Someone's getting naked

Chapter 55: Someone's getting naked

~Adam's POV~

Once we got out of the shower, I put only pants on and Ty put on his loose shirt and my black hoodie. We walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I rested against the arm rest and Ty crawled onto my lap and curled onto my stomach, laying his head on my chest. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

~morning~

I woken up by something soft tickling my cheek. I opened my eyes and looked down, Ty was curled up to my chest, purring loudly. I smiled to myself and pet Ty. He smiled in his sleep and purred loudly. Ty's eyes fluttered open and he looked at me.

A pained expression replaces his happy one. "What's wrong baby?" I asked, he got off me and ran to the hallway bathroom. I got up and walked to the bathroom. When I walked in, I see him throwing up. I walked over to him and rubbed his back. When Ty knew he was done, he flushed the toilet and stood up "what happened?" I asked "morning sickness. I guess it just started now since my DNA is different." Ty said and brushed him teeth "are you okay?" I asked "ya." He wiped the water off his mouth.

Ty wrapped his arms around my neck and gazed up at me. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I leaned down to kiss him but he turned his head and I kissed his cheek. "Tease." I joked. Ty giggled and kissed my lips. I pushed him into the hallway and pinned him against the wall.

I pushed my tongue in his mouth, my tongue dancing with his. I pulled back and Ty's face was flushed "we've kissed a thousand times and you still seem to blush." I commented, Ty blushed harder and looked down "don't do that, you look cute when you blush." I said with a smirk. Ty leaned forward and buried his head in my chest. I nuzzled my nose into his hair and kissed his head. He's so cute when he's embarrassed.

I picked Ty up and laid him on the couch. The dogs ran to Ty and sniffed him. They licked him hands and rubbed against him. I sat down next to Ty and wrapped my arm around his waist. Dakota put his front paws on legs and leaned up to lick my face. I pulled back and smiled, rubbing his head.

"We should make a video for SkyDoesThings." I said "what kind of video?" Ty asked "someone's getting naked challenge." I said. Ty moved in my arms and looked at me "but..." "Don't worry, the camera won't show the below the waist." I said "fine." Ty signed. I smiled and jumped up. I ran upstairs into the recording room and set up the camera. Ty came into the room and sat on the couch in the room.

"Babe, come on." I said when I was done. "What about my baby bump?" Ty asked "I'll edit it out if you want me to." I suggested. He nodded and walked by my side. "Ok, here's the list of objectives to do." I have him my phone to look over. I walked behind Ty and landed my chin and his shoulder. I started recording "hey guys Sky here and I'm here with my fiancé Ty and we are playing the 'someone's getting naked' challenge. Basically the way we play this if we have question or actions we must do, whoever loses has to take off a piece of clothing. Ok! Let's get started!" I clapped my hands together.

"Ty. Can you read the first one?" I asked. He nodded, his little ears twitching "Who can do the most push-ups? That's obvious." Ty said "we have to do it anyway, come on." I pull him along and we get on the floor. "Go!" I said and started doing pushed ups. Ty did five before he gave up.

"Ok Ty. Take off your shirt." Ty whined but slipped off his shirt and threw it on the ground. I laughed at little at his baby bump. It's gotten bigger. Ty hit my arm and huffed. "Who is more flexible?" I read off. Ty laughed and brought his leg behind his head. Being half cat has its advantages. I sighed and took off my shirt.

"Who is more likely to win an arm wrestle?" I asked. We did a quick arm wrestle and I let you win. I toon off my pants and read the next question "who is stronger?" Ty sighed and took off him pants. I laughed "I like how you instantly knew!" He playfully glared at me.

"One more round, who's the better cook. I think it would be me. Your foods good but I cook more often." Ty nodded "now take these off." I tugged at him boxers and he blushed "Adam..." He mumbled "or would you like me go do it for you?" I smirked. He gulped and took off his boxers. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Anyways guys, that was the someone's getting naked challenge. If you want to see more challenges in the future, give us some challenges to do in the future. Anyways guys. I'm sky and I'll see you later recruits. Bye!" I stopped the recording and looked at Ty who was fumbling with the pile of clothes on the floor.

I walked next to him and picked up my clothes and put them on, he did the same. Ty was blushing madly and awkwardly standing there. "Go downstairs babe. I'll edit and upload this video and I'll be down in a second." He nodded and walked out the door.

~Ty's POV~

That's was so embarrassing. Sure the viewers couldn't see, and sure me and Adam have seen each other naked before. But it was still very embarrassing to be standing in a room. Recording a video, naked.

I walked downstairs, just like Adam had told me to do. The dogs ran up to me, wagging their tails happily. I smiled and got them some food and water. It was already around lunch time.

My ears twitched as I heard Adam come down the stairs. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. "A-Adam." I blushed. He was shirtless, as always. Adam bit my neck, leaving a clearly visible mark.

"I can't wait to get married." Adam grinned "I can't either." I smiled back.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, Soul here and I'm so very sorry for not uploading. I was kinda having a writers block but I finished. This book only has like one or two more chapters and then a epilogue. When I finish this book I'm gonna be starting anther one. I've already got two chapters of it written.

~Soul