Office

Chapter 50: Office

~Adam's POV~

The movie had just ended and we were right now heading towards the restaurant for dinner. Ty was curled up on a ball asleep against the door. I smiled to myself and pulled into the parking lot.

I stopped the car and shook Ty a little. He's eyes fluttered open and he sat up with a small groan. "We're here." I said, he nodded and gets out. I locked the door and Ty came around to my side and grabbed my hand.

"May I help you." The lady at the front desk asked "reservation for Dahlberg." I said and she scanned a list on the computer "right this way." She said and lead us to a room away from the rest of the people. The room had a table with two candles lit and a red velvet lay out on the table.

Me and Ty sat down on either side of the table. A waiter came in with two plates and puts one with salmon in front of Ty and one with chicken in front of me. He then set two wine glasses down and filled them both up with red grape wine. He then left without a word.

"Adam, you didn't have to do all this." Ty said "no, for you, I would do anything." I picked up my glass and he did to. We clacked our glasses together and took a sip.

We started eating our plates and he gently kicked me under that table. I grinned at him and kicked him back. We kept kicking back and forth until we decided to eat our meat fully.

The waiter came back with a plate with a giant brownie and vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. He put the plate between us with two spoons.

I grabbed one and Ty grabbed the other and we started eating. Ty smiled at me and I returned it. I took a napkin and wetted it with my tongue and wiped some ice cream off the side of Ty's mouth.

"Adam, how long did setting this all up take?" Ty asked "not long." I said and put my spoon down. The waiter came back with the bill and I paid it and gave him a tip.

Me and Ty walked out of the restaurant hand in hand "thank you Adam, this night was amazing." Ty said and leaned his head in my shoulder "I'm glad you enjoyed tonight." I kissed his head.

We walked home and we were greeted by happy dogs. I scratched their heads and Ty got them some food and water. I closed the door because it was letting cold air in.

I walked up behind Ty and grabbed his waist. I brought him close and hugged him from behind and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Tywer, I'm tired, let's go to bed." I said and breathe in his scent. "Ok, let's go, carry me." Ty wrapped his arms around my neck. I picked him up and carried him up the stairs and into our room.

We both stripped down to our boxers and got into bed. He curled into me and I wrapped my arms around him "night Ty, I love you." I said "love you too, good night, love." Ty said and we fell asleep.

~morning~

~Ty's POV~

"Ty, wake up." The voice of Adam said as he shook me. I groaned and opened my eyes to see my boyfriend standing in front of me. "What do you want?" I whined "if you wanna go to the office with me, you better get your ass out of this bed." Adam said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Can you get me your purple hoodie and my black skinny jeans and white undershirt?" I asked Adam "sure thing babe." He said and went to our dressers and got out my clothes. I stretched and yawned.

I stood up and fumbled a little. Adam luckily caught me and chuckled "here, put these on and I'll make breakfast." Adam said and walked out of the room.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on the clothes that Adam pulled out for me and headed downstairs.

The dogs ran up to me and hopped up. Bear jumped up on me and I scratched his head. "Babe, come on, get you coffee and eggs." Adam said from the kitchen. I walked in and he handed me my cup of coffee and a plates of eggs.