Adam's face up and kissed him. He slowly relaxed and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands snaked around my waist. "Let's not let her ruin our night." I said once we pulled away. He grabbed my hands and we started walking back to the our movie but was stopped by a girl "hi, are you skydoesminecraft and deadloxmc?" She asked excitedly "yes, are you a recruit?" Adam asked and she nodded her head vigorously "c-can I have a picture with you guys?" She asked. Adam nodded and the girl got out her phone.

Adam stood beside her and I got on the other side. She snapped the picture and put her phone away "thanks so much!" She chirped "no worries, I love meeting fans." Adam smiled "I gotta go but you guys are the cutest couple." She said "thanks." I said and grabbed Adam's hand again.

"Bye!" She waved "bye." We waved back and she left "come on, the movies about to start." Adam said and we walked into our area.

We took our seats as the movie began. I pulled my legs up on the seat and put the arm rest up and cuddled into Adam, who wrapped his arms around me. The popcorn bucket on the floor and the drink on the arm rest next to Adam.

I tried my best and curled into his side, laying my head on his chest. His hand traveled down my side and rested on my ass. I purred and nuzzled his chest and paid attention to the movie.