Months later

Chapter 56: Months later

~Ty's POV~

~5 months later~

My belly had gotten so big. It's like a balloon. Ren has been kicking a lot and she's pretty strong. The dogs have become more protective of me and her. They barely even let Adam touch her.

I heard the front door open and Adam walks in, just getting home from work. "I'm home." He calls. I get up and walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his torso and hugged him tightly. "Hey baby, how's my other baby?" He asked. I giggled "she's doing fine, kicking a lot." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Wow, your belly's getting bigger." Adam pointed out and knelt down in front of my stomach. Bear whined and pushed his head in between Adams hand and Ren.

"Can I touch her?" He asked Bear who howls in response. Bear let's out a breath through his nose and pawed out. Adam lifted up the hoodie I had on and looked at my stomach. He put a hand on my belly and gently rubbed. Ren kicked his hand and he gasped. I laughed at his reaction.

Adam smiled softly and stood up. He wrapped his arms around me waist and gazed down at me. I put my hands on his shoulders. Adam leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I twitched my ears and ran my fingers through his hair, playing with his ears.

Adam walked me to the couch and sat down with me on his lap. We pulled back and I leaned my head on his chest. "Adam, I love you." I said, purring while snuggling deeper into his chest "I love you too Kitty." Adam said while smiling softly.

My ears twitches as a heard a knock come upon the door. I stood up an walked to the door. Mitch and Jerome were standing behind the door. Jerome's belly has gotta bigger but only half the size of mine.

"Jerome! Mitch! So good to see you guys!" I cheered, smiling widely. "Hey momma Ty. How's the baby?" Jerome asked. I rolled my eyes at the nickname "Ren going good. How's Eren?" I asked "he's fine. Starting to kick." Jerome answered. I walked inside and they followed me, Mitch closing the door behind us.

I walked back to the couch and sat on Adam's lap. "So how have you guys been?" Mitch asked wrapping him arm around Jerome as they sit across from us on the love seat. "We've been fine. How are you guys been, aren't you guys getting married next month?" Mitch questioned like he didn't know "ya. I'm so excited!" I squealed making Adam chuckle.

Adam and I decided to get married a month after the baby was born so I have time to get rid of the baby fat and so that Ren isn't an infant. And I don't wanna have a baby bump when we get married.

"So when are you guys gonna get married?" Adam asked "two months after Eren is born." Jerome said and glanced at Mitch who nodded "I wonder what hybrid Ren is gonna be." I said and looked up at Adam. "I'm not sure, the only way to find out is on her fifth birthday." Adam said "well, we know Eren is gonna be a Inu." Mitch said "plot twist, he's a cat." I joked "if Eren is a cat, I would kill Brice." Mitch said "but what about Ty and Seto?" Jerome asked "well Ty was already pregnant so it would hurt the baby and let's be honest, Jerome would top both Seto and Ty." Mitch said. I rolled my eyes and laid my head in the crook of Adam's neck. He rubbed my head and I purred. "Awwwweee!" Jerome said. I giggled and smiles to myself.

"Babe. Can we record together?" I asked Adam "sure. With who?" He asked "Ross, Jin and Barney." I said "oh. I see how it is." Mitch joked "nothing against you guys but I wanna get to know them more." I smiled sweetly "but you already-" I cut Adam off "Adam..." I glared at him, jokingly though, I chuckled "no, I just wanna record with them." I said.

~time skip~

We got everything set up and we were now calling them on Skype. Me and Adam were in different room so an echo didn't pick up.

"Record?" Jin asked "nah, just for play." Adam said. I finished making my GTA account and logging in. My name was just Deadlox.

I spawned in the world the guys were playing in. "Guys. Let's meet up." Adam said. I saw the white dots started coming towards me.

I saw a person with a name above them the read 'JinBop' "hey." I heard Barney say from next to me. "Baby!" Adam yelled and started jumping next to me. I punched him and he stumbled back "what the heck Ty?!" Adam asked. I giggled and jumped "let's go to the gun store." I said.

Jin called a car and we drove to the gun store. I walked in a bought a rocket launcher, sticky bombs, C4's, AK-47, pistol, and a machine gun.

I walked back out of the store to see everyone waiting outside in a fist fight. I took out my rocket launcher and shot at them. Killing them all "TY!" Adam shouted "you bitch." Jin said. I giggled and they all spawned back.

After a while we decided to play a race. I was already in last place and I don't care about winning so I decided to paced C4's and camp with a rocket launcher. I saw Ross so I shot and killed him "dammit Ty!" He yelled. I chuckled and saw Jin and Barney coming. I exploded my C4 and killed them both "what the hell Ty!" Jin yelled, I saw a text pop up saying Adam died from a C4 I planted "DAMMIT TY WHY?!" He yelled, I fired at Ross when I saw him "noooo!" He shouted. I pulled out a pistol and killed Jin.

"TY YOU CAN GO SUCK A DICK!" Jin yelled "ok, Adam get in here." I said without shame "shit." Adam said and everyone laughed "the fuck Ty." I giggled and continued killing all them.

~another time skip~

I sighed and laid on the couch, closing my eyes, it was about 10 and I was tired. I felt strong arms wrap around me and pick me up. I opened my eyes to see Adam curling me into his chest, I purred and cuddled into him further. He wrapped his arms tighter around me.

He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. It was sweet and simple. "Adam I'm tired. Can we go to sleep?" I yawned "sure baby. Let's go." Adam says as picks me up and carried me upstairs and to our room.

I took off my clothes and out on Adams large T-shirt and got in bed. Adam took off his clothes and got in on the other side. He wrapped his arms around me and brought me closer "good night Ty, I love you." "I love you too Adam. Night." I said and with that we both fell asleep.