Me too

Chapter 5: Me too

~Adam's POV~ (end of the school day)

"Ty?!" I yelled when I saw him as I walked out the school doors. "Ya Adam?" He asked once I came close enough to hear. "Wanna come over today?" I asked "sure." He smiles at me.

We say bye to our friends and start walking side by side to my house "so why did you want me to come over?" Ty asked "to work on the statue." I said. He nodded and we got to my house.

I lead him inside and he sat on my couch. I live alone so it's kinda lonely. Me and Ty got out the books and supplies we needed for the project. I still like the idea of my amulet and his headphones. "Adam. Can I see your amulet to sketch?" Ty asked "sure." I took of the chain. Making sure to keep my hat on "here." I gave it to him. He thanked me and began working on the out sketch.

I had nothing to do. I looked at his headphones thinking that I could just slip it off. I reached up my hand and grabbed his headphones, taking them off his head.

Instantly two ears pop up. They were the same color of brown as Ty's normal hair. I saw Ty's eyes widen and feel the top of his head. "Adam!" He yelled and looked at me. I was also in shock that he's like me. I smiled "how can you fucken smile?!" He yelled in full rage "I told you not to take off me headphones?!" Tears formed in his eyes "now you know I'm a freak..." He put his face in his hand and cried.

I hugged him "Ty. Can I show you something?" I asked. He shrugged. I took off my hat and my ears popped up. "Ty look at me." I said. He has his face buried into my chest. He shook his head. I sighed and put my index finger under his chin and made him look at me.

His eyes widened. He reached up his hand and touched my ears. They twitched as he did that. He giggled. 'I think Ty looks cute with ears' I thought to myself. 'Wait! But I'm not gay!! Am I?' I think to myself. I shrug it off and look at Ty, who was still pawing at my ears. He had his tail out and it was swing slightly behind him.

I laughed and turned on the tv. It was uncomfortable to sit on my tail so I took it out of my shirt. "Ty? You can stop playing with my ears." I said and looked at him. He was still playing with my ears like he was in a trace. I reached up my hand and gently pulled on his ear "ow! That hurt." He pouted holding the ear that I pulled. 'Ok. Now that was cute. Wait? No no no no! That's not right!'I yelled at myself.

"I'm sorry Ty." I said "it's ok. Can I get some milk?" He asked "sure." I said and was about to stand up when he did. I grabbed his tail and pulled him back on the couch. He looked at me and tilted his head, his ears twitched. "I'll get it. Your the guest." I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

I got up and went into my kitchen. I opened my fridge and grabbed the milk. I got out a glass and poured some milk into it and then I realized I should have gotten a bowl. I shrugged and put the milk back. I grabbed the glass and walked back into the living room.

Ty was on the floor with the little puppy I'm dog sitting for my mom while she is out of town. They were slightly growling at each other. I sighed and walked over, setting the glass on the table. I picked Ty up and put him over my shoulders. I also picked up the little pup in my free hand.

"Hey?! Let me go!" Ty yelled, hitting my back with his hands. I walked upstairs and into my bedroom and placed the little pup down on my bed. I walked back downstairs and set Ty back on the couch. He crossed his arms and pouted "you're so mean." He said "whatever. Heres your milk." I said, grabbing the milk and giving it to him.

He took the glass and drunk almost all of it in one gulp "you're such a cat." I said. He stuck out his tongue and set the glass down.

"I think I should go." Ty said, looking at the clock "aww. Ok." I said. He laughed and put his headphones back on, over his ears and hid his tail. I stood up and walked him out "bye Adam." He said and throw his arms around my neck, giving me a friendly hug "bye Ty." I said, hugging back.

He pulled away blushing. Why was he blushing?? He smiled and walked out the door. I sighed and flopped down on the couch. I know I should finish the project but I first have to know if I like Ty or not.

I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep. I still have to talk to everyone else tomorrow.