Merome's dare

Chapter 33: Merome's dare

~Adam's POV~

I'm so happy Ty said yes. Me and him were walking home and when we got home, we ran up to our room. I pushed Ty down on the bed and crawl on top of him. I pressed my lips against him. I slowly slipped my tongue in him mouth. My tongue did a tango with his.

I pulled away with a thin string of saliva connecting our lips. "I'm so happy." I said "I am too." He kissed my lips. I got up off him and picked him up. I ran downstairs and sat him down on the couch. "Babe I'm hungry." Ty sat and clung onto my arm "what do you want to eat baby?" I asked, petting him head "food." He said and I looked at him with an unamused face, he giggled "Chinese." He said "ok baby." I ruffled his hair and grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

I got into my car and started it out. I back out of our driveway and drove down the road to the closest Chinese restaurant. I parked the car and walked into the restaurant.

~20 mins later~

I drove into the driveway and parked the car. I took out the keys and got the food. I walked up to the front door and unlocked the door. I opened the door and a ball of yarn was thrown at me, hitting me on the chest. I look in the the center of the living room and saw Ty and Luna with 6 balls of yarn around them and the yarn draped and wrapped around them, the yarn was in many colors and it looked like it was a rainbow around them.

Ty looked at me and froze. "What's going on here?" I asked, holding back a laugh "I-It's not what it looks like, she started it." Ty said and pointed at Luna. I looked at her and she meowed and ran to me but fell with the yarn around her. I laughed and walked over to her and untangled her. I picked her up and sat on the couch, petting Luna. "What about me?" Ty pouted and I chuckled. I moved his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead.

"You look adorable. You're such a cat." I teased "it's not my fault. I was born this way." Ty protested "don't kind yourself in regret, just show yourself and your set, you're on the right track, baby, you were born this way." I sang and chuckled. Ty flicked his tail in annoyance "it's not funny Adam." Ty grumbled "I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you." I cup my ear, Ty got up close to my ear and shouted "fuck you!" I yanked back and grabbed my ear and he crossed his arms. "Wow. Rude, how dare you yell at your fiancé, if you're gonna be like that why don't we just call off the wedding." I joked, but Ty didn't think it was funny, his expression saddened and his ears when down "I'm sorry Adam." He said softly, voice cracking "I'm joking babe, I would never do that. I love you too much." I said and ruffled his hair "that wasn't nice Adam." Ty said and looked away. I picked up a ball on yarn and through it. Ty chased after it and played with it in his hand. I smirked and Ty hissed "stop doing that!" He said and ran at me, jumping on me. I laugh and kissed his cheek. He flushed and growled "babe, you aren't scary." I chuckled.

His eyes went dark purple and I stopped laughing "haha, you fell for it!" Ty laughed as his eyes changed back "I can control the changing colors of my eyes." He giggled and changed his right eye dark purple and back to Crimson "you dick, I thought you lost control." I said and shoved Ty. He giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Wanna make a vlog and tell your fans we are getting married?" Ty asked "sure." We both quickly his out ears and put our tails down. I pulled out my phone and go to the camera app. I switch to video and press record "hey guys, Sky here and I am here with deadlox and I wanna make this a quick little vlog. Well, me and Ty are getting married. I'm so excited for that. And secondly, don't ask why Ty is covered in yarn, we have a kitten, it was my gift to him, he loves her, more than me." I said, he playfully hit me "that is not true!" Ty said. Luna meowed up at Ty. Ty laughed and picked Luna up "so ya, competition." I said pointing at Luna. She meowed up at me innocently. "So anyways guys, I am Sky and I'll see you later recruits. Bai!" I said and ended the recording.