Herobrine

Chapter 36: Herobrine

~Ty's POV~

"H-Herobrine, like in Adam's father?" I stutter "so you know any other herobrines?" He smirked. I gulped and started shaking, my fault for trying to act tough against Adam. We both know that he's stronger that me.

"You always have to mess up my plans on taking control, so why don't I put you in your place pathetic cat." Herobrine smirked and grabbed me by the neck. I whimpered and started clawing at his arms, leaving noticeable marks, but disappeared soon after. He's self-healing.

"Adam stop!" Barney yelled "Barney, don't try to help, he will only hurt you." I choked up and looked at him "but you're gonna die!" He yelled "if I die, I die, if I live, I live." I try to smile. Jin ran at Herobrine and elbowed him in the back and he lost his grip on me and turned to Jin "go! RUN!" Jin yelled and I ran downstairs and grabbed a kitchen knife.

I heard a bang upstairs and Jin's body being thrown down the stairs. I gasped and Herobrine came down the stairs, his eyes glowing white with some kind of white aura coming out of his eyes in strings of swirls.

He walks towards me and I hold out the knife shakily "go on, stab me. Any harm you do to me, you do to Adam." Herobrine chuckled sickly. He reached out and grabbed the knife out of my hands and throw it across the room.

"You're becoming the person you didn't wanna be Adam." I said "what?!" Herobrine growled and grabbed me by the throat "are you gonna let your father control you?" I asked "I thought you were better than that?" I asked "I know, but...but..I'm sorry." Adam said "SILENCE!" Herobrine yelled.

Then was a knock at the door and Brice came in looking mad "hello Herobrine." Brice said and punched Adam right on the face and he knocked out cold "Brice. How did you know Adam-" I started to question "Barney called me." Brice said. Seto and merome came through the door.

I smiled and hugged Brice "thanks." I said "welcome Ty." He patted my head "hey, he's mine." Seto joked. I chuckled and pulled back "should we take Adam to the hospital?" Mitch asked "ya, I know some doctors that know we're hybrids." I said.

"Ok, let's get Adam in my car." Brice said "do you guys mind staying here?" I asked Jin, Ross and Barney. "Ya, we can stay." Barney said.

I nodded and walked outside. The guys have already gotten Adam into the car and we're waiting for me. I jumped on the car and we drove to the hospital.

When we got there, Brice and Mitch supported Adam. "Can we see Mike(changed the name because I didn't wanna get confused), Lisa, Tom and Penny?" I asked. She nodded and called up the doctors.

Shortly after a few minutes. Tom came out "hello again Tyler." He said "hey, Adam is unconscious. Can you help him?" "Sure. Follow me." He lead us to a room "lay him there." Tom pointed to the hospital bed, Brice and Mitch laid Adam down.

"Welcome back Tyler." I turned around and saw Mike, Lisa, and Penny. "Hello." I said.

"We'll check and see if we can find anything wrong with Adam, may you please wait in the hallway?" Penny asked. I nodded and we walked out.

~time skip 10 minutes~

We were called back into the room "so, is anything wrong with him?" I asked "well, he was knocked out pretty hard and he's in a coma." I glanced and Brice and he whistled, slowly backing out of the room "oh no you don't babe." Seto said and grabbed Brices arm.

"It's ok Brice, I don't know if Adam would be bad to hisself if you didn't come when you did." I said and pulled up a chair next to Adam. "I'm just worried about how long Adam is gonna be in there.

~Adam's POV~

I woke up and my head was pounding. I was in a dark room. "Hello?" I called out but my voice only seemed to echo. I got up from where I laid and started walking in a random direction. As I walked, it seemed like my mind was playing tricks on me. The blackness seemed to be moving backwards, making it seem like I'm not moving at all.

After what seemed like forever running, I ran to a set of doors, there was too many to count. I walked up to one door and opened it.

On the inside was my friends and Ty. "Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I asked and walked in, the door closed beside me. "What the hell is wrong with you!" Brice shouted at me, my ears went back "what do you mean?" I asked "why do you keep hurting us?! Do you find joy in it?!" Mitch yelled "n-no, I-I didn't mean to." I whimpered "then stop doing it..monster!" Jerome yelled "m-monster?" I stuttered "monster!" They all yelled.

I turned around and ran out the door I entered. As soon as I ran out, the door disappeared. I tried to run away but I didn't seem to move. The door seemed to be following me, or the floor is moving below me. Either way, it won't let me leave.

I sighed and walked to another door. The only thing in it was Ty. I smiled but then frowned of how the other door went. I walked up to him and the door closed behind me like last time. I walked up to Ty and I cupped his face. He smacked my hands and growled at me while glaring "freak." Ty mumbled under his breath. He didn't have his tail and ears. "T-Ty? W...what's wrong?" I asked "why would you ever think I could love a freak like you?" He hissed "what?" I asked "I mean look at you, fat, lazy, ugly. How could anyone like you? I was just playing with you." Ty spat, venom clear in his tone "but-" I said "just go die!" Ty yelled. I turned around and ran out the door.

Just like the other one. The door disappeared immediately after I left. I tried running again but the doors followed me.

I sighed and walked to another. I opened the door and screamed at the top of my lungs. Tears fell from my eyes and I fell to my knees.

Inside was Ty, covered in bloody. With me standing over him with glowing white eyes. Ty's head in one of my hands and a knife in another. The clone of me, looked at me and smirked. He dropped Ty's head and charged me. I quickly stood up and shut the door and it disappeared.

I hate this...I hate this, I hate this, I HATE THIS! I JUST WANT TO LEAVE!

~Ty's POV~

I sighed and walked inside of my house, the doctors made me leave, I didn't wanna leave Adam but they made me.

"So what happened?" Barney asked instantly when I walked in. "The doctors didn't fine anything wrong with him, only that he's in a coma." I said "for how long?" Ross asked. I looked down "I don't know." I mumbled in a whisper.

"Guys it's 12:30, I'm going to bed." I told them, than walked upstairs. I walked into mine and Adam's room and laid on the bed. I cuddled up in the blankets. But i was still cold without Adam's warm and comfortable arms around me.

"Adam..." I said softly and tears fell from my eyes. "Adam, Adam, Adam." I found myself repeating and more tears fell "Adam!" I sobbed.

Jim comes bursting into my room "what's wrong?!" He asked worriedly and then saw me on the bed sobbing. He walked over and sat next to me "shh." He said rubbing my back and hugged me "it's going to be okay." Jin said. Angry grew inside me and I snapped "GO AWAY! I WANT ADAM!" I yelled and tried pushing Jin away.

Barney came running in "what's going on?!" Barney asked "Ty misses Adam." Jin said and I buried my head in my hands and sobbed "Ty, just try going to bed." Barney said. I nodded and laid down, pulling the covers over me.

Jin and Barney walked out of my room and closed the door. I closed y eyes and fell asleep.

~morning~

I woke up and coldness surrounded me. I'm not used to waking up without Adam's arms around me. I frown and cuddled into the blankets. I don't feel like getting up today.

I knock suddenly came from my door. "Ty, it's time to get up." Jin said "no. I'm not getting up!" I said and Jin opened the door "come out and face the world "no! Not without Adam!" I yelled. Jin sighed and ran a hand through his hair "this is going to be a long day." He mumbled